All Comments on 'Nipple Clamps 101'

by SexyChele

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
HughJardHughJardover 19 years ago
a very informative how - to...

chele tells you how to in a simple entertaining article. martha stewart could not have done better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

I didn't really know much about how to use the nipple clamps I bought recently. I'm feeling much more confident after reading your article. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Tested......

I have always wanted to try nipple clamps out and finally did after reading this.....WOW...turned us both on and had the desired effect :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Never looking back......

I have always been into bondage, nipple clamps etc but a new partner had never experienced this pure eroticism before....your article shown to him helped propel our nipple clamping experiences together ahead full steam .... I'm purring again! thanks :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
informative

Still a little confused how much of the nipples go in there. nothing i have bought came with instructions. but all the rest was great thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just wondering .

Found it very helpfull as I have just started experimenting and was wondering about safe use times you say to use for ten mins. then take off and was wondering how long before it was safe to use them again ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great little piece, but what about us guys

I like your piece as it is filled with good advice. For us she does not like her nipples played with in a painful way, but I do, so we reverse things. I get to feel her teeth and twisting pinches and yes, the claps are purchased for me. Love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not only how but when ... :)

One thing we try is to put them on when me or my partner is getting close to orgasm. This means we get to associate nipple stimulation with cumming, so nipples get even more sensitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Guys: don't miss clamping your nipples too!

While making love, the pain of nipple torture adds excitement and is a delicious aphrodisiac that pumps your body with adrenaline and endorphins—almost like getting an erotic spanking but without the lingering damage. This is the same for men and women, so guys don't miss out on the enhanced arousal you'll get simply by tormenting your nipples. After clothes pins lost their initial thrill, I experimented; now my favorites are the "Kitchen Clip Jr." from Wal-Mart. They're 1-1/2" wide with some nice little teeth and a spring like a clothes pin: -O) I started by clipping them down at the base of the nipple but have since moved them to the tips of the nipples--the most sensitive part. They hurt like hell for about a minute until the pain is less intense; my wife and/or I then “enjoy” the pain ten or so minutes while erotically playing with each other before explosive orgasm. Afterward we enjoy an endorphin high for several hours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great article on Nippleclamps.ca

Really liked your article, very informative piece on Nipple Clamps. We are expert metalworks and leatherworks craft people. We make custom nipple clamps. I hope it ok to post our new site: http://www.nippleclamps.ca (We would love to hear everybody's opinion on what they would like to see. Thanks, Mary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
square clamps

Thank-you for the information about the pressure degree of each clamp. But one question: what about square clamps? Are they more painful than clover clamps?

Best regards

ickssumi

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gracie!

Thank you for being so fun and informative. Being new to the actual nipple clamp idea, I found it to be very helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice and helpful

Nice article, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great and useful article. Just brought our first clamps and looking forward to using this weekend :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unexpected Submission

http://www.zity.biz/docs/english/medfet/stories/a-real-gynoplay-exam.html

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well-given advice

Thank you so much for this informative little article. my GF decided that she'd like to try them - we have a fairly adventurous sex life - while looking through an online catalog of toys and such.

There were several things that I didn't know before I read this - like that it can be most painful when they come off, and needing to set a limit for use when first using them. I'd imagine that given opportunity, I might've thought of these things or learn them myslef, but, it makes me more comfortable knowing that I will be well-informed the first time I put them on her. ... and hopefully that will make me a better lover.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Made My First Purchase w/ Your Help. Thanks!

I'm in the process of learning more about my sexual nature and wanted to try nipple clamps to enhance intimate variety. Being a novice in this area entirely I went online to seek advice on what type of nipple clamps would be best suited for me. Thanks to you I was able to make a sound purchase, buying adjustable clamps that conform to my comfort zone. I really appreciate all the advice you've given here and I'm certain you've helped a great number of people with your post as well. :) TLC

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am just thinking of getting clamps and am a bit nervous.

I am just thinking of getting clamps and am a bit nervous. I've always enjoyed having my nipples bitten and thought I would try clips. Thanks for the information, I can't wait to try them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

Im so glad you wrote this because I had noo idea what I was supposed to do after putting them on lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

This was really helpful...

I came here b/c my pet wants to use them, I am educating myself more on the matter... and now I want to try nipple clamps...

Thanks for the info

M K

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This is wonderful! I recently tried them, and god they hurt so bad when I took them off. This article really helped!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
First time sensations ...

I bought nipple clamps out of curiousity and when I showed them to my 'friend with benefits' he was immiediately aroused. I never knew he had slight BDSM tendencies and I certainly didn't think I did. However, he had used nipple clamps before and therefore I felt safer - and it was worth it .. what an amzing feeling of pain and desire. He spanked mne gently at the same time and the turn on was an immediate arousal and orgasm. I recommend their use to everyone wanting to experiment with gentle pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

I started using clothes pins then bought several different type of nipple clamps..wish I read this article sooner I learnt by trial and error but figured it out and love them..my man loves them as well but when he is away I love to mastubate using them...ladies it is great then as well. Thanks for the article now women will not be affraid to try them and be able to enjoy something new. Carol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
first time nipple clamp

Hey all,

I will be trying this on my girlfriend tonight for the first time. Thankyou for your insight in both making this kinky side of foreplay both exciting to try and safe to do. My girlfriend is about 15 years older then me...just one question....will it hurt more or less if she has breastfed?

Cheers,

Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nipple Clamp

Nipple Clamps heighten my senses causing me to have a stronger orgasm! http://www.blissfulgoodies.com/Vibrating-Nipple-Clamp/sku-PD2187-00?a=artificial_vagina This one vibrates!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

My girlfriend and I have been experimenting with clamps ( we have bull nose clamps) the problem we have ran into is when we take them off they seem to be lightly stuck on her nipple which is rather painful to her... is there anything we can do to prevent this from happening?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nipple colour factor

in general i have found that darker toned nipples are less sensitive and require far more aggressive manipulation for the same level of stimulation...i have been with a couple of ladies who really seem to have no pain treashhold when it comes to nipple play...i never got them to tell me to be more gentle....by the same token very light coloured nipples often require very delicate stimulation and in fact may not be at all pleasurable when clamped...then about 2 weeks ago i was with a young lady who had quite light coloured nips and she liked it rough...which proves the point in the article....you have to mutually determine what is pleasurable, sometimes even for each session.....there is nothing more satisfying for me than bringing my partner to orgasm with nothing but nipple play...does not happen often, when it does it is really hot...as i all sexual activity communication and experimentation are key...enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Straight to Orgasm

Thanks for your post. Some times during breast play I will allow my playmate to clamps my nipples after tweaking. The sensation of the clamps after tweaking drives one wild. Vigorous sucking always makes me orgasm without fail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Extremely Sore Nipples After Being On Too Long

Great article. Love, love, love my nipple clamps. They're the bullnose type -- essentially alligator clamps with rubber tips and a screw. My nipples are so sensitive -- discovered my love of clamps years ago but forgot about them for a while. Couple of years actually. Found them in a drawer about a month or so ago and now I can't have sex without them. Sometimes we don't even have sex -- just nipple play. I like the crushing sensation that you describe in your article -- I start off with the screw tightened nearly all of the way so it grabs the entirety of my nipple, then I hold it in place while my husband loosens the screw slowly -- ever so slowly. It takes almost 10 minutes per nipple before the screws are totally loose and the clamps are on -- full pressure. I'm aroused right now just thinking of the process of putting them on. Such pleasure and pain all mixed into one. Then, once they're both on, the teasing begins -- just like you described. Sometimes the chain is between his teeth or lips, sometimes mine. I find laying on my back and hanging my head off the side of the bed while I give my husband a blow job to be one of my favorite positions with the clamps -- the chain shifts towards my chin and as he fucks my face my breasts bounce up (towards my chin), causing the most crazy, intense sensation in my nipples. Sometimes my husband picks up the chain while in that position and tugs ever so lightly towards my face. Not sure why it's so intense for me with the clamped nips being tugged upwards but it is definitely more intense than when they're tugged down or straight. For my husband, his favorite is watching me doggy style -- he'll have me in the doggy stance and just watch from the other side of the room. He has me pretend like I'm being fucked while in that position so he can watch my breasts bounce with the chain and clamps. Crazy arousing for both of us.

One draw back that I'm experiencing at this very moment is extreme pain after playing with the clamps. After nearly every episode, my nipples are chapped and tender for a couple days -- doesn't discourage me from using the clamps again so this discomfort isn't all that bad. Prior to tonight, the longest I've had them on without taking them off for a short break is 90 minutes. What can I say, I really love that crushing sensation. Tonight was no different but I left them on for way too long -- 5 hours. The one on my left breast was on for the entire 5 hours. The one on my right breast came off accidentally while we were playing -- about 3 hours in -- and then we put it back on again almost immediately. The intensity of the pain when they came off was the highest level I've ever felt. My husband licked, sucked and kissed them tenderly like he always does and used one of our floggers that has feathers on one end to lightly tease them -- the problem though was that my left nipple (the one that had the clamp on with no break for the entire 5 hours) was way too sore to take any of the teasing. Even the feathers proved to be too much. My right nipple was just fine -- same post-clamp sensation as always. It's been about 3 hours since I took them off and my left nipple is still extremely painful -- to the point I almost want to cry!

So, I guess the point that I'd like to make for those reading this comment is to listen to the author of this article when it comes to how long you keep the clamps on. Start with 10 minutes and then see what the sensation is like. That's what I started with as well. I worked my way up to 90 minutes, which was just fine for me, but might be way too long (even dangerous given the lack of blood flow to the nipples) for others. Tonight I crossed the line for me -- 5 hours was far too much for my left breast. Not sure whether I've damaged my nipple permanently (I doubt it) but it is so painful -- like tenfold the tenderness that I normally experience. My right breast is just fine oddly enough -- regular tenderness that I always experience after a play session with the clamps. Maybe it was that short break roughly half way through when the clamp came off? I'm not entirely sure but maybe it allowed the blood to rush back in and then when I cut it off again, it was okay compared to my other nipple that had the clamp on for the entire 5 hours with no break so no blood flow at all for the full 5 hours. I'd like to think it was just the pressure of the clamps -- they're seriously tight clamps -- I can't stand when they fall off by accident so when I put them on, I make a vigilant effort to have my entire nipple in the clamp to the point of having more flesh than just my nipple in there and then loosening the screws to the fullest extent. (I even took off the rubber tips once so it was the bare alligator tips which proved more intense but didn't bode well for my nipples afterwards -- sores from the teeth all around my nipples that took a week to heal). But, ultimately I don't think it is the pressure/tightness of my particular clamps that is causing the extreme pain in my left breast because that doesn't explain why the nipple on my right breast is just fine.

Be careful no matter how accustomed you are to the clamps! I crossed a line tonight that I won't be crossing ever again -- the pain in left breast is that bad. Granted, 5 hours is a long play session but I absolutely love the sensation of my nipples being clamped when I'm playing. I'll take them on and off more frequently in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
little fancy hair clips

Work nicely because the tension is not as tight and they are prettier than clothes pins. The teeth bite!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damage?

Love the feeling, but could it permanently damage my boobs in less than 10 minutes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

nipple clamps should not be left on no more then 15 to 20 mins then leave them off for 15 to 20 mins. all so work your self up to to that time dont just wear them for 15 on you first try

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent! Professionally written. No gratuitous jokes. Thanks!

After reading this, I feel like an expert!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
After effects

Great article but... For like two days after my nipples remained hard and erect. Is this normal, Nipple Master?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Good

This is a good article on the types and uses of nipple clamps. I do want to point out that not all nipple clamps are female. There are many nipple clamps that work very well on males and are enjoyed every bit as much as the female variety. I just didn't want to see the boys feeling left out. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Men

Men, like me, love having my nipples pinched, pulled, twisted and clamped. It’s an absolute turn on. I get my wife to also twist the clamp while on the nipple, this produces momentary increased pain which is reduced when she releases the twisting action. She can hold the twist as long as she pleases, putting her fully in charge. When using cloths pegs, I get her to pull the peg off quickly by gripping one peg wing only, ensuring that the peg pulls off the nipple under tension and then before the pain generated has rescinded, she repegs the nipple. Sometimes she does one at a time, other times she pulls both off together. I also find that if I apply ice to the nipple between the clamp applications during a session, it makes the clamping pain even more intense as the nipple is cold. It’s not just about the girls. After a big session, I can have painful to touch nipple for a few days, with a shirt rubbing on them causing a reminder of a great time had. Generally a sign of a great night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Keep in mind that some men love nipple play as well! When I am with a woman, I want her attaching nipple clamps to my nipples, attaching a nipple chain to the nipple clamps, and pulling hard on the nipple chain. I love clover-style nipple clamps. My nipples are more sensitive than women's nipples, and I love nothing more than having a woman do naughty things to my nipples. I can come solely from nipple stimulation, and I even like women telling me how hot and sexy they think my nipples are.

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969about 2 years ago

Some other Bonus Advise from me personally.

1= Another Reason to Stay Away from he Plastic Clothespins Ones Some have Those Ridges or Teeth to them and they Hurt Like Hell for The Inexperienced or for those that Can't that much Pain. Combined with the force that was talked about.

2= It's Not only Women that could use Nipple Clamps, although not as Common or as Easy but you could still attach Nipple Clamps on Males I've done that to a couple of my Ex BF's.

3= It is common to use Nipple Clamps in BDSM Play and when it does dome to that Smacking and Slapping and the like usually in the combination with a Flogger, and when that Happens. For First Timers and or ones that Can't take that much pain I would Recommend, start with Gentle at first until she gets used to the Pain before moving to to Harder and Harder Slaps or what have you, and same goes with the Amount or Number I would Recommend Starting at a Low Number before Gradually Increasing the Number, again for those that are either New and or Can't take that much Pain. Also Again it would Hurt Like Hell.

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969about 2 years ago

There is also few last tip that I forgot to mention yesterday, and that is.

4= Never Ever whatever you do Use a Bender Clip, aside from being being Non Adjustable. They also do have Quit bit of force to them. Even the Smaller Ones have that Force to them.

5= When Attaching Weighs on Nipple Clamps, it goes with out saying be very Mindful on How Heavy You Go. Although Still Enjoyable at the same time you don't want her to feel like her Nipples and Maybe even her Breasts are being Ripped off her Body.

6= And when Leading your Partner by the Nipple Clamps with Chain Attach of course you might want to Slow Down your Pace or Walk for the same reason of making her feel like her Breasts and Nipples' are Being Ripped off her Body, The second you would of course Lose your Grip on her, and the Third and Final, she would of course Trip and Fall if she is unable to Keep up.

7= Nipple Clamps can be worn under your Clothes if you Want to Get Kinky outside Tricky But if you know how it can be done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexyChele@SexyChele
187 Followers
I love reading all types of genres. Writing provides me an avenue to explore my fantasies, real or imagined.