All Comments on 'My Friend's Wife'

by Rick_Knight

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Passion unleashed

A very nice narration and buildup of the infidelity and then the further brushes in the presence of the husband without his Knowledge. My wife hs a similar encounter with one of iour houseguests after a party when he was staying over and she went to him at night and sucked him dry and on another occasion for a quick fuck with another and telling them that it was without my Knowledge to make it more erotic and quick. But it was with my consent and sex after the incidents was always great. Nice reminder of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot story!

Very nice! It makes one feel as if it were one's self that was doing the act. I have do doubt it was a true story. I only wish I knew that woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what happened to his own wife ?

did they get caught or did his wife just disappear?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it my dick is hard as a rock

that was great myy dick is hard as arock

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A woman like that is very rare. It was great that you got to enjoy her for so many years. I know the feeling well.

Rick_KnightRick_Knightover 12 years agoAuthor
Follow up to what happened to my wife.

We had a relationship that existed only because of the kids. Since the birth of our last child, she slept in my daughter's bedroom. It was not because she found out about us, but because she lost interest in me. Eventually we divorced, she struck up a relationship with another man that didn't work out, and is now alone as far as I know. We talk and are now more like best friends than former husband and wife.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Can't believe the ratings.

The best thing about this story is that it was short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
B.J.

WHEN YOU FIND A WOMAN WHO REALLY LOVES TO SUCK DICK, SHE IS A

"KEEPER". I ONLY FOUND A FEW THAT WAY. BEFORE I GOT MARRIED, I ONLY FOUND "TWO" , LIKE THAT. TOO BAD MY WIFE IS NOT ONE OF THEM. BOTH WOMEN WERE MARRIED AT THE TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

This is somewhat similar to an experience I had with a voluptuous woman with a hairy pussy, whose husband I knew. She was so hot and needed sex because he ignored her. She smelled so sexy and her juices flowed everywhere. She could cum again and again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous