All Comments on 'Luxury Accommodation Ch. 02'

by Whitesocks

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
w8ingnoww8ingnowover 9 years ago
ugh.

What a terrible ending to a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Endings

I don't agree with the previous commentator, it was a marvellous ending, but then again I am a sentimental old so and so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great end to a fantastic story

Not what I was expecting- which is at least partly why I loved this ending so much. Brave to almost totally leave out any reference to sex, but it really worked for me. Perhaps the standard reference explaining the first chapters should be read first would be helpful to some

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

The perfect ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just that I have added you to my list of favourite authors

to which I like to return from time to time

Thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No soul?

Sorry w8ingnow - you have no soul. :-) I love the ending. It's unexpected.

bamabikerbamabikerover 9 years ago
good start at the end.

It is a good start of a 2d chapter to Chris & Emma's growing love. The previous evil treatment of Emma was a little beneath this character, but it helped to keep them so they could seemingly break away without too much emotional problems. But obviously they were not going to be happy anywhere but with each other. The twist with the daughter is good. But there definitely needs to be more than this. More of Emma's life while Chris is gone. Then part three, the future living and traveling the world together.

PeperePepereover 9 years ago
Incomplete

I don't see this as an ending, only an introduction to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the great ending

so pepre you have your answer the great ending, this should be made into a movie it should go up to the oscars well good one witesocks keep at it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a surprise...

A surprising storyline..leaves the door open for many more chapters...and lots of questions too! Such as..."he gets another message from another former lover to find out that...."

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
this was a continuation?

instead it was an almost, but not quite.

Of the many possibilities, you chose the path of least opportunities. This option leaves Emma with almost nothing. An oops for a daddy. Physically depleted, emotionally vacant, and a career absent success. Wow, what a future on offer to a young lady with such high hopes.

What is hardest to accept is that Emma knew what he had made of his life and invited him back anyway.

meh

acupacupover 9 years ago
Too short

It's a good story, but it stops instead of ending or showing a reasonable point of continuation...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wait, what?

You have a story that can be absolutely amazing. But it kinda seems like you left off with that last paragraph because you had to run somewhere urgently and didn't feel like finishing . That doesn't really qualify as an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ending is just fine; bet you learn to love the ballet

I'm good with the ending. Sex w Emma would have been gratuitous. The transition to fatherhood couldn't be summarized so easily in the context of this site. Ending good.

I know that you'll learn to love the ballet as Chrissy grows with it. I know the ensemble pieces get a little long, but see the great ones on video together. Learn the story of Swan Lake and what it has to do with The Little Mermaid. Watch Black Swan and the Matthew Bourne choreography on video as well as the more classical choreography's. Watch Billly Elliott. Learn the history Le Sacre de Printemps and dig in. This stuff is made for engineers. Really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A highly emotional ending, but also deeply unsatisfying. Chris is sadly portrayed as a heartless and shallow man. Why such tawdry conduct? The two females seem so much more gracious and forgiving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous