All Comments on 'Purely Sinful'

by Rozalin_0123

Sort by:
  • 368 Comments
LaRascasseLaRascasseover 9 years ago
Yay! It's finally up.

I eagerly awaited the appearance of this story and it's here at last. It was a treat to read this as a reader and not as an editor. Despite its length, the pages fly by and I am once again engrossed in the plot and characters. Surprising, how it held my interest a second time 'round.

The sex scenes were deliciously laid out and oh so satisfyingly executed. A toast and a salute to your effort. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

That was fantastic. I really can't properly express just how amazing this story was.

Just... Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

An excellent tale. I was utterly captivated. Thanks very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Like everyone else, I thoroughly enjoyed this tale. I don't normally read this genre but the title & synopsis looked interesting - I'm glad I took the time to read it. Excellent character development, enough twists and turns to keep you interested, and I didn't see the ending coming. Very good read.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 9 years ago
It can be done!

Despite some naysaying in the Halloween Contest support thread, I just wanted to let you know that I *did* read this all in one go. Took me about 4 hours, but still. ;)

Normally I pass on succubus stories because I just seem to keep finding the cliche and boring ones, but this was great! Very thorough and involved, action keeps moving foreward. I liked that the momentum of the plot didn't stop once he discovered his wife's killer (the expected ending place), but kept right on going, further and further down the rabbit hole. Plus, I'm a sucker for angel/demon/biblical themes, so that didn't hurt, either. If this doesn't win the contest there is no justice in the world. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
movie

This is worthy of a movie. Excellent.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I, too, read it all in one sitting. It is far and away the best thing I've read on Literotica, and as a longtime fan of fantasy I say that it is one of the best stories I've read in a long time.

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely awesome!

Great read, the best I've seen in 10 years of reading here! Keep it up, you are an amazing writer!

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 9 years ago
Delicious

Much like a high quality beef steak, I took a bite, chewed for a while, cut off another piece, and savored each additional bite. The story held together well, with enough complexity to be continuously interesting without becoming so obscure that I got confused or lost interest. Well done.

On minor points, I wondered if Cole had any family, because only his wife was mentioned. He seemed solid, but without the deep connection to family or others that would allow him to be solid. Obviously the absence of connection made it easier for him to leave everything behind at the end.

I loved the way Cole's mutual love with Zafira was developed. It was gentle, and gradual, and seemed totally natural.

I wondered why Zahira gave Cole more than one drop of Incubus essence if more than one drop was dangerous.

Cole drove his car to Purgatory, and then took a portal home. Then without needing to recover his car, it was available to go to the cemetery.

The short side-story related to Penny was closed, but I felt somewhat dissatisfied with her resolution. It might have been nice had she met someone after her change in everyday dress.

Zahira shows up at Willis Tower in what seems like a wedding gown. If marriage is not possible for a demon or succubus, soul binding seems appropriate, even without officiating clergy. Cole was ready, although it was more immediate elopement than engagement. Obviously such a mixed union would create problems, so one of them needed to change. I wondered whether Zahira would be changed to something other than a demon by Cole's purity. Alternately, Zahira seemed to be grooming Cole to become an Incubus, so I could see things going that direction also.

The final arrival of Asmodeus and Zahira's revelation that she seduced him into coming into her trap caught me totally by surprise. The little girl was a risky, almost over the top fantasy escalation, but I think it worked.

Thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Wow.. Just, wow. I have never been so blown away by such an amazing love story. If your further contributions are half as good as this masterpiece, I will be very happy. Thank you.

poppadogpoppadogover 9 years ago
Read This Story now!

Well crafted, erotic, spooky, spunky, female led adventure. Who wouldn't want a Zafira????? Then there is the tail!!!! Read it, it's perfect for Haloween!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

you just became one of my fave writers here, next to MEH :D awesome job

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

I was rivited. The best story I have ever read in literotica

redstate64@yahoo.com

HeadguyHeadguyover 9 years ago
Truly fantastic!

I have little to add to the analysis and comments by soaker. It is a tribute to the writing skill that as the story went on, the sex mattered less and the characters and plot "held me" and kept me reading. In most Literotica entries, the sex is central and the story almost incidental, but in "Purely Sinful" the sex was integral but very much in the service of a larger purpose and vision. A rewarding "read", on par with many of the best things I have found here.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years ago
heh heh

See, I *told* you that you'd knock;em dead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Purely Sin

Best story to date I have read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Should be illustrated

Best story ever, all I need is some great artist like Manara to illustrate it

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
while an interesting story, however,

. some of the tags selected by the author have no direct correlation with the text.

johnson123456johnson123456over 9 years ago
Well Done

This is one of the best stories on this site.

DmitryDmitryover 9 years ago
Abandoned all other

stories. Seriously, one of the best. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Simply amazing, this was a lot more than a sex story Maybe a Part 2??? PLEASE? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Well Done

I enjoyed this from beginning to end!

Thank You!

satrinahsatrinahover 9 years ago

More please! I loved this story from start to finish -, wonderful characters, great story line which is so much more than just a sexy jaunt and tobe honest I wasn't totally convinced that it would all end well. Now we need to see the thread that was hidden from Anariel! Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding

Once I started reading it, I couldn't stop. I hope to see more.

kwilson90kwilson90over 9 years ago
Wow!

I must say this might actually be the best story I've ever read. Please write more. Also, proof read again as they are still some spelling mistakes and missing spaces before italicized words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Simply amazing. That is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOLY SHIT

That was the most amazing story ever! Write more!!! Please!!!

OphiuchiaOphiuchiaover 9 years ago
Brilliant!!!

One of the best I have read for a while... nice length too! (I hate it when they are too short)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
overwhelmingly awesome

this was one the best stories I've ever read

ArabianeaArabianeaover 9 years ago

Just wow... couldn't stop reading it!

rearden_steel_2rearden_steel_2over 9 years ago
An excellent story

This was a wonderfully balanced story. It reminds me heavily of the movies Constantine and Legion. It also reminds me of one of my all time favorite books "On a Pale Horse" by Piers Anthony. If you haven't read that Roz you should. The series Incarnations of immortality is very much like your aspects, and the eternal battle is there. I would say, don't make a sequel because this is delicious as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

wow, this was great, liked the romance, and liked that it was so long, enjoyed reading it very much

blksoldierblksoldierover 9 years ago
wow incredible

you have stepped up the game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!!!

Soon to be a major motion picture!

Best story I've read on this site....by far!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

You are very talented ... I would certainly buy your books <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story!

Very rarely do stories catch my eye like this one. Everything about it was perfect; if Hollywood made an adult-themed major motion picture, this would be one of the first - and best. Another rare thing is that I didn't care for the sex as I did the characters. The ability to create attachment between reader and character is a rare one, and you have done it perfectly. The saddest part is that I'll never experience reading it for the first time again.

Rozalin_0123Rozalin_0123over 9 years agoAuthor
Feedback Thread

I have made a thread on the forums where I'd like to discuss any additional feedback that readers may have. Also in the thread you can see my responses to many of the comments made here as well as in other places. You can find the thread here:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1104011

Thank you all for reading Purely Sinful and I hope to see you all there :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

This is by far the best work I have ever read on this site

Excellently written & well edited too

An absorbing story I totally enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done!

You truly deserved to win. I'm surprised and pleased that you wrote such a great male character. That inapirea and encourages me. I'm so happy ZafIra survived, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just...wow.

I read the 2nd place story, and wondered how it was not the winner. Then, I read this one. Incredible.

John

jadecadencejadecadenceover 9 years ago
Did all this come to you in a dream?

As a Christian without an agreeable life partner, I was coming to Literotica for the sole purpose of fapping but got side-tracked :) this provided lotsa theological stimulation for me. Thanks for writing this! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Sooooo good!!! Amazingly well written, had me feeling emotions other than lust ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Give it six stars...

Great story! Great sex! Write more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!!!

Apart from a single word misspelled, it was epic!!!! Took me three days to finish it, but well worth the lengthy read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

So awesome. The characters are so real. Read it from 12:00 am straight through 4:00. Just couldn't put it down. Time to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good

My greatest compliment... This is an impressive short story. Found myself skipping sex interludes to get back to the storyline

BesoinNormal69BesoinNormal69over 9 years ago
What an imagination!

Great story and equally great writing. I'm sure it's not easy to make something so fantastical to not appear tacky. I'll never look at Chicago's underpasses in the same way again. Just to be pedantic, page 15 mentions "time immortal" which I think should be time immemorial.

Nelio_GalanterNelio_Galanterover 9 years ago
Incredible story

Great story, keep doing work of this quality. Incredible sex, and captivating plot, excellent!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
be careful what you wish for

it may be more than you EVER dreamed!

the only castoff in this was the unfaithful wife. ALL others were a constant introduction to a new universe, parallel or otherwise.

what a wonderful tale. thank you for introducing me to a new genre.

my only regret in this wonderful story was Penny. She deserved more.

sexydad50sexydad50over 9 years ago
Epic tale!

This was a wonderful, epic story!

Very well written, would have been wonderful even without the sex aspects!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wish someone makes a movie out of it!

GMLPGMLPover 9 years ago
Gaming lore meeting erotica

As a gaming lore nerd I see a lot of Diablo potential in there :D. Absolutely love it. I'd love it even more if you can turn it into some kind of erotic fan fiction for Diablo. Might not be original but what the hell? :D. No need for a movie. The gaming industry is already far ahead in terms of imagination. For the non-gamer, check out diablo.wikia.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
purely sinful

Your writing skills and imagination are unsurpassable !! My only regret is that the story wasn't much longer !!!! Fantastic !!!!!!!!!

cloud26cloud26over 9 years ago
I think the sex might've been the worst part.

Lots of switching up on activities (the dom scene is my favourite) but they always felt very short compared the story, (which was pretty great)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

This was an entertaining and twisted story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a story

Loved, loved, wishing this story was much longer. Great job.

Read a lot of great stories on Literotica but this was by far the best of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story, Not Erotic

Very entertaining story. Didn't think the "erotic" part of it really applied. The only sex scene I found remotely erotic was when they kissed, once, with some actual emotional connection. Otherwise the sex was just porn--kinky/unusual/imaginative sex acts, sure, but with no emotional connection between the characters. I would have preferred to see Zafira humanized a lot earlier and to have seen her engage in a long, emotionally satisfying sex scene with Cole, but that was pretty much left to our imaginations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great, great, great!! Why are you not published? LOVED IT!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved!

An unexpected beautifully written piece. Would love some contact info from the author, maybe a Facebook page or a Twitter handle? Will definitely be looking for more from Rozalin_0123.

masterandmargaritamasterandmargaritaover 9 years ago
Kindred spirits

Chicago! Porny sex! Badass women! This is bread and butter for our stories, so you had me right at the start. This novel was insanely well plotted, action packed, and honestly really moving. The sex scenes were really exciting and unpredictable until the very end. l think it's safe to say that I'll be reading everything that you write from this point on. My wife and I plan to read Love Without Limits together, I told her about the plot (and that it's a true stry) and she is in :)

darklord4637darklord4637over 9 years ago
loved it

really beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5/5

Hoping for a sequal soon. amazing story

falcon66falcon66over 9 years ago
DARK EROTISM AT IT"S BEST

A lovely pulp detective story that is gritty, beautiful , badass storytelling with wonderful characters loved to the very end. Can't wait for the next part of this story..

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 9 years ago
Very well done

In this story I found many influences: Supernatural, the golden compass, Celestial matters and others that I don't recall now.

I read that you wanted to write a sequel, I'd suggest to be carefull with it because this storyline is concluded and magnificently so.

Hope to read more of your works soon.

AceSpartiateAceSpartiateover 9 years ago
Amazing!

Fantastic story! While totally erotic, it also kept me enraptured with the plot. I truly got wrapped up and attached to the character's lives. Absolutely fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Reading

Yes this is erotic but there is so much more, romance, conflict, heck the world.

I read to the end just to see how it all worked out!

Thanks for sharing your talents here - Highly recommended!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks

Good story, thank you.

manlycheemanlycheeover 9 years ago
incredibly good

a great read. lots to think about, just fun to read and experience. well written. story similarity to another of my favorites but its natural with angel n demon themes.

thanks!

FelHarperFelHarperover 9 years ago

It was a good story, and could be great if you tightened up the plot a bit. There were a few beats that didn't ring genuine, such as when Zafira revealed that her purpose all along had been to get Cole to bind to her. You might want to revisit how that plays out. Also, it was a bit transparent that Frank was a villain. You might want to try some misdirection, make him more likable, etc.

Once you've cleaned and tightened, go for publication.

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 9 years ago
Top Five

One of the top five stories I have ever read on this great site...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HNNNNNG

Awesome read great characters very hot very captivating. Ending felt very rushed compared to everything else but otherwise i'd love to see more like this.

stickyfatestickyfateover 9 years ago
Great Read!

I have been looking for a story like this for a long time! Sexy plot, great story and morally conflicted characters. I hope you keep writing like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story. 5 stars. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please more. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Man, what a great story. 5 stars!!! Great plot and story telling as well as erotic. Please continue writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

One of the best stories in this site. I hope you keep on writing. Thanks for the wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Could not stop reading

Sure, I love story of succubus - the erotic couplings, etc... but most reads are just empty. Manyeyedhydra - I think that's his name, writes extremely well, and I did not think I'd find another author that could do so well. You certainly have, and it reads like a very good novel. This story could be re-written to a PG rating, it has that much content. But thankfully, for us succubus fans - we get the great story, and plenty of erotic visions! Thank you so much. I hope you will keep up writing in general, but another good succubus story would always be welcome. And really, this is a love story - not just a succubus story at all. I will probably start all over and read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars

Loved it! Perfect short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Scott

I liked your style so much. It remembers manyeyedhydra,and hell.... the story... it's just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story. One of the best. Thanks for giving us all this gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dude where's my car

Loved the story, and gave it 5 stars. My only issue was Cole would drive to a place, then would use a portal to get home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was beyond awesome. The steamy parts were just the hook to a wonderful story in it's own right. I greatly enjoyed it and hope there's a sequel one day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
purely wat?

Simply put, INTRIGUING ! Best literotica have read for a long forgotten time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Entertaining, intelligent, and arousing at the same time, not the usual fair. keep up the good work.

One if the best pieces I have read so far.

MawrGorshinMawrGorshinabout 9 years ago
Great story!

You made us care for the characters, and teased us the whole way: when were Cole and Zafira finally going to fuck? And when they finally did, it fulfilled all expectations. Well done! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

i started reading this story for one reason and stayed for another. This story has rivaled some of the well know author books that is published that I've read. You should seek that path. Post some of your work on Watt Pad..a lot of amateur authors get published from there. One minute they're story is available to read for free the next thing you know its taken down because its been published.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
best read ever! can't wait for a part 2

At first I thought 19 pages was too long but it was worth every second (: my only complaint is that I saw frank being the murderer long before it was revealed however Cole and Zafira's cat and mouse game got me going at every encounter. Love their characters hope they'll definitely be bright back in the second story. Great work I never read anything better than this (: love how you portrayed Zafira!!

GodCorleoneGodCorleoneabout 9 years ago
Awestruck!!

This is the first time I have bothered to comment on a story let alone go through 19 pages... This was worth every minute :) Just Awesome. Hope you make a part II...

GodCorleoneGodCorleoneabout 9 years ago
Follow up

I read on your bio that you are planning to introduce some new main characters in the second part. Please don't do that. :( Let the main characters be Zafira and Cole please :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
IT WAS SO GOOOOOD

That was definitely worth the 19 pages man, it was so good!!! Your writing definitely made me fall in love with the characters and that takes some serious skill man. Hope you will continue sharing your skills here!(:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This story was amazing, I hope you're writing a part 2!!

jolly_readerjolly_readerabout 9 years ago
thundrstruck!

They should make a movie out of this.......it is definitely infinitely better than twilight

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

I look forward too more... I may have fallen in love with the charecter though... So please add part two

awesomereadawesomereadabout 9 years ago
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Worth more than 5 stars.. love your story.. already read this 3x and still loving it. Thanks for sharing it. 😄

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 9 years ago
Sinfully good

One bugaboo jumped out for me - twice used moral instead of mortal. But stellar tale. Read in one sitting. Many people felt bad about Penny. Me, too. But I also was sad about Stacy.

Amazing tale and very well told. And enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best Story Ever

Although with a few errors this was the best story in a lifetime. I have fallen in love with the characters and we would all love a Part 2. Thank you for this masterpeice because demons and succubi are awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesomely wonderful.

Fell in love with Zafira.

Really lived the character myself.purely looking forward for the next sinful part of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I cried, I admit it.... Beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Damn Son

Nice one should receive more views than 50 shades of grey

JayNuggJayNuggabout 9 years ago
This should but shouldn't be a film.

This is the best story I've read on this site so far, it made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me quite horny for most of the 'scenes' portrayed in the story-and in my opinion it was also a little educational. This should be a film, but it shouldn't because filmmakers nowadays just mess up good stories like this. It's better for the reader to use their own imagination instead of seeing someone else's idea of it. I love this story. I implore you to keep on writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous