All Comments on 'A Clockwork Green Ch. 01'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
Doc... You're Just AMAZING...

...As I was suddenly in a different universe and a different reality, but all incredibly erotic and HOT! What a wild steampunk world you put together for this tale, along with a wonderful TG twist... if you find any more of those 'water bottles' you be sure to let us all know, k? Thanks for sharing Doc, love disappearing from reality for awhile inside one of your stories, can't wait for more. Cheers! --- Josie

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 9 years agoAuthor
This story...

...is a collaboration with an author from another site, Apothecary29. You may notice the 'voice' of half the story (mine and his respective word counts were 45,201 and 45,321) is significantly different. That is because those chapters were written by him, but the broad strokes of the plot and all of the editing were done by me.

This story represents is a conscious effort to write a more intricate plot in an expansive world that also includes more than a dollop of erotica. There is artwork for the two main characters that I will be submitting soon. Chapters will be submitted about every two weeks, with an effort to get them posted on Fridays or Saturdays of alternating weekends.

Comments are loved. Opinions are welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
such a cool start!

I really liked the way you drop us in, help us figure out just enough without ever slowing down. I don't get why they suddenly switched genders though. Did I miss something or is that just not clear? now back to my work...or onto the next chapter?

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDabout 5 years agoAuthor
Dear anonymous newcomer

Sorry this wasn't your cup of tea. Thank you for judging a four year old submission too harshly

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 4 years agoAuthor
Oh By The Way

I have, over the years, collected a lot of art (for this story and others). Be sure to check http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1496319 to see these characters and more!

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 4 years agoAuthor

For my turn, I pity Pierce Hawthorne.

labeltornofflabeltornoffover 2 years ago

New to the site. I found this story from your art thread on the forum. Halfway through the first page, I thought WTF? But I persisted and was rewarded. An excellent story so far. I like the characters. I like the plot. I am sucked in (pun intended) to this universe. On the the next part. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
1319 Followers
Writing smut no one asked for since 2013. Hello! I'm a spare-time writer, and I've been proud to use Literotica to get my own brand of smut out there. I've worked with some really incredible creators over the years (Omenainen, SkullTT, Maria_McGeorge, Katie_Tay, AngelofTempta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES