All Comments on 'Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 02 Ch. 07'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kinkykayekayekinkykayekayeover 9 years ago
thank you thank you looovveee it

So awesome! !!! This is my favorite of all your series. Can't wait for for the next chapter. Lol guess I will have to the read the others. Heehee. I watch for those as much as Sholan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting threads and plot lines.

Well as far as plot twists go... you certainly have a number of irons in the fire already. I do like this story more than most. This story is on my top ten list. I hope to see more interaction between Billy and both the race's engineering / ship design disciplines, as that is an aspect that appeals to me. I envision Billy being crucial in improving both Navy's propulsion tech (and therefore, a starship's available power) and strengthening the building goodwill between Terran and Sholan peoples.

firerose78firerose78over 9 years ago
poor man

Love your ability to make your stories complex and entertaining to read. Its great that you have continued writing. Your humorous take on stituations is very simular to how many people would react in same situation.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 9 years ago

That isn't the response I expected from Billy, although to be fair, he did just have surgery, and anesthesia can leave a person's wits dulled.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 9 years ago

Please say that there is more to come!?!

maxd01maxd01over 9 years agoAuthor
Next installment

I will be doing a book three but I am taking a break from the SA as well as one or two others. I recently reviewed some of my stories and am somewhat horrified at how bad some of my earlier writings sound. Most of it is verbage related such as getting rid of 'as well' 'a bit' 'got' and other terms that sound childish. I am tidying up some of the dialogue as well to make sure it flows smoother. I am also going to be taking into account some of the feed back for both this story as well as my others that might apply. As I update the stories I intend to do an entire book at a time. IE review all the chapters and then submit them. That way they will all be posted fairly close and will hopefully avoid confusing anyone.

If you have any questions please drop me a feedback and I will answer as best possible.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 8 years ago
Don't normally comment half way through a story...

But, this just keeps getting better and better, KUDOs to you Maxd01... I just saw your page on WattPad a few days ago, you commented about my Beard, LOL's... My name's the same on there. I'm definitely enjoying this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous