All Comments on 'I've Got Mexico'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ole, 1/2 page crap

1 star

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 9 years agoAuthor
Rather vague review there, partner.

Care to elaborate? Or is your vocabulary too small to grasp what that means? I smell a troll, probably one without more than a 4th grade education and whose brain hasn't advanced beyond that of a teen. Grow up and bother with specifics as to what was so horrible about this story, and then I might give you the time of day. Or maybe grow the balls to identify yourself instead hiding as Anonymous.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Hey Severusmax!

You're either thin skinned or have a whale of a chip on your shoulder. You got one lousy comment and had to disrespect the guy. Come on.

Now for the good stuff.

I thought your writing was as good as anybody's on this site. I mean all the stories are at least somewhat rushed, but it's free isn't it.

I was disappointed. For a second I imagined the girl headed toward him would be Chloe. I think that would have been a neater ending.

I gave this little tidbit a five; not because I thought it was especially great, but I'm thinking a little bit of the positive might encourage you to try the deep end of the pool.

You aren't afraid re you?

Take some time and try to write a loving wives story; you know one with suspicion, betrayal, angst, a little of the old in and out, and of course a lot of unwanted cuckoldry. Put it up on the loving wives section and see if you can handle the barrage of criticism that customarily follows. Do you have the stomach for it?

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
P.S.

The anon certainly wasn't me. I never hide behind the old anon thing.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 9 years agoAuthor
Carvohi, really?

Seriously, man, those cuckoldry/wimp stories are not really my cup of tea, nor are most of the outlandish burn the bitch/bastard stuff out there. Nor are most RAAC tales. This is about starting over. A bit like that Burt Reynolds movie with the same name involving Jill Clayburgh, with Candice Bergen in the Chloe role (though he tries to reconcile and finds that he doesn't love her anymore).

You can certainly think that this is rushed or that it should have been Chloe, but between you and me, that wouldn't be true to the idea behind the song. The song was about moving on, kicking back, and living well in spite of the pain. The guy is done with the girl, even though he still loves her. He's dealing with the pain by taking easy and having a good time. As for the being rushed, it was meant to be a short tale, that's all. A one-off, basically.

Is this payback for that one comment on that story of yours that I didn't like? I haven't bothered with feedback since, of course, because generally speaking, it's your right to write whatever you like. The one where the wife is holding the man's cheating over his head for the rest of his life (something sure to poison the marriage in the long run, incidentally....you can't have a great marriage where one is a person and the other is a non-person and has to walk on eggshells for life). Well, anyway, as you recall, I didn't hide behind anon and I give you credit for the same, but also give me credit for just having my own style. It's what works for me, just as your style works for you.

Just let it go and chill. Or as Ned does, have a cold rum and Coke.

P.S. Another reason that I don't do that kind of story is that I have a hard time keeping the couple in a monogamous arrangement, which just doesn't make sense for me. Only when the characters themselves insist on monogamy do I relent and let them practice. It's not my default setting. It just doesn't do it for me, so monogamy is often the god that failed in my stories, the past that is renounced in favor of a polyamorous future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Second and last I read from this demented idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waste of a read

This guy is so apathetic I just want to shoot him myself. Surely any normal person would feel something about something or someone. If he felt so little about things he should have taken a step off of the side of a bridge.

Betrayed by a slut wife - ouch. Betrayed by a slut wife and his OWN FAMILY!

His revenge should have been NUCLEAR.

TailakaTailakaalmost 6 years ago
Does this guy have a heartbeat??

I'd fine with him ditching his wife especially considering what a sociopath she seems to be. He's a but TOO laid back otherwise. His Father, Mother, & Brother fucking his wife behind his back, that deserves retribution of SOME kind. Some kind of anonymous fucking with/ruining of their lives just as a kind of "finger in the eye" to them.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 6 years agoAuthor
His revenge.....

.....is to cut them all out of his life. They are dead to him, other than his sister, who didn't betray him. That's how he is behaving. Again, it's based on the song by Eddy Raven, so I wanted to be true to the spirit of that.....and avoid the two extremes of nuclear BTB and RAAC (or the third extreme of cuckoldry).

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
You Know

I've never heard the song. However, I see Ned escaped with his balls and his freedom, because surely he was tempted to kill. Now he's having fun.

Four Stars

Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

That's Eddy Raven, not Eddie Raven!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Waste of a great plot idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started out kinda interesting. I was hoping you'd actually do something with the stuff she revealed in the letter, but you did fuck all. Huge waste of 2 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The ending let the tale down…….stupid threesome gimmick…and with a Virgin?

.

2 **

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117087 months ago

''Oh, and sorry for being such a rotten wife. Who knows, maybe I'll be a much better ex. What do you think?''

Oh honey, you're not a rotten wife/a slut. You're a deranged psychotic monster. Simple as.

4/5. Entertaining read overall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous