All Comments on 'My Son, The Photographer'

by qdata

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
mom should have had cumm on her face

he should have continued story but also givem mom a facial to take apic of

vicvitalevicvitaleover 18 years ago
My Son, The Photographer

Terrific presentation. I enjoyed the piece very much.

aabelardaabelardover 18 years ago
These people LIVE!

I loved this story. It is about real people who live in the world, and streets ahead of characters who are just a chassis to carry a needy organ around! Please, please write some more.

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thanks

I enjoy mother/son stories. I passed a real life opportunity 55 years ago, and have had fanacies ever since.

Thank you for the stories. Those who understand the theory of eroticism are few and far between. Your system works well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very nice and erotic

loved this story,it was meant for those daring enough to explore free sexuality.

maybe your next story you can use one of moms girlfriends to act as the photographer and tell a tale of mother-son sexuality as told in photos and video.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
imagination at work

Very good. After my last comment, I decided to look at some more of your work. You have a good imagination and move from story to sexual climax with a ease that is very natural.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...hope it gets interesting...!!!

...typical clean write...good content/writing...good subject matter...now juice it up...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great read!

A well put together group of stories. Entertaining and well written. They flow very well and are thoroughly enjoyable. I also enjoyed the prequel. Keep on writing, thankyou.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
wonderfully writen piece of work and quite erotic

The story made me root for the son to have his mother. One might say he courted her with his camera and seduced her with his charm. The real thing is she wanted to be seduced and fell in love with him along the way. She is his now for what ever he wants of her. Just a totally good sexy and very erotic story........Rich

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Absolutely delightful

I've read this before, but it's as charming as ever. An Erotic Classic.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
OH !! TOO BE YOUNG

AND HAVE A MOM LIKE HER. YOU SEEM TO HAVE A WAY WITH MOMS AND SONS, AND IT'S HOT HOT HOT .LETS KEEP GOING ..LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a good story

I love how young Andy gets his mother to show more and more of her voluptuous body, meanwhile getting harder and harder in his shorts. Of course mom notices what's happening in her boy's shorts, insists he gets as naked as she is, and gets real wet admiring her boy's big stiff prick. Andy gets behind his mother and sticks his stiff prick up her mommy-hole, to his and his mom's utter delight. Then he unloads his young balls up his mother's cunt for the first, but not the last, time.

onepussyhound2onepussyhound2over 8 years ago
Hot

What a beginning - am looking forward to more!

bobsknickersbobsknickersover 8 years ago

Great story and very arousing, Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

all but the last C6 was ok. 6 was just sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My mother

You say this story is our fiction but it actually happened to me. I took photos not only of my mum but my aunt her younger sister as well before fucking them both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
When Mom Found My Porn Stash

This story reminds me of my teenage years when my mom found my porn stash and came to the conclusion that I was obsessed with sex and decided she was going to help me get over my dilemma. It brought about a tremendous change in our relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
a short good story

“Good,” he told me, “still room for another one pic. Stand with your back to me, legs apart ... wider. Good! Bend right down and hold your ankles.” He stood behind me and rubbed his hand over my pussy which was streaming. He stepped back and I heard the camera click for a final time.

“Stay just like that, Mum,” he told me as he stepped behind me and thrust his hard prick all the way inside me. Grabbing hold of my hips he rammed in and out, bringing me to the fastest orgasm I've ever had, which was as well because he groaned, “Oh, Mum!” and I could feel his manhood pumping his seed deep inside me.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
a clever short story

but it could have been a lot better if more time was taken to make the tease longer and a more descriptive sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What?

Wine in an ice bucket? Oh how common of you!

Great incest story though 😉

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex. Reminds me of my mother and myself except we teased for three years before making love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous