All Comments on 'Spying Mom'

by MuttGuy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what this excellent story shows

is that a son never loses the desire for the cunt he came out of. The guy in the story is married, he has unrestricted access to his wife's cunt, but he still hankers after what his mommy's got between her legs. The wonderful hairy hole he came into the world from. Maybe it's because it's his own damn birth canal, maybe because he just loves everything about his dear mother, especially including what makes her a female.The lucky guy in this story actually gets to stick his big hard cock up his own mother's warm wet twat, pound and slam it with all his energy and strength, and blow his balls right up inside his mother, painting her cunt-walls a nice sticky white. Look, a male will fuck most any cunt that's on offer, including his wife's of course. That's the nature of the beast. But particularly if he's a young male, he really should fuck his own mother, at least once or a couple of times. His mom's given him so much all his life, now he ought to give her something back. Something his mother really appreciates. Like all the semen in his hot young balls, the sign of his manly virility that his mother will value more than any present before. A twatful of her boy's warm creamy semen is the least he can do for his dear old mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

60 yrs old? that's like fucking an old cow

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Wonderful story...I want my old stepmom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Will the story continue?

You have continue the story. What happens after the tells his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting story, very well written.

I love that your finish left us speculating about how the protagonist and his wife were going to celebrate his accomplishment after 33 years of making love to his mother, and how their lives were going to move forward.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Doesn't matter how old & wrinkled she gets. We all want to go back where we come from. My mom has teased.me for years now allowing me to spy on her, use her panties, see her pics but won't let me touch her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous