All Comments on 'Anal Summer Ch. 01'

by erotica881988

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes continue this story

Lots of places to go with this story. Maybe her and Gemma at the same time. Or her other friend. Possibly some role playing. Lots of ways to make this story into a series. Ignore the other comment.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
HOT!!!!

Well written...looking forward to Ch. 02.

erotica881988erotica881988over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the nice comments .

I welcome both good and bad comments alike. The only rule with me is if you are making a negative comment do it with your user name .

drive by insults by people that comment anonymously are cheap and easily dis regarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A is for Anal and for awesome!!!!

I love this hot story , it made me really horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice!

I really enjoyed reading this one and ch 02... keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good premise

But when the sex begins it's much too fast. There's no real foreplay. There's no slow undressing either by her herself or by him. There's no teasing. There's no seeing her naked tits, pussy or ass for the first time. We don't really find out what her body feels like or tastes like.

She's close to twice his age, she doesn't lead him slowly down the path of enjoyment. There's no oral between them. There's no him reveling in the feel of her ass and perhaps touching her asshole -- either intentionally or unintentionally. There's no moaning or other acceptance of that touch. There's no confirmation that she wants him to proceed with ass play, ass licking and/or ass fucking -- just her reaching for the K-Y.

Reaching for a tube of K-Y by itself is just not erotic.

I gave it 3 stars.

erotica881988erotica881988over 9 years agoAuthor
your response leads me to believe that you didn't read the story entirely.

If you read the entire story you will find all of that and more. Perhaps you just don't care for my writing style and thats okay but that is just a personal opinion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very good

Well written. I thought the sexual tension built up over the story as well as developing the characters.

roveroneroveroneabout 8 years ago
Fun hot story...!

Great fantasy...young guy picked up by experienced hot horny older woman that likes anal...!!

Looking forward to next chapters...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He is a misogynist

The 2nd paragraph in chapter 1 is bullshit. The character starts out basically saying he's not a misogynist, but then goes on to describe everything he likes about women. And every single item mentioned is something about them as an object - the way this woman sounds, the way that woman walks, the size of her body/butt/breasts/etc. Women in general are still just objects to the guy, no matter how the author tries to convince us they're not.

erotica881988erotica881988over 7 years agoAuthor
in answer to misogyny

first off thank you for taking the time to read my story.

Also thank you for the feedback.

However you must remember that this story is for the most part told by our character whom is a 19 year old male from a narrow minded community.

He is telling the story and this is how he perceives the world and himself in it.

I went through pains to illustrate that Larry is a borderline sex addict with a naive view of society. Most of his time is obsessing about sex, that's what the stereotype of 19 year old kids is< and I was playing on that.

you are right Larry all though not a bad guy can't see past his own cock and his constant appetite for sex blinds him to the fact that even if he treats women with respect like a gentleman, it doesn't really count because he still views them as instruments of pleasure .

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaonealmost 7 years ago
Giod

I like your story

Very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

"Seed bag"? You've got to be kidding.

erotica881988erotica881988about 6 years agoAuthor
Always an anonymous

Always an anonymous person with negative comments .

it is my policy to allow and respect all comments and opinions .

but please have the balls to do so with your name and not anonymously .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But too much of a rush to get cock in ass. Needed to slow down. Needed ass, and asshole, fingering/foreplay first.

Three stars.

roveroneroverone24 days ago

Whew!...damn...!

wonder about the 5 stars then, scrolling down. found a comment I left 8 years ago...

Still scorching hot...

Also his boss getting throatfucked by Big D's hog...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous