All Comments on 'Jack's New Job'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

What a great 1st story. It was easily worth 5 stars and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

Ok good sir this is the beginning of you writing here buckle down because I beg you for a sequel to this good sir please I beg you

JphlandJphlandover 9 years ago
Wahoo

That was just an awesome story! New and very different! I'm looking forward to reading more! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very very good story, i am hoping you will make this into a series of stories concerning our good friend, Ambassador Danner.

Cheers to you.

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
Wow!

So different and very sweet. Thank you so much.

StrangeViewStrangeViewover 9 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Not my usual genre, only looked in out of curiosity, but really enjoyed it. Would love to see it go further.

cittrancittranover 9 years ago
Unusual, to be sure.

Also, excellent to be sure.

Additional pieces about Jack's life (whether with the Altarians or other alien races) would be much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice

your story shows much promise, i look forward to your next one.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Not sure it this will become a series but very well written. :)

!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Passion, Compassion, Communication - Celebrate Diversity

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed it

Nicely done. Story, build up, dialog, all handled very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Would like more of this universe

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story and character!

Would like to read more of Jack and the Altarian's. I hope this becomes a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

very nice and sweet!

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Wow!

Looks like you're off to a great start! Please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

i agree with them. next one please, and make it soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes! more! please...

very nice work and well worth the time to read.

hoping for more of this...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I usually skip the "Non Human" stories

I scan the New Stories nearly every day and got caught by the "Shepherd".

I liked it a lot and looked what other contributions you have given us and I found this sweet little story.

Thank you

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago

Truly advanced technology. It does make sense, that if a 'Smart Phone' can learn, then smartly design gowns could be 'taught'! {rimshot!}

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 9 years ago

Sweet, touching, and thoroughly adorable. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
'She bleated.' I completely cracked up with laughter when I read those words

in the midst of their passion. It was so incongruent, given the context; but fit so perfectly, as well.

This was the second story I read of yours, a number of months ago. After reading most everything but the 'Shepard Series', (I left it for last), I was blown away by your talent and imagination.

You clearly have a feel for personal emotion, in both your human and non-human characters. A couple of your works have become my favorites of all time, (I have read hundreds of Lit works), and I have been consistently consuming Lit stories since shortly after the site launched.

I just finished the Shepard series and was pleasantly surprised to find a new submission added since the time I first read Jack's New Job.

I just finished A Shepard Afield, and found myself remembering how delightful Jack's tale was, so I came back for a bit of a double dip, as it were.

That, sir, is the highest form of praise I can give for your talent as it is VERY, VERY infrequent I read something a second time without a year or more passing.

Congrats, and thanks for sharing your imagination and for all the hard work it takes to produce stories of such quality.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

GeoD

DreadlokDreadlokabout 8 years ago
appreciation

I fun little short story. Better trade thru fucking (LoL). Great theme. If only that worked in the real world instead of greed, and power mongering. Keep it up!

Bill19501Bill19501about 8 years ago
Excellent

Not at all what I expected and all the better for that. Really enjoyed it, now I have to read all your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disconcerting

I'm going to hold back my personal judgements on this because it's probably just me, but the narrative made me feel like Jack was fucking a goat and I was expecting the girls to drop pellets on him. I like your other stuff so I'll invest in the next chapter.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
If the next segments are as good

this should be fun to read.

Have to agree with another commenter, moaning, crooning, and crying out were all good, but bleating was a bit disconcerting. But under the right circumstances I could probably learn to adapt. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

You could have made it cat-girls, fox-girls, bunny-girls, or even puppy-girls... and you went with goat-girls? WTF is wrong with you? Anyway, I still liked it. Good job.

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Such a wonderful premise and so well executed. This should be a movie! On to the next chapter.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 6 years ago
Definitely not what I expected!

Wow, what a stunning beginning!

One unrealistic aspect was his lack of knowledge of the Altarians. He would have had to read or be briefed deeply using some sort of study. He also would not have been on his own. I'm setting aside my experience for the sake of enjoying a well-written story.

Everything made sense except for the first Altarian woman was wet... her fur? You almost made it sound like skin, except it was white at some point.

Caressing her anus was a risky move... I can't speak from experience, but do other species on earth enjoy anal sex and foreplay?

I'm looking forward to the rest of the series!

baileytommybaileytommyabout 5 years ago
Mister perfect

I couldn't finish, I play Duke nukem but I don't like reading him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Grrreat!

This is the starting chapter of one of the all time awesomely wonderful erotic/sci-fi series ever. This is the 3rd time I have reread this installment and I am still impressed, and grateful that you have shared Jack with us. Thank you so much!

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A great start!

A very yummy story that you've conjured up here! Thank you!

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 4 years ago
@Mr Perfect Comment

Of all the dumb shit I have read on here that comment has to be in the top 5. What's perfect about a single guy who is just about average in height and size, has been in and out of a dozen jobs and doesn't have a dick that hangs halfway to his knees? So he is in good shape because he runs a marathon every now and then, that's not uncommon.

Dumbasses aside

Good start to what looks like a long series.

Edhawk64Edhawk64about 4 years ago
Better than 5* one of the best stories

This is one of my favourite stories, you should be published.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Who said "keep it in your pants"?

Looks like this was one time it paid to let the little head do the thinking. Liked the story and the way it's going. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of Jacks endeavors. Thanks

roveroneroveroneabout 4 years ago
Not a genre I pursue...but REALLY enjoyed it...

interesting premise and looking forward to see where you take this

also gave it a 5

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

OK ... Non-Human is good, also! The outcome was a bit more predictable, but delightful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Short and sweet and very beautiful. It also sounds very logical and viable in the end.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 4 years ago
OH MY GOD, YES!!

This is going to be such a FUN series. I can't wait for the next story!!!!

Thank you so much. Big time KUDOS

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 3 years ago
Just Fantastic!

I started this story and series after reading "A Gardener's Touch" to try to locate the continuing story which is supposed to appear in the "Jack's True Calling" episode of THIS series. I didn't know what to expect, but it is a truly marvelous and original story line and I will certainly continue to follow it along. Thanx for another great start to another Great Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As a serious reader of science fiction (and as a reader of serious science fiction) there are some bones I could pick, but I was too busy enjoying the cheerful frivolity to bother with bone picking.

Well done!

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

Hmm. Just came back to this series after binging Satyr Play.

I'll say this: in the last six years, your skills as a writer - both in mastery of language and in storytelling ability - have come a long, long ways.

The 'Jack' series was my introduction to your work, and I still love it, but coming back to reread it was surprising.

I would absolutely love to see you re-work these stories, though! This chapter could *easily* be twice as long, at a minimum, and that's before fleshing it out to provide more background for the rest of the series.

The idea behind the story is as solid as ever, and I know bringing it up to your modern standard would produce something awesome, if you ever decide that it sounds like a fun challenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is the shortest thing you've ever written and I thank you verily for it. Your lengthier pieces have kept me from my responsibilities for too long. ;)

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Great writing, fast paced and very descriptive. When I started reading, I had no idea of what an Altarian was, and now, in just two short pages, I have a clear picture in my mind what they look like and how they act.

That's the mark of a great author.

5/5

JacktacularJacktacularabout 2 years ago

My only complaint is that they weren’t titled as a multi part story and ya gotta look at the dates they were written to find the right order. Otherwise ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Read this the first time a couple of years ago and still enjoyed it. In fact I believe I noted it as one of my favorites.

taco1085taco1085over 1 year ago

wow, this is amazing... another fantastic story... thank you

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Always be yourself as yes, first impressions are very important. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief11 months ago

When I saw that there would be more stories with Jack Danner, Even though it's only been 10 months, I decided to go back and reread all of Jack's stories again. Still one of my favorites, thanks.

RanDog025RanDog02511 months ago

With your new story out, "Jack's Moonlighting" out I just had to go back and catch up on "Jack". Thanks for an excellent story! Sure enough, there are 5 bright orange stars, a check mark next to "Follow Author" and a blue heart but no comment. I must have been in a hurry to read "Jack's New Position". Gotta thank you again for being one hell of a gifted Author here at Literotica!

VadarVadar10 months ago

'Gifted Author', indeed! I would never have reallu belieced I'd fins an engaging story in 'non-human'. iwas surprised and very pleased

Thank you B Redstone, you are a wonderful writer!

VadarVadar10 months ago

edit: really believed.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Sexy fun and loving expressions - thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Any chance you could actually link the stories as a series?

RanDog025RanDog0257 months ago

Love this story no matter how many times I read it. Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUVE FLAMING NOVA STARS and a big thanks to BRS once again!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

man you're a very gifted author with so much creativity. Love all your stories

lookbob66lookbob666 months ago

Here’s the amazing about your comments: they’re almost all signed

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just finished Joe’s story, so I thought I would circle back, and reread Jacks story, it’s been awhile. KS

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of the best lr stories I've ever read and I'm 64. Richard T.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith2 months ago

Good story, wonderful sex, and Jack gets a new job, on another planet, .... than you ;-) ttfn

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Jack's New Job

Jack's New Position

Jack's Daily Grind

Jack's Wage Slavery Parts 1 & 2

Jack's Snow Day

Jack's True Calling

Jack's Righteous Gig

Jack's Moonlighting Parts 1 & 2

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

One hellova interview. Its hard/impossible to get that far on a first date. Even after years of marraige when the passion 'cools off', marraige becomes hum-drum, and the couple lives like familiar roommates .

FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcatabout 2 months ago

This is my second read and it's the same pleasure.

O reader, keep on walking Jack's path: you won't regret it. The story gets even better in further chapters. This is one of the best sagas here on lit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
9840 Followers
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...