All Comments on 'An Uncomfortable Situation Ch. 06'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
too little too rushed too late too stupid

you should have quit after chapter three or four while it was still good.

neon_154neon_154over 9 years ago
Don't listen to that guy.

I think this is a very good story and I'm excited to see new chapters coming out! Your work is very visual and I really enjoy your writing style... but I'd definitely like to see chapters come out quicker. :D

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 9 years ago
.

I wish you would finish Unintentional Lolita, and Lost and Found. Those two are your best stories.

sglewsglewover 9 years ago
great story

It's a great story. I just hope it doesn't take 3 years for the next chapter.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thanks for continuing this story. Hope to see more chapters soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NICE

thank you for the way you took this story, I'm glad it didn't go the way of lechurous adults taking advantage of youthful innocence. thank you please keep them coming!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!!!

I love this story and you are a very good story teller. Please keep Ali and Tommy together exclusively. To many author here always ruin a fantastic story by bringing others into it and not sticking with the love story of the main characters. I can't wait to see their love progress together. Thank you again for a terrific story.

mtnbkrncmtnbkrncover 9 years ago

thanks for picking this up again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep it going!

This is a great stimulating store that is very well written. I hope the author keeps adding chapters.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
No one has mentioned birth control???

It should be taken care of, don't you think?

RasmatRasmatabout 9 years ago
I have to agree with the majority

Of comments.

Please don't loose the relative innocence of these two. IMHO it is the heart of this story's charm. Perhaps,at most, they might be mentored and better compensated for their implied market appeal.

Of course, this is YOUR story and I'm enjoying it very much, looking forward to many more chapters. Soon.

Just thinking out loud. Thank you.

CEB19CEB19about 9 years ago
need more chapters

I like this series, need more chapters very soon.

CEB19CEB19about 9 years ago
Adding to my other comment

I just wanted to add something that's been bugging me, it might just be me.

If I was Tommy I would be a little jealous...... after hearing that Lisa got Ali off and the way Lisa looks at her or her picture of Ali, that's just me. I hope nothing happens between Ali, Tommy, Rita and Charles. The Innocents and love that Tommy and Ali have is amazing, if something was to happen then it should be between Tommy, Ali and Lisa.

Your stories are great and hope you keep writing more stories.

LurknTrollLurknTrollabout 9 years ago
I look forward to more.

I really like the story line. I do agree that adding Lisa in would be good, but Rita and Charles don't fit in to the purity and innocence of Ali and Tommy. Mentor or confidant maybe, but they are too aggressive, I think, to add in as sexual partners without some changes. I look forward to reading it no matter what direction you decide to go though.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
It's been great, so far....

... but it's been over a year since this chapter appeared. Please don't stop now, there's at least one, if not more, chapter that needs to appear to finish this story, so please, finish it properly ?

Thanks !

CEB19CEB19almost 9 years ago
Waiting

We are waiting for more chapters, not just on this story but on others. I do hope your continuing to write.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
Losing focus

(This comment pertains to the whole series, not just this story.)

The more this series progresses, the more it loses track of what made the first two stories great: the developing (physical) love story between the siblings. As soon as voyeurism was added, that went out the window. And the Charles and Rita characters feel shoehorned in to create another incest angle. Ali and Tommy come across as sympathetic, whereas the others are just creepy. Perhaps you should think of the entire story arc, and have a firm idea how and where it will end, because now it feels as if you make up stuff as you go along.

Another niggle is that the constant switching of perspective in the later stories is confusing, especially since there's no visual indicator. And people are biting their lips so often that they'll need dental work.

The first two stories were really, really sweet. I'd loved to have seen more in that vein.

CEB19CEB19over 8 years ago
Does anyone know?

Does anyone know what happened to wordsinthedust,is he still writing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re: Does anyone know?

On his bio page he writes that he is on twitter now.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Gross

As far as I'm concerned, chapter 5 is the last chapter of this wonderful series, because I'm definitely not into pervy outsiders worming their way into the siblings' relationship.

coronado2012coronado2012about 8 years ago
More???????

This series is getting better with each chapter. Keep it cumming.....

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Good

Loved the story but don't like it when the siblings get taken advantage of and others getting involved trying to get each into bed. That's why I rated it a 4 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome... plaesse continue story

please update next chapter,,,,,,,,,,,,

waiting............

devsignh1devsignh1over 7 years ago
Really good story

please post more on this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Finish them and choose your destiny

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please!

I read these stories as you released them and just reread them several years later. They're still just as hot as ever. Please keep writing!

Kpick96205Kpick96205over 4 years ago
Love the Story

I love the story. I could not stop until I got to the end of the last chapter you posted. I hope there are more cumming!!!!!! Love your work and I look forward to reading more. Keep on writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mlf4umlf4uabout 3 years ago

I am relatively new to Literotica. I've stumbled onto several of your stories and I have to say there is something mystical and magical in the manner of which you write. This story "An Uncomfortable Situation" has had me in sexual turmoil. I can imagine that I will see these two. I'm drawn to them and I'm aroused with them. It is my hope, along with many others that you would pick up pen, pencil, typewriter or whatever and write again. I love your stories and really enjoy being a part of them. I am not sure why you quit around 2014 but you have a new audience that is crying for your attention! Thanks for sharing your life with us!

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

Your screen name is prophetic "like Wordsinthedust all the endings of your stories just fade away"! Really wish you would’ve learned how to actually end a story.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

This story needed more another chapter. But always remember, despite what authors here write, incest does not share, ever!!!

So, there would be no chance, of the couples sharing, or Ali and her brother letting Lisa into their relationship. Ali will never sleep with Lisa again either, she loves her brother, not someone else’s sister.

5/5

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

What happens next???? You left everyone hanging. Please don't leave this story unfinished.

Thanks,

Dave

KnightofmindKnightofmind8 days ago

You should put a story break in just before the end there, the shift in perspective, obviously intentional, with the two scenarios echoing one another is great but it's also confusing without one.

***

Like this.

Great story though! Seriously. Hot as hell and very convincing characters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous