All Comments on 'Martha Finally Cheats Too Often'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
A CHEAT A DAY

drives the marriage away. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy crap!

That's some serious hate right there. Then again, mess with a man's family and you never know what the result will be. Continue to do it for years while he knows... yeah, he went a bit insane.

FTD, I never know what kind of ending I'm going to get from you, but it's always a good read regardless. My favorite author on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Now this is nice

Straight out hate and retribution, something I can thoroughly understand. Wonderful story, FTDS, hope to see even more from you.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Oh Yeah

Nice. Nine years of being afraid. She became a big cock slut and it cost her everything. Awww...

Five BIG Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Almost

Perfection. 5*

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 9 years ago
Nice

I liked how he said "You're next" then just let the fear take its toll on her.

showing222showing222over 9 years ago
Powerful

There was a lot of emotion in that tale.

Sean

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Great!

There are a lot of people who are just serving time in a shit marriage. Their sentence is up when the youngest kid is out of high school. This guy's marriage was shit before his wife ever cheated. He may not have known it but it was. The truth is that so many people in "good" marriages are simply faking it. Faking love, respect, and of course trust. When the opportunity presents itself, they go for it. In the case of a cheating spouse, they continue to fake it on a larger scale.

The husbands solution was extreme by realities standards, his ability to maim, flee and to hide is a bit far fetched. Nice fantasy. If it were not for the crime and punishment aspect of it, I believe that cheaters and those that cheat with them deserve whatever retribution the offended spouse chooses to mete out. The reason for this is that most cheated spouses do not wind up in a foreign paradise living in a fantasy. They wind up with less than half the wealth they had before, living a subsistence lifestyle with emotional scars and frequently with ambivalent family members not really on their side. The point of marriage is to enhance a persons life and to increase their chance for survival in this world. A cheater actually threatens a spouses chance for survival! That is what makes the betrayal so evil. So, yes Martha and the Pratt's got what they deserved. If only it had been legal and Tom could have taken all the assets along with his pounds of flesh! In many states adultery is still a misdemeanor. Ever wonder why it is not enforced anymore?

hebert100hebert100over 9 years ago
Revenge

Revenge is really best when served HOT not cold. you have been busy. nobody does BTB like you. thanks

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
This reminds me of Dragnet

Of course everything he did was illegal and immoral, But it is fun to have fantasies.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
wow it was Dark !

A very dark tale.

I wonder if this would not work in the real world, however an interesting read !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FIVE STARS!!!!

Now THIS is erotica at its very finest! Mutilation and suicide: a perfect ending to any erotic story, if'n you ask me. Well done, FTDS! Me and the others here who are fightin' the good fight against them chuckholds appreciate the fine work that you do to take fun stories about sexual fantasies on an erotic website and turn them into dark and depressing stories of murder, death and mutilation. That is what this here site -- and this here category -- is all about!

I consider it my duty and honor to see that these here ratings reflect the moral character that you and I promote, my friend. I rate all stories by how them fictional characters are actin'. Any story with one of them wimpy cluckholds, or a cheatin' wife who doesn't end up dead automatically gets ONE STAR from me! And any story that ends with divorce, death or lopped-off body parts automatically gets FIVE STARS!

And it's a damn shame that some people might think that you're an arrogant, unethical asshole for taking someone else's work and shittin' all over it. Hell, some might even think that the admins at this site have their heads up their asses for allowin' you to do it. But you know what I say to them folks? Fuck 'em!

I only wish I could award more 'n five stars for this here masterpiece. You've really outdone yerself this time. "Flash story?" Hell, it would've taken me years to write such a fine piece of literature. You must be prouder than shit! Keep up the good fight!

Signed,

Angry Old Man

LW Morality Police

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey angry old man

"For once you got it right. Keep up the good work. Them fucking cuckolds got to go. Now make sure you go on every one of them cuckold tales and tell them to fuck off. Lots of them posted today, have at it. Love that sarcasm, should make them cuckolds really proud. Hey........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

Awesome , great job. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Typical shit from a psycho who likes to jerk off towards violence and murder, then set his hero up with some kind of little harem. As if any of those women actually like fucking his tiny little shriveled old cock, he's just a paycheck to them, just like the only women the author can probably get to fuck his sick ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Angry Old Man

Pretty funny the first couple of rants.Now? Not so much.Just cut and paint idiocy You made your point.You know the definition of insanity...keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result.Guess what Old Man looks to me like a lot of the readers here enjoy this.It does.not look like its going away.anytime soon and your rants are ...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF!

You described the story before it started only you lied!

It was pathetic, i think you are a closet gay in denial of what you really like and that is big dickies! Don't you?

All that rough and tough stuff, where is that coming from? have you finished knitting me that onesy Yet?

Love you my big tuff guy!

PS Stop writing

RLmannRLmannover 9 years ago
Admins asleep @ the wheel

I recently submitted a story that was eerily similar to this one: wife caught cheating, husband cuts off the cheater's clit and her lover's dick, and escapes to Belize with their daughter. A couple days later, I got a notification that my story was rejected. Reason?

"We generally do not accept submissions of nonconsensual sex in which the "victim" gets absolutely no sort of thrill or enjoyment from the acts, or is seriously and /or permanently physically harmed/abused."

Hmm...seems like the admins don't follow their own rules when it comes to certain authors. How about a little consistency, Laurel & Manu? Is anybody even in charge of this insane asylum?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re. Angry Old Man

You're damn right a lot of people like these here stories about death and genital mutilation! Why the hell you think there are so damn many of them? Why, if people liked those damn chuckholding stories, then there'd be a lot of them on this here site, too, now wouldn't there? But it ain't like that at all. Just a handful of sickos posting their sicko stories about extra-marital fun, swingin' and sharin'. That ain't what this category's about, dagnabbit!!

Believe me, if'n I were capable of gettin' an erection, them chuckhold stories wouldn't excite me one bit. But these here stories about suicide and dick-slicin', well, they'd get me harder than an ol' hickory stump!

It's a damn shame you're anonymous, 'cuz if'n you weren't, why I'd spend the rest of my afternoon goin' through every one of your stories and givin' them the ol' ONE STAR!! That makes me feel right powerful, it does. But instead, it's time for my nap. Hopefully I wake up from this one.

Signed,

Angry Old Man, LW Morality Police

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is the

only story that made sense on this day, the rest were written by people who died a long time ago.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Another day...

...another four-star LW story involving a brutal mutilation and suicide. Just look at the repulsive felonies committed by the "hero" of this story, who several commenters are applauding:

-- assault with a deadly weapon

-- mutilation

-- torture

-- threats

-- theft

-- abandonment

This guy is a hero, right? And these same people who applaud this hero have the balls to lecture others about their "morality?" Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
liked the story but...

with keyboards and computers, the mutilated parties could always identify their attacker- plus he left a tape showing he knew giving the police motive for him having committed the crime- despite my nitpicking, i still liked the story 5

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
The angry @anons...

He did what he had to do...Terminate all the good things the couple thought were the best...Now they will be just a poor crippled married couple, with no way to satisfy themselves or anyone. The wife so needed of big cock, since that day never needed any more sex. She killed herself...But before she suffered nine years...What a happy and proud man he should be feeling...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wonder...

...what prompted this author to "finish a story" that was written THIRTEEN YEARS AGO. Out of all the stories posted in the past 13 years, THIS one bothered him so much that he felt compelled to "finish it?"

How sad.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
BAD

look im not some guy who thinks what she did was right. but this was way over the top. plus, why would her daughters think this was okay. so their mom cheated, does that make what their dad did right. just divorce the slut and move on. in real life his daughters would side with their mom. thinking it wasnt to bad what she did and that their dad was a physcho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
from Duna

To give 5***** for a cruel revenge story I have that opinion the LW hub was divided into two hubs and this story was in the sexual majority husband hub this story owned 3*** from me. Yes some sad consequence stories are important to show some cheating spouses drives the other spouses to extrem, so sometime is VERY IMPORTANT TO SHOW THIS TO US readers. However the true revenge to be happier with a newer better mate or spouse and other redistribution things are the auxiliary only, but sometime the best as Longhorn07's gemstory "Fool Me Once".

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Unpredictable

Over the top revenge is not entertaining. I usually like this author's endings, but not this time. I will say though that I still think he is one of the best on this site. You never know where he is going to go with a story.

There are authors who are good, but their stories are like paint by numbers. StangStar06, Xleglover,etc... are two of the ones that come to mind. Their stories all follow the same formula. You can tell how a StangStar06 story is going to end when you are 1/4 of the way through. Same with Xleglover. There is no anticipation because you already know what is going to happen. With this author, you can't put him in a box. I like that about him, even if there are some endings that I could do without

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: There are too damn many intriguing stories that are never completed, or left hanging with disgusting endings

And this is your solution, ending a story the author ended the way he wanted and then tacking on a truly disgusting ending? Maiming them for fucking his wife isn’t BTB, it’s psychotic.

<P>

It’s also arrogance on your part. It’s one thing when the original writer starts something and then never returns. LaffWithMe purposely wrote “The End, only it wasn’t the way YOU wanted it to end. Ya know, I wasn’t that crazy about that end, either, but that’s what LaffWithMe wanted. But, no, it had to be about you and want YOU and only you wanted.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Thought I would take a chance with one of your stories again

Well...I took it.

Well written. All you had was pain and torture. Obviously it has an audience from some of the comments.

While I thought your other tale of the man losing weight was over the top, at least it had story, character development, a few twists and turns.

Here we have burnt off nipples.

I don't mind atrocities in stories, but I need more than atrocities in stories or I might as well watch Saw.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
Dull

No drama, no excitement. Like hunting with a machine gun; too much disparity of power to make an interesting or exciting tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What???

Thought you said that was not going to be "nuclear"? This is a lot worse!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crap!

I can't believe anyone writes this crap. Revenge is one thing, acting like a maniac is another. Three paragraphs into the story and I was done. You may think that you're some great writer, but this required no imagination, and is just plain revolting and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well now

that was fairly nuclear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT

A BIG FIVE---A GREAT STORY___----___BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Did not like this sick revenge story

So she broke her vows , does that justify his extreme behavior. He could have confronted her . But to do an isis type of revenge is over the top. It's sad for those who like this story. All because of sex , he could have divorced her. But cutting and disfiguring two people because she fucked them . That is to much . This is pure gore.

InescuInescuover 9 years ago
Interesting tale of how love can get twisted

As brutal as it was, it was a good read. It seems that the things wifey and her buddies said is what probably turned the daughters against their mother. I have never understood how a man could put up with that for literally years (for the presumed sake of his kids) without going nuts. It seems you think he can't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

This one comment sums up everything I've ever suspected about the BTB crowd. The only thing missing is the racism:

"by Anonymous

09/30/14

A 5 star Great ending. Too bad its not legal t kill cheating spouses and the ones that cheat with them, and make them suffer in the process. After all some people just deserve killin'"

Thank you, Annony, for being honest. I hope the rest of you understand the type of person you are aligning with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear Anon "Wow" - yea, hands down, this is the way it should always turn out for cheating spouses.

So "wow' anon - wake up and get a life. This author is one of the best at bringing closure to the up-teem bullshit, cuck shit stories on this site. Although, if the moderators on this fuck up site had any brains - they been told how to fix this type of cuck fucked up stories, yet they do nothing. Seriously, the moderators [especially the female moderators] are as illiterate as some of the idiot want-to-be authors on this site.

pilot4pilot4over 9 years ago
Another great ending.

I love good guy wins, bad guys lose. A little brutal with a " Take No Prisoners" attitude. FTDS takes the original story to the next level with a fantasy of vengence run amok. Thanks. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FUCK THE CUCKIES!!!!!

HE GAVE THEM WHAT THEY DESERVED AND FUCK THE ANONDIOT CUCKIES WHO CLAIM OTHERWISE!!!! THEY ARE JUST LITTLE DICKED CUCKS WHO THINK THAT ALL MEN SHOULD BE CUCKS LIKE THEM SO FUCK THEM UP THE ASS WITH A FUCKING FIRE POKER AND STEAL THEN FUCK THEIR WIVES AND MAKE THE CUCKIE BASTARDS WATCH!!! THEN CASTRATE THE LITTLE WANKERS AND CUT THEIR HEADS OFF ISIS STYLE!!!!!!!!!!! THE LITTLE PUDS DESERVE IT AND WE NEED TO BREED THE CUCKIE GENE OUT OF THE HUMAN RACE!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
call the madhouse

and book this sick fuck in. Does anyone really believe this shit deserves a place on an erotic literature site.

ken philipsken philipsover 9 years ago
truly disgusting...

How in the hell did this EVIL SHIT get past moderation????

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 9 years ago
GREAT ENDING!

I guess people have never heard of, crime of passion. Where spouses kill or hurt their significant other. If the wife was faithful, she would be alive. It's only a story folks, get over it.

BTB

*****STARS

fausttusfausttusover 9 years ago
VERY DISTURBING!!!!!!

Thank you FTDS for another ending. I'm sure the BTB crowd are overjoyed, and yes I agree with some of the justice handed out. This just went over board.

No the disturbing part is some of the anon commits, especially the individual who said "this is erotica at its finest". In case you missed it there was NO sex or romance in this story. Just violence if that is your idea of erotica....please seek help!.........sorry, I'll not commit farther. I just won't sleep quite as soundly tonight. (some of the individual on this site scare the shit out of me)

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Come on FTDS...

This was too far over the top. I think you've been watching too many slasher films. Infidelity is not a victimless act; who was the victim here? It certainly wasn't the murderous man. Could it have been the adulterous wife? Not likely. The victims here were the two mutilated neighbors. All they'd done was include a faithless wife in their wanton sex.

Are we supposed to have any empathy for anyone here? I empathized with the two neighbors; certainly not the wife and absolutely not the betrayed husband. I can't imagine the suffering the unfaithful wife might have sustained living with a brute like that for two decades.

In short there is absolutely nothing redeeming in this horrid tale. Are we supposed to praise Charles Manson? Yeah; let's praise all serial killers everywhere. You go Leather Face! Hooray for Osama Bin Laden! Three cheers for anyone who is a mindless murderer.

FTDS you're better than this. Now pull this trash off the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Way too much

What a great guy for the BTB crowd. Unfortunately some of the more rabid "real men" out there will love the ending. There should be a category for sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oooooh

Now thats a BTB fir sure, need more to counteract the turd tamping cupcakes that post in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Didn't like it

Our 'hero' coldly takes a knife to two people but isn't up to challenging them, or his wife, in the previous two years?

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Challenge them? What for?

If he'd "challenged them," the best that could have happened, she'd have stopped and then he'd still be stuck with a cheating slut for a wife who he'd never be able to trust. The worst, he'd divorce her and lost half or more of everything to her, including two years with his daughters. So minimize the impact on the kids until they're old enough to know the truth and condemn their cheating mother, then take everything that's left.

Ok, the blooding of the other cheaters was over the top, but it doesn't sound as if any innocent people were terribly upset over it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Carvohi is spinning....

....yarns again, turning an admittedly violent BTB/BTC into a quasi-political fairytale. What, are you, an Obummer speech writer? It's a rare gift to be able to create such a grandiose fairytale from what is already fiction. Time to get off your moralistic shit-wagon, there buddy. IT'S A STORY!!

Now, in fairness, I agree that it was extreme and distasteful.

But I also get that FTDS may have or may be having or may care about someone that may have or may be having a soul-sucking experience like Tom.

If so, he's likely using the story to give vent to his rage over the crappy treatment of the cuck and the crappier treatment they usually get in the courts.

I can relate. After my cousin got triple-raped by his fuck-around wife, her connected lover and the man-hating, godless, family fucking legal system, I took a lesson.

When 15 months after his demise, I found that my wife was cheating, I admit I contemplated some very creative retributions for both she and her lover, while planning and executing my exit strategy.

I didn't act on any of those darker thoughts, but got very creative in the theater of my mind for awhile.

The hardest part of the process was keeping her as 'in the dark' as she'd kept me 'till she got careless and arrogant. In my case, I didn't have to be so careful for so long. my 'retributions' ended up merely consisting of my 'scorched earth' exit strategy and their very public humiliation.

I did not file for divorce, get help from friends, or even contact anyone. Instead, I methodically bankrupted us and disappeared with a new identity and all the liquid assets from the fiscal demise I executed. Yup, I commited frauds and felonies without bodily harm. My intent was to get out with all the assets I could.

It took another two years in hiding to complete the building of my new personna and history, but here I am.

I have never remarried, nor have I had a serious relationship of any kind in the roughly 16 years since those events.

I prefer more...transient encounters. I no longer believe in feminine loyalty or honor, nor human decency.

I have had no contact of any kind with anyone from my former life and am changed enough it is unlikely that anyone from there/then would recognize me if we passed on the street....

So, understand that those of us that choose to be responsible for things, recognize that there are consequences for our acts, whatever they may be. We get to choose the act, but not the consequence that follows....that was hard-wired before we all got here....and unless you have experience, it is unknown to us in advance.

The courts, political systems and society seem bent on having choices but no consequences....and the family courts have done a pretty fair job of creating the illusion of it....for the women.

Then some asshole like me comes along and fucks 'em all up, frustrates the system and gets out.

Did I win? Hell no! Are you mental?

I haven't been more than moderately happy in 18 years, man! Get real! Re-read above!

But, I'm free and didn't let them fuck me....and am as happy as can be expected for being one of the infinitely disenfranchised.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

a fitting ending for the wife. Thanks.

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Point missed

Her conclusion that the neighbors were mutilated to prevent them from identifying their attackers was before she realized that her husband had been responsible for the deed. The real reason for cutting, burning or otherwise mutilating genitals, tongues and fingers was that he was removing all the parts of their bodies that had ever had sexual contact with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not well done

It's the same as all your stories, turning an unoteworthy husband into some kind of barbaric monster. I highly highly doubt this is how a man of faith would handle this situation. As a matter of fact he's even worse then she is after doing this. The author has me questioning his sanity right now.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
And more yuck

So the girls sided with the man they know to be a brutal murderer. I mean, she would share that tape with the cops, wouldn't she? And while I am no lawyer, I think it could be argued that the trust was funded with assets that had been misappropriated.

It is always amazing to me that these jokers manage to flee the country without being noticed. How the hell did he leave no trace when he headed for the Philippines? And his becoming a master at hiding his money trail was also quite amusing.

And another surprise, that nice couple likes to talk down about the guy they cuckhold rather than recruit him. And wifey plays along. They sure seemed to have changed between stories. But if you want to write about a good-hearted monster, 'created' by an evil wife, I guess you just have to ignore some basic facts.

I liked a couple of the early FTDS pieces so I have been reading them still. I think I need to learn from my mistakes and stop.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

I say this tale is no more over the top than a wimpy cuck sucking the cum of five guys out of his wife's pussy while they all laugh at him.

I'd rather read about a murderer getting revenge on cheaters than a cock sucking cuckold wimp husband. Fuck anyone who doesn't agree with me. Keep writing the good stuff FTDS. It balances out the cumlickers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
note the facts people

he never touched her, he left , she took her own life, he just destroyed those that touched what was his, and yes when you are married you belong to each other, sex's kills ask most aids victims in the 70's,80's.....they lived, they just wont fuck with another mans marriage. ps was too nice if you ask me, no sea salt was used.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Jeepers! I mean golly Gee!

FTDS I'll repeat; this story is way beneath your potential. It's a short cut; a cheesy short cut. It's like the big mystery that's finished with the car chase, fist fight and last minute confession. FTDS you write well; but this was about as creative as a postcard.

And no I find semen slurping, jizz swallowing cuckold's watching their wives get it on with some other man to be nauseating, but to go out and mutilate someone to get even is sick. this guy is a sociopath; his wife's lucky he hasn't dismembered her for forgetting to make the bed. Hey maybe that's what he should have done.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I am a strong member of the BTB crowd in most cases.

This bitch still did not have her mind right after the SHTF, she was still blaming everyone but herself, still telling lies to herself. And (this from a member of the small-to-average dick size) all you women that just to have the big dicks, more power to you. I had very few complaints (until it got weak in my old age) about my small dick. So, just chase the big dicks, it does not hurt me but eventually it will hurt your average sized husbands/boyfriends and possibly you. All you Marthas deserve what comes.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
I haven't read the comments

And I won't. I'm sure it is full of whining about how 'over the top' it was..yada yadda yadda.

Where were they for the original? Wasn't what she did 'over the top'?

It's just a story, girls, so keep your panties on. If you have a weak constitution, that's your problem, no one else's. A random collection of words, organized in paragraphs, never hurt anyone, so if it offends, all the better. Your taking offence to EVERYTHING is of no consequence to the world, nor should it be! If people take offense to everything, then it becomes diluted, and means nothing. Their feelings are their responsibility, no one else's.

Thanks, FTDS, I enjoy a good mutilation story now and then, especially when it gets everyone up on their high horse (which I assume is the case here too), so Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I found this ending very satisfying . . .

Should I feel guilty about that? I don't! Total fiction, thank God. Shallow selfish stupid women do not raise good daughters, nor attract good intelligent men as husbands. Just another case of Martian slut ray. God I hate those little green bastards!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHEN YOU PISS SOME PEOPLE OFF

they just might not be able to Take-A-Joke. TK U MLJ LV NV

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Missing the Point!

I think a lot of comments have missed the point of this story. This is a fantasy. Most men that have been cheated on, think about doing these types of things to the cheating parties. They usually don't because of any number of reasons but they still think about doing them. This author just took the darkest fantasies and wrote them in a story. How much humiliation does a person have to take before they snap and go off the deep end. Good job and thanks for finishing the story.

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Poetic JUSTICE for a faithful loving husband.

Of course, this story is totally immoral and way over the top but that is its beauty, as well. Revenge is an ugly part of life, and we must deal with conflict on our on terms. Governments have done it throughout history so have people in relationships gone bad. I may not agree personally with the actions of the protagonist but I enjoyed reading about it. This author is talented and bold. I feel the characters deserved some form of retribution for their bad behavior. If you've ever been betrayed, you experience a range of emotions that start as a thought prior to taking action. Then, you consider the ramifications for exercising your schemes and evaluate the risk from any backwash. This author skipped the last step and effected his plan in fantasy form. As a reader, I can exit a story at anytime I wish. I rated this five stars because it was enjoyable.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Liked the story, this time,

but I loved the comment about the Martian Slut Ray. What a neat and succinct way to describe that absolute and total change that takes place in a person when first they practice to deceive.

You just gotta love a happy ending.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

I'm not sure if I posted these before -

“I'd had one of the most frightening and disturbing days of my life, and my husband couldn't even have the decency to call to let me know he was going to be late.” – LOL, SHE’S one to talk about “decency”!

“I would have done anything to make it up to him, if he'd only given me one more chance.” – S-u-u-re you’d give up that big cock for Tom’s cock that you can “hardly feel”

“It was one stupid mistake” – ONE stupid mistake? It went on for t least two YEARS!

“sometimes even regretful” – SOMETIMES?!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

“I could even feel him a little” – Gee, thanks for small favors!

“gave my soul to my ungrateful family” – What do they have to be grateful for – a lying, cheating slut?

“It was one stupid mistake.” – ONE mistake?! That lasted for TWO years! And would have continued if Tom didn’t put a stop to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Liked The Original

This retaliatory tale is so utterly devoid of depth or meaning. It's simply infantile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: Liked The Original

I bet. Likely you are another whore. Me, I preferred this. Harsh but fair, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Finish

"Ugly, Dark and Vicious". It was, and I love it. Exactly what a cheating slut deserves.

Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If Given The Choice

Between an FTDS or a Carvohi story, it is FTDS every time. FTDS, never take advice from a second rate writer like Carvohi. Not everything you write is like Hemingway wrote it, but I have a number of your stories in my Favorites list. This is not your best story, but still very good. It won't go on my Favorites list but still worthy of 5-Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Well met sir....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@swingerjoe

Some authors on this site-look in mirror-extol adultery and the humiliation of the husband.

Other authors take umbrage with cheating wives and their

predatory lovers.

Both types have their fans.

Applauding a husband being tied to a chair, cock in a cage, forced to be humiliated fulfills your fantasies.

This story fulfills the thoughts of those people who want justice carried out on sexual predators, date rapists, serial rapists and pedophiles.

Did FTDS go to far-depends on your perspective.

I have noticed how you castigate those who do not share your views on adultery. That is your right, as it is the rights of those diametrically opposed to your views to castigate you.

Did I spell that correctly-or is it castrate

Perhaps they are synonyms.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Lesson to be learned here is never marry a physcotic man. He was insane probably all his life but was able to keep it hidden. His wife's infidelity brought it out. Surprised his parents never noticed he probably tortured animals when he was a kid.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
WOW that was daaaaaaaamn harsh

I cant say I disagree with the sentiment though. And of course we have TR the whore apologist. Seriously why the hell do you always puss out and back the cheating whore to the wall and then some. the story is of course blatantly over the top, but short of the removal or their body parts, what level of Harsh punishment, like a beating to a pulp would you deem deserved? I'm genuinely curious because id have beat the fucking shit out of the two of them, and prob given the wife a good thrashing as well. The story had NO reason other than her being a selfish, unfaithful slut for what she did NONE. so lets hear it this ought to be good,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

lesson to be learned here is never marry a psychotic whore .

she was probably insane her whole life but was able to keep it hidden .

the temptation is too much for an insane whore to keep bottled up her whole life and hidden .

her parents probably knew , she likely tortured men in her teens like the animals she tortured as a child .

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THE FAMOUS WHAT IF,,,,,WITH ALL THE PUNCH LINES INCLUDED

but????? nothing can stop the inevitable/ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wishing

I wish ftds would come back and start writing again😢😢😢

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Well...

Oh Martha. If only you would have been faithful. If only you would have cared for your family like a good wife and mother does. Oh Martha oh Martha. Why did you betray us Martha?

Karma's a bitch!

abboncabboncalmost 6 years ago
No chance

To Anonymous Wishing

Unfortunately, your wish will be in vain. FTDS was two people, and one, the prime mover, is no longer with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FUN....

To get the viewpoint of Martin and Sybil as they adjusted to their new lifestyle in the year or so after Tom's nighttime visit. Maybe even what was going through their minds as he let them know what he thought of the relationship they had with his "wife".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Giggle

I don't read stories like this for their own sake, I read them so the comments will amuse me more. Holy hell - the amount of people sympathizing with a woman who deliberately destroyed her family.... "over the top"? Not hardly.

It may surprise you to learn that men have hearts and love their wives in a way that most women simply don't seem capable of understanding. Check out the stats on men dying of heart attacks after losing their wives sometime. Compare that to the stats of women dying after losing their husbands.

That's what whores like the one depicted in this story give up - what they destroy. What the husband destroyed was an ugly thing - a disgusting thing. What she destroyed was sacred and beautiful. Comparing the two in any way is insanity or stupidity, or both.

And hell, he gave her two years to stop. Two years he'd have been willing to take her back despite being a disgusting whore. Two years to realize what she was doing was wrong. She never did, because she wasn't a human being. She wasn't capable of love, empathy, or self reflection, and if you can't do those things you are not a person.

In a way, I think every single one of the people commenting in favor of the wife are WORSE than the wife herself. You're defending evil, which in a way is worse than evil itself - it's people like you, every minute of day of every year - that allow people to suffer and die, starve, suffer persecution and oppression, or take their own lives.

On your heads lie the evils of this world and you bear every shame imaginable in your complicity.

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
I’m with you Giggle!

Amen Giggle, all those evil creeps got what they had coming period!!! And I’m the same about murderers who get life instead of a rope around their wicked necks...a least I get some satisfaction from good stories like this one...😃

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There are too damn many intriguing stories that are never completed

And yet, you only finish the same kind of stories (cheating wive) and always the same way (husband revente).

tralan69ertralan69erover 4 years ago
WOW

WHAT A STORY. That'll learn'em. 5*****

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Cheaters caught and punishment to extremes Good riddance to trash

Another cheating slut wife gone

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
wow!

Sometimes when a scorched earth approach is taken, the author fumble in their attempts. For as heavy handed as this was, it was doled out perfectly. great job!

calibamma707calibamma707almost 4 years ago
Amen

He sure had a long time to plan is ultimate revenge and I bet he changed it two or three times tweeted it here and there, but to leave them TrueType death mutes like he did was most wicked in a good way 😂🤭

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What goes around come around. Its Karma I guess. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Home run

You know you've hit a literary home run when when all the Literotica slime crawl out from under their rocks to whine and moan about "There was no cum slurping bla bla bla..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
SO GOOD THAT I JUST SPENT HOURS..........................................

Going through the entire "Revenge" category looking for this story to read again. This might be the best burn of all time. Again, the only fault I find is the brevity of it. It would have been delicious to hear of the torture, mutilation and consequences from Marty and Sybil's perspective. I understand they survived, how's life treating them nowadays? That's what would have put the perfect bow on this gem of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a psycho, that shits not okay, revenge yeah but not that far. Wife and neighbors are scum but tom is fucked up beyond scum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Death always puts and end to the suffering...and that kills the story here.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story I've read on this site in months .

Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Revenge for years of cheating... sure, why not? It was extreme, but not disgustingly so. It was a shame about the cheater's suicide, though.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

The violence in this one was too much. Yes they were disgusting but it was the wife who was cheating and a divorce where everyone was told why would have been enough.

Being publicly humiliated by releasing video would have hung around them all for years. His actions are that of a psychopath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, who is this "Giggle" character? Besides being my hero! He's summarized the moral woes of our society today.

FTDS, we miss you soo much. The landscape on this site lately has just been overwhelmingly packed with cuckold, faggot crap. I skim, and read maybe 4-5 stories a week. I want mire of what's presented in this story but I realize it takes some talent to produce good work. The majority of the writers on this site are lazy bastards who go for the easy circumstance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Of cours this storys of cheating wifes and chuckholding, on this side, are (so I hope) fictional storys. It s nice to read a glims of reality. I enjoy the fictional reveng of the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is EXACTLY what should to cheaters! Leave them the ability to experience desire (the man kept his balls), but make it difficult to orgasm (penis removed, maybe he can learn to cum from prostate stimulation). This leaves the villain in a state of constant torment.

The wife was wrong-the tongues and fingers weren’t removed to stop them from testifying! Look at what else is removed: everything that touched the wife!

ZK

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous