All Comments on 'Finding My Dream Wo(man)'

by DixeenormousToo

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a fantastic story

Very well written and very hot. Wish I could find a neighbour like that!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to suck a huge shemale cock and be fucked like a little slut.After that I want to take her in the ass and fill her up with hot cum.Then I will suck her she cock and swallow the whole load.

Super hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wolf9696wolf9696over 9 years ago
5/6

H.O.T

will wait to read more from u

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
SUCH A HOT STORY!

In another life, it would be soooooo fine to meet someone like her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Heartwarming

I wanna girl who wears a dress

And jams her cock up my A-S-S!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good story

Quite a few men would like to be in this situation. It can be best of both worlds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

oh yes truly hot another chapter 5 stars

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunover 9 years ago
Great story

Loved this story. Cannot wait for more. already listed as a "favorite story".

As i read it i just wished i was scott or Carlita nd scott picked me up and made me their permanent submissive bottom cum slut dominated size queen slave.

Thank you, jamie

betabradbetabradover 9 years ago
LOVE IT

I can't help it, I just get turned on by the site of a sexy woman with a big cock ! I love a woman with nice tits and I also get turned on by looking at a big hard cock , so shemales are the best of both worlds. Your story is a fantasy of mine - to be dominated by a hot sexy shemale with a big cock who turns me in to her own little cock sucking cum slut. I wanna be treated like a little slut, made to suck cock and have my ass fucked by a sexy woman.

Robin62Robin62over 9 years ago
very sexty story

the story was so great it keep my penis hard all thought the story hope you have more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Had me hard and throbbing the whole story...I was at work and could not jerk off ,but I will while re-reading it at home...thx looking forward to more stories from you

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 9 years ago
:-)

Totally relate to Carlita.

Xxxxx

Rebecca

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Loved this had me hard from the start!

The only thing is that I almost expected Carla to have Scott call her Carlita when she was being dominant as a separation of the two sides to her character.

alwaysdreamneverfullfilledalwaysdreamneverfullfilledover 9 years ago
Fantastic

I was very into the story, seeing myself as Scott. I wish I could meet my own "Carla".

BobluvsBobluvsabout 9 years ago
Chapter II

I really enjoyed this story and I am hoping that you'll continue with this for a few more chapters. I'm quite sure that Carla can teach scotty quite a few new little tricks to please her.

tex4tgtex4tgover 8 years ago
WOW

Loved this one. So want a girlfriend like her. Please continue this story . Cant wait for chapter 2 :)

davidjacquesdavidjacquesover 8 years ago
Oh, me next!

Without doubt one of my favourite stories. Please come back and write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

I wish I could meet Carla she's hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sensational

Please do write many more. This was beautiful.

xxjannxxjannover 7 years ago
Part II ??

Hot writing and believable! How about Part II of Carlita and Scott?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love it

I wish Carlita would be my new neighbor, and girlfriend lol.Eef5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
deep down

Wow hot story. She is every guys type of girl if tats what you are into. I do have to say she took the leed. He didn't care. She make him and her very happy. Some where I would like to meet a girl likeher. Just Not as big.

To the writer please come up with some more stories with these to and maybe add a third person along the line. Love the story wish it was me.

54btmguy54btmguyabout 6 years ago
Such a woman

I would absolutely love to find a girlfriend like Carla and being her bottom bitch cum slut anytime she wanted and wouldn't be ashamed or embarrassed if she let other know I was her bitch.

Hope you continue this journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
RE: CUM

I sure would love to find a woman like that so I could taste her cum and have her fill my ass with her cum.

TyrayCartierTyrayCartieralmost 5 years ago
Novel

Normally I don't go for NB stories, but Scott's submissiveness here mirrors my aspiring submissiveness to someone, and the longing throughout was just hot. Not sure I could have an NB partner, but I do like the thought of having the cum fucked out of me and giving lots of morning head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more

So hot, great storytelling. give us some more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

I loved this story, I'm sure there is a lot of milage in new chapters

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
The good and the bad.

Even tho I liked this story of Scotty and Carla,it also made me dislike it too,namely I wish it had had a submissive girl instead of a guy,for me being a transitioning MTF I am 0% attracted to Males,and much prefer Females or other Tgirls.

Although I consider myself versatile as both top and bottom,certain aspects like Carla being a Domme I find appealing of making a sub surrender completely so you can control them and teach them what you want is exciting to say the least is both beautiful and fun at the same time.

Being a Domme may seem selfish and mean but when all is said and done its like a symbiosis where the Domme gets to be forceful and rough,while the sub gets to relax and let the Domme do whatever she wants to,afterward they get to be a loving happy couple until they go at it again.Relationships like that always keeps the excitement flowing,pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lube required

Sure it’s fiction, but huge cock vs. virgin ass without any sort of lube just isn’t happening.

Yes, he described great pain, it never would have crossed to pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trade places?

Such a hot story! Would love to trade places with him.

HartMannHartMannover 3 years ago
Very hot

You definitely know how to write, and the story is just off the scale ...

The only thing I ask myself is how they will get along n daily life. Will she stay bossy like that and him the pliable little guy? Or will she only be aggressive in the sack while when watching tv on the sofa, she snuggles up to him....

Questions over questions....

2cookies4u2cookies4uover 2 years ago

Very HOT story! Looking forward to following the adventures between Carla and Scott!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I need to find someone like Carlita/Carla so I be her little black cum Slut, fat bottom bitch a she

( White or black ) can likewise, be mine too!

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 2 years ago

don't we all wis this would happen to us

I might have slowed her down with the mistress stuff first time out though. She said girlfriend, so not mistress all the time. Perfect!

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

I’d love to find myself a sexy Carla!! ❤️

tslover1963tslover1963about 1 year ago

Beautiful story, hope there are more chapters to cum, he’s living the life I fantasize about, oh, to be Scotty

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 1 year ago

Carla: absolutely gorgeous, and a huge cock to top it off!! What man could possibly resist, straight or gay?

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

OMG That was one super hot story. Back in 2017 I met a transgender women named Summer. We were both at a homeless shelter and became friends. She had two roommates in her apartment at the shelter. All three of them were black and Summer’s other two roommates were real women. Once I got my apartment I invited the three of them over. Over the next four years Summer and I both lost track of her roommates, but every Saturday night Summer would come over and I’d cook dinner and then we watched a movie. We never did anything sexual but we did talk about sex. I told her I would love to be with her. Her excuse was that she was a size queen. Then in late July 2021 Summer dropped out of sight. Finally in November she showed up at my door around midnight. She was homeless again and hungry. I fixed her something to eat and when she was done she was still hungry so I fixed her more. After she was full we were sitting on my couch talking and she had a strange look in her eye. She looked at me and said, “Do you want to touch it?”

Four + years I waited to hear those words from her. “Hell Yes!” I said. She undid the string holding up her sweatpants and pulled them down. I couldn’t believe what I saw. Summer was HUNG and ROCK HARD already at least 10 inches and a girth as big as my wrist. I dropped down and took her in my mouth. No mater how hard I tried I could only get just over half of her in my mouth. I sucked her for about 20 minutes then ask her to fuck me. We tried several different positions and she was just too big. So I went back to sucking her. I could at least suck her off. An hour later she still hadn’t cum. My jaw felt like it was going to dislocate. We finally stopped and I gave her the bed and I slept in my recliner. Next morning she took a shower and came into the living room naked and again rock hard. I tried for another hour to get her off no cum. I found out that night why. I caught her smoking Meth. If a guy smokes Meth it’s like taking Viagra, but it’s almost impossible to cum. I had to ask her to leave because if she was caught smoking Meth in my apartment I could get evicted and lose my rental subsidy. She freaked out telling me if she leaves I’ll never see her again. I haven’t seen her since.

NikkiSiDeeNikkiSiDee2 months ago

Everyone should be so lucky to find a Beautiful hung Shemale! This is an exciting thrill-ride! An erotic narrative of just how exotic transexual sex can be. Great sexy read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous