All Comments on 'Bath of Blood'

by Totzman

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!!

Best erotic horror I've read in some time...freakishly unexpected ending tho'. Keep up the good work.

ubar91865ubar91865over 9 years ago
Disappointed

I was really enthused with your story in the beginning. I thought it showed great promise and was constructed with interesting characters and an intriguing plot. I must admit that through the first 8 pages, I was certain that it would be a story that I would score as at least a 4 and very probably a 5. Although there wasn't a lot of sex in the story, there was at least, a very good beginning with the sexual relationship between the brother and sister. Very hot, with lots of promise for our heroes. But, then page 9 reared its ugly head, and you effectively destroyed not only our heroes, but truly put a total damper on any eroticism you had generated up to that point. A VERY disappointing end to a potentially great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

This story had a rich plot and it was all going well until page 9, its totally worth reading though. The macabre environment made every page, a page of suspense. The sex scenes were described well enough. Overall, it was a good work.

FlavioMatsunagaFlavioMatsunagaover 9 years ago
Very well-written

I love how Dylan, in trying to fulfill a protective role for Jaclyn, is suddenly and reluctantly forced to acknowledge his sister's sexuality. When you finally do get to the sex scene, it is all the more realistic because you laid that foundation earlier. And that realism, IMHO, is what makes an erotic story HOT.

As I stated on the forum, the ending is very much not to my tastes, but I can't deny that it's well written. Alas, you had to break our hearts. No matter, because in my imagination Dylan and Jaclyn slay some vampires and ride off into a sunset of incest and orgies forever and ever . . .

EosAuroraEosAuroraover 9 years ago
Almost

I enjoyed the story, was even okay with the ending, albeit a bit taken aback. I really wanted something to happen to Catherine though, especially since she bathed in non-virginal blood. It felt it was so built up about that for there not to have been some sort of side effect.

dannyfortesque14dannyfortesque14over 9 years ago
European ending

This ending was like that of many European films, that is saddening. Why couldn't it be a happy ending. At least Dylan could have told Catherine that he took Jaclyn's virginity, you know, as a final "Fuck You!".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautifully written

Not a happy ending, but I get it. As Americans, we do love the happy endings. It did not take away from your masterful writing. Keep it up! I am now a huge fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gave it a 1 for lack of consequenses.

Nothing happened when Catherine bathed in non-virginal blood. Usually if a ritual works in a demonic magical way because of following the steps EXACTLY as written in the spell, any deviation from said steps will have some nasty backlashes as the source of the magic is demonic in nature and demons love to fuck with mortals to the Nth degree. Your leaving that out the story was unfortunate. Non-virginal blood, at the least, should have caused a rapid reversal of the spell with Catherine rapidly aging so fast and violently as too crumble to dust the moment the blood touched her body. That she survived with no side effects would not have happened, there's always accountability for what you do, or fail to do when messing with demons and their magic. That accountability is immediate, harsh, brutal and deadly. No such thing as a Mulligan in demonic rituals using black magic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sentinel

This is evil as hell, no mercy to these vampires, I'll give them a solar ion cannon roast for them and jail them further from hell itself.

TotzmanTotzmanover 9 years agoAuthor
This isn't the end!

This is the second chapter of a trilogy! I understand its dark but I have a third installment on the way that addresses a lot of the problems people are posting here.

There will be consequences for Catherine bathing in non-virginal blood, but instantly bursting into flames the second it touches her is not among them! Just wait! I think you guys will love the third act!

satrinahsatrinahover 9 years ago
three part?

You said that this was the second installment of a trilogy - where can I find the first part?

TotzmanTotzmanover 9 years agoAuthor

This is part one:

http://www.literotica.com/s/dance-with-the-devil-6

DumpingtonDumpingtonabout 9 years ago
I loved the illustrations!

Those were some quality drawings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wtf

at end it is fucking creepy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wtf

I cant believe you wrote this and worse, i cant believe i read it. worse ending ever.

P_prakashP_prakashabout 7 years ago
Great Story but less artwork

A very long story which was able to keep my attention to the very end.

Icy cold horror, steamy sex description .... WOW!

Just missed the artwork.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
a solid zero

very poorly executed story. No eroticism , no horror. Funny part

Is that author tries to achieve horror with a negative endingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

TotzmanTotzmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Thi is a triogy

For those that don't know, this story is part II of a trilogy. Check my author page for parts I and III. They are:

I. Dance with the Devil (Redux is the same, with illustrations)

II. Bath of Blood

III. Kiss of the Succubus

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Not very satisfying. But I'll try put part one... we'll see...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous