All Comments on 'Sex Questionnaire'

by chloedeboncourt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Suite21menSuite21menover 9 years ago
Genders?

In reading this, at the start the questions were 'non-genderic'--either male or female could answer the question.

Then in sexual history, you ask when was the first time someone touched your tits/pussy. Questions about makeup, underwear; all directed to women.

Men have a latent desire to see a woman who dresses in a provocative, sexy fashion. I have a difficult time imagining a woman wondering if I had underwear on. The wind will never make that area exposed. In all my 6 decades, I have never figured out how to dress sexy and provocatively. Yeah, my well fitting suit does it along with my leather pants, but they are only 2 outfits. Sexy women have multiple sexy outfits to wear for many occasions.

Then later on, you have questions about 'your lover's cock'. Well, I don't have a pussy tho I do have nipples. My lover doesn't have a cock unless one considers her clitoris to be one. (That is mentioned in the Top 12 Signs essay which is posted next to yours.)

While reading your questions, I was beginning to think you wrote it especially for women, but then you entered the s/he thing. That's when I felt compelled to post this comment.

All in all, a great, well thought out How To that led to me thinking thoughts of how, IMHO, to make it better. Thanks for sharing!

furetofuretoover 9 years ago
snore

Or you could just have some conversations. You know, interact like a normal human being.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
More towards females

Like another person said the "sexual" portion of this slanted mostly towards the female. When I was married the first time my wife did not like sex in the morning so I became conditioned to only be able to become aroused in the afternoon or at bed time. It took several months with my new girlfriend to overcome this. Although my ex discovered that I get super aroused when my ears are stimulated she completely missed that my nipples were every bit as sensitive as a woman's nipples.

I would not call it cheating as my wife knew not only was I going to take a neighbor to bed but she knew who it was plus she encouraged me. My first wife could not keep her pants up. She would have sex with just about anyone, anytime. Unfortunately for me I had trouble maintains an erection when I took the neighbor to bed. It was because of the way I was brought up to view marriage and relationships.

My favorite fantasy is to die then be given a second chance at life while still retaining all my complete memory plus being in a relationship with the woman I met after my divorce which lead to marriage and fulfilling my dream of becoming a cardiologist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Edit for use with female only

Agree with others here. The questionnaire does not really work (all the time) for male partners. But it should be a lot of fun with females!

In fact, I tried it out with my better half, which was a hot experience with a steamy ending!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous