All Comments on 'Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 08'

by LeMondial

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great characters and plot

This is outstanding storytelling. Your characters are very believable and the story is very rich in plot. Can't wait to see the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yay

Fantastic! I'm looking forward to having next chapters very soon! I appreciate your effort and story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ultimate Blonde Joke!

Ha Ha....very entertaining. Keep the story cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please can we have Ch 09

Would love to see this Magic Series completed and integrated with the Laura Series

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please write more chapters

This stories series it the most awesome ever! Please write more. Ignore the negative comments they are just white noise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Update please

Will there be more chapters? This is a fantastic series. Hope you will continue it soon. Why the long break? Do let us know if u will be writing more. Thanks

cibixcibixabout 9 years ago
A wonderful story...

Such a gifted writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Last series titled " A Voyage of Discovery" Must have got ship-wrecked, only explanation for the authors disappearance. Perhaps he/she will eventually get rescued from some desert island and will be able to resume the series.

Here's Hoping

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please continue.....!!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

I like it. Good heat. Inviting setting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A work of art

This chapter is an erotic masterpiece.

I love the way that Joseph 'tutors' her and I can't wait to read more about her and Harun.

Fabulous

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my 53 yr old HOTWIFE

Wonderfully told. Start to finish. And very true. The original standoffish views of most white women toward black men.However as my mature white wife says. The vibe and aroma a black man gives is electrifying. It just happens without knowing and before she knows it,is turned on more than she ever had. And maintains since her very first 9 inch black cock. The very first time she pulls back the foreskin to reveal the shiny purple head the aroma and taste makes her pussy start to drip immediately. And swallowing her black stallions cum makes her orgasm without stimulation whatsoever. She loves and has been hooked on uncut big black cock since her first. Has to be uncut for her. She craves the flavour under the skin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Paige is next

Elizabeth's second oldest sister will be next. She is strong and dominant and a bitch of a business woman. Elizabeth sends a text to her inviting her to the cruise in Africa with available business opportunities for her to take a look at. But that is not what she wants for her, instead what she wants for her is to erase her overt racism to black people. Her conspirator Joseph makes it happen by finding a stronger more dominant black woman to be her partner in business. Paige comes over, meets her partner and feels the repulsiveness through the strong handshake. Cannot have two strong women in a forced partnership as only one will get the upper hand. Both women assigned to same room and tension grows until the strong confident black woman physically wrestles Paige to arm crunching position on the bed until Paige surrenders and strips herself and her mistress of clothes to spend a sleepless night pleasuring her to every demand. Power shifts over to the black woman as Paige cedes her power over to her. Business decisions made by the dominant black woman with Paige giving backrubs and footrubs on command to her. Eventually Paige is set up with fucking and sucking of BBC much to the amusement of Elizabeth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous