All Comments on 'Model Behaviour'

by Zero_Infinite

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Excellent story my pussy throbbing in need of fucking now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved It

You had my pussy wet and wishing I was getting it pushed into me hard. Had to use my vibrator in the 2nd chapter and yes I came allover it. Thanks,

Julie..

jrj8jrj8over 9 years ago
MORE...!

You MUST continue with this tale of rape and debauchery. The tension you built along with the excellent descriptions made this a wonderful story..! You owe us, your sexually frustrated reading fans MORE....!

tatlockstatlocksover 9 years ago
Stumbled onto this and am I glad !

So hot...so sexy. Wow. Thank you for a super erotic story. Wish I was that girl.

lovequeen69lovequeen69about 9 years ago
please continue the story.

I'm really interested to see/read where this story goes. really grabbed me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Disgusting

I was taught growing up that very little was off-limits in sex and that sex is natural and good. But only with consent. This is rape and betrayal. She has gone for a Lingerie Model shoot and advertisments for sex toys but ended up with her asshole and pussy auctioned off to the Highest bidder. And they are not letting her go, so presumably she is now to be forced into the sex trade enslavement. What'll she be good to anyone for when they tire of her? What will her self-esteem have suffered and her trust in friends? No. This is not a fantasy that needs to be published. Some fool might read this and implement it. The commentors who say they are wet and wishing it were them miss the point. The point is that she is not wishing for anything of the sort.

Zero_InfiniteZero_Infiniteabout 9 years agoAuthor
Erotic FICTION

It's a fantasy. If you choose to role play a rape scene, it's a scenario in which you gave consent to have no consent, the limits and restriction are up to you to agree upon beforehand. These are just characters and words. I can make anything happen with them. Maybe in the next scene there's a twist ending and she paid for all this to begin with! End of the day, it's fiction and fantasy. Saying this will lead people to doing evil things is like saying the Bible makes people want to crucify someone or Saw films makes you want to torture people.

Zero_InfiniteZero_Infiniteabout 9 years agoAuthor
04/01/15

Oh crap, did I just get April Fooled! Whoops! <3

To everyone saying they liked it, thank you! I'm glad it is enjoyed, there may be more to come, but I have other things in the works at the moment.

guest6guest6about 8 years ago
Terrific

You're a great writer, thank you!

conconalmost 8 years ago

This is so hot and so well written! Please don't stop here <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Claire's humiliation.

The woman will find her a black stud who will aid in the insemination of millions of potent black sperm to mate with the egg and impregnate her. Worse of all, her inner racism will be discovered and the woman with a liberal upbringing will become her Mistress will aid the black stud in disciplining her for racism towards black people by breaking down her barriers towards becoming totally submissive to black people. That would involve a black woman pinching her nipples to make her lick her pussy until it becomes a natural occurence. Pregnancy achieved with belly swelling and total submission achieved when Claire agrees to the black mistress demands that she accept the pregnancy and becomes the wife of the black stud who is the black mistress's brother. The black mistress becomes the aunt of the baby and the disciplinarian of the mother as she breeds more black offspring plus sate her every need.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
More Than You Bargained For

A model is by definition an exhibitionist and wants people to admire her body. Here step by step Clare was led into something she had never anticipated from the beginning. s the morale of the story be careful of what you agreed to OR have all the terms of your agreement in writing?

AssLover88AssLover88over 3 years ago
So hot!

Love the illustrations too! Chapter 2 please?

2soon2no2soon2noalmost 3 years ago

Wow. I wish someone had proof read it, to fix the two or three obvious typo's, but I had to give it a 5. If their ratings went to 100 I would give it a 97. Good, wood inspiring story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great artwork and story progression

AfricanwolfAfricanwolfalmost 3 years ago

Would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'd love to experience some as hot as that in front of a gathering of Black couples as I'm used sexually, all of them to be used any way they desire. Then being laid down for more sex. It would be wonderful experience! Having Black cunt squrming upon my red lips whilst being pounded deep and hard by large thick Black firm erections. A wet fantasy I've had since college. Orpheum 69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous