All Comments on 'Rock and Water Ch. 09'

by jhollander

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Lovely chapter JaH

Lovely to see them both back in the groove again and his restraint during the celibate period was admirable.

Off to the chemist to buy some Vicks ...

Well...it is nearly winter ..:-))

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 9 years ago
Awww... it's a little bittersweet

as it comes to the end. I'll be sad to see Corrine and Patrick go, as much as I understand when you are ready to be done.

Loved this chapter. Of course, the Vicks thing is insanely hot (cough cough shopping list), but my absolutely favourite bit was the opener - Corrine's thoughts on the whole Master thing, their deepening relationship, balancing submission with things like having dinner with friends. It's thoughtful and introspective and fascinating.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years ago
wonderful

oh, @justa... that was so, so good!

i admit i was feeling a bit uneasy with Patrick by the end of the last chapter; however he has absolutely proven himself worthy in this chapter. what can i say, being considerate and thoughtful at the right moment can be mighty sexy!

thoughts of RL and how that would work for them when kid's back home are forefront in my mind; i must admit i feel it's a good safety valve, so to speak. it would make their actual sessions fewer and farther in-between, force them to slow down (and to savor the time they do have alone together even more!), which i do believe would be good for their long-term relationship.

anyways, lovely chapter as always. i too am kinda sad to see this story draw to a close, but do hope your beautiful mind has a few more of these lurking in the back somewhere...

xoxo

Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years ago
Brilliant!

Patrick had me a touch worried too at the end of the last chapter, but wow he totally redeemed himself in this instalment.

The insight into their feelings and desires stands out as a beautiful piece of literature, the characters come alive as I read.

A lovely blend of red hot moments and tender loving care, a combination that never fails for me!!

5 stars all the way!!

Off to the chemists for some Vicks.....

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago
Ah, Patrick

Welcome to parenthood. It's really not that different than being a dom, just all the subs are the bratty kind. ;D

I'm dying to know how they eventually deal with the housing situation-- they both have such great sounding houses. Maybe you shouldn't tell us so we can all imagine what we want.

It will be sad to leave them. I'm sure your fertile mind will bring us something else equally as enthralling.

North200North200over 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Hot, kinky and wicked while also loving and even touching. Patrick as a father! I think he's got the right temperment. This story could go so many ways...I can't wait for the final chapter. You're building to quite a finale!

parawaparawaover 9 years ago
5 * more

Good, credible characters doing credible daytime stuff, between better nights. The real world issues of kids, ex's and the damn cat...

Love the Vicks!

visioneervisioneerover 9 years ago

This is a beautifully told BDSM/power exchange story that grows richer with each chapter. Superb writing.

jhollanderjhollanderover 9 years agoAuthor
Late to say Thank You!!

My apologies for giving out thanks to all those who have commented and taken the time to score this chapter!! Next month will be one year since I submitted my first chapter, my first story ever, and I still can't believe the year it's been.

When I see your names light up the comments, such an amazing and talented group of writers and editors, it never fails to brighten my day! All of you, MJ, fungirl, STG, shysub, FA, North, parawa, and visoneer...thank you from the bottom of my heart.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 9 years ago

Ok I'm a little late commenting but I have to say great in the beginning and it only got better, I have a request for ur next story Marc and the girl at the gym.any please hurry with the last chapter

lindseymarshlindseymarshover 9 years ago
If this doesn't turn you on, nothing will.

Before I start, I have to admit I helped the author edit this story. Nevertheless, it is a great story; its strength coming mainly from the ability of the author gets into the mind of both of the central characters.

Describing the mechanical aspects of BDSM is relatively easy but, in itself, not overly erotic. The appeal of BDSM is in the feelings of the participants and the fantasies which drive their behaviour. The author has the ability to capture and maintain our interest in both of the main characters feelings and fantasies.

I'm looking forward to reading Chapter 10.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 9 years ago

This kinkster right here is a BIG fan of the restrictive properties of Saran wrap, so you know you had my 5 stars the minute they bought it at the store.:P Then you brought in the belt gag. Hot damn! Good stuff, good stuff. Love it, JAH!

purple_stonepurple_stoneover 9 years ago
Seems like the end is near... Too near! :)

"Welcome to parenthood. It's really not that different than being a dom, just all the subs are the bratty kind."

FA_JF, you made me laugh out loud, so true, so true! :)

Nicely done, JaH, I sincerely hope they stay together! This is what a relationship is all about, normal stuff, unpredictable problems and dealing with them, talking about them, talking about feelings, wants, needs.

The vicks idea and the toothbrush AND the saran wrap! Nice! Bound to make a woman crazy...

Can't wait to read the last chapter. Good job!

mobytheoceanmobytheoceanover 9 years ago
Wonderful!

The way you integrated the personal and private lives of the characters and revealed the everyday things new uses, LOL, was great.

jhollanderjhollanderover 9 years agoAuthor
Apologies!!

To the anon who wrote me this morning, and to anyone who has been patiently waiting for the final chapter of Rock and Water, I am so sorry for dropping the ball. It's partially written, but I've been sidetracked by another project which will be over in mid-January. At that time I will devote myself 100% to Patrick and Corrine again. Thank you for the nudge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hurry please!

Can't wait for the next chapter! Please hurry! :-)

jhollanderjhollanderabout 9 years agoAuthor
Anon

It's the only story on my plate right now, so I hope to have it finished soon! I (along with other wonderful Lit authors) have two other Novella length stories out on Amazon now, under the pen name Justine Hollander.

amandaxxamandaxxabout 9 years ago
Very Good x

Thanks Justahole for a really well written story series... it's probably one of the only series I've read on Lit where each story is as good as the last. Looking forward to the last chapter of Rock and Water and the diehard romantic hopes they get their happy ever after with their kink...obviously! Xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I forgot how delicious and hot this series is.

Thank you, tho I am sad to hear this is the 2nd last. Oh well one more to look forward to.

jhollanderjhollanderabout 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 10 submitted!

It's been a long, looooong time, but for those of you who have waited patiently, the conclusion of Rock and Water, has just been submitted!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous