All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 27'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
singleotsingleotover 9 years ago
Very nice

Personally, I think stopping at this point would be a disservice to you as an author. There are a lot of directions this can go forward in, Tim could decide that retirement with this newly awakened sex life looked like a good idea. That would let them continue exploring together.

Don't let any of us dictate the direction you want to go though, or tell you that you have cheapened a character, these are your people and the story is yours to tell. If you feel like they would be okay with something as a couple then that the way it should be.

From what I've read so far, you have a great sense of where this story is going. Personally I would love to see it continue or transition into a part two. In any case thank you for your time and creativity.

darkduckdarkduckover 9 years ago
keep going

please keep going I look forward to these stories each month

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Please don't stop....

"She wondered where her limits now lay; what she had thought incredibly slutty in May now seemed harmless. Was it going to be easy for her to identify when she stepped over the line? The Lady stood ready to guard against it, and the Slut stood ready to push the boundaries. She decided the woman whose shoulders they rode on would be her own master. "

I have perhaps been the most vocal in expressing my concerns about Gwen stepping over the line and if I have somehow prompted you to end the story early, mea culpa. The passage above gives me confidence that Gwen will constantly be monitoring herself and yet expanding her horizons. Self awareness, self fulfillment and self expression balanced with responsibility and an awareness of her entire situation and that of others in her life will provided much needed balance, harmony, and beauty.

Will she stumble, perhaps but unless she does so out of deceit or meanness of spirit that's part of life and growth. Getting Tim more involved sounds intriguing to me and unlike the "coerce the wife to do things that she is not comfortable doing for the sake of love" travesty that seems to pervade most exhibitionist stories. With neither party forced or deceived the story is beautiful and uplifting.

Thanks again. These are your characters and your story. Have your way with them, please

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 9 years ago
This doesn't feel over to me.

Yet again a superb instalment.

I don't feel this is the right ending. Whilst I don't have any specific events in mind as the end point, I think emotional closure for me would be Tim & Gwen reaching a new equilibrium in their marriage: a jointly agreed 'red line' between acceptable and not.

At the moment I don't feel that has been reached. So far Gwen has enjoyed everything she's tried, and Tim has enjoyed the change in Gwen. There is no feeling I get from either character that the boudoir photos were 'near the limit' and it was time to stop trying new things before their marriage was hurt.

I'm going to really miss this, but not in a good way. I've started to care about these characters, and now I'll never know how their story works out. It's as if JK Rowling stopped writing after 'Goblet of Fire'

Please. Change your mind on this.

OnetoooneOnetoooneover 9 years ago
This is one of the best stories ever written in the site!

You should consider the continuation of this story of how the sexual inhibitions of a woman has bloomed into a completely wholesome surrender too her sexuality.,and bringing along her husband for the ultimate ride of his life..,., Learning that the wife he thought he knew so well has shown him that her love is even deeper than he could imagine!

Great job and I look forward to reading more !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hoorah!

This is 3rd time reading for me and I still am in awe. Thank you for your talent, time and effort (as well as editors) in the creation of this exemplary prose.

DM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A wonderful story

...and I think you're right, probably a wonderful place to end it.

I'm really looking forward to your next tale.

husker506husker506over 9 years ago
Keep Going...

Please don't stop yet. I love the way your characters have developed through the story. I'm an adventurer so I believe this story should not have an ending. If both husband and wife are ready for new adventures then go for it; for them, and us.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best story line ever

Both sides wishing for more but neither really knowing how to make it happen or possibly even knowing what it is they are wishing for is a great story line. The fear of going too far or moving too quickly in our married life haunts many of us so relating to these characters is easy. The story is not a fantasy like so many of them are. But one that might actually happen (just find the right friend). So it is easy to live vicariously through these two.

It is a fantastic read and I hope for more. At the same time, if the story moves into pure fantasy or moves to the dark side, I am sure it will impact my interest in the characters.

My hats off to you. The best writing I have seen on this site.

Nice work.

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaoneover 9 years ago
Most excellent

I enjoyed every line

Thank you

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Does it really have to end?

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all installments. Best story on this site, ever. A highly believable story line with situations not out in fantasyland.

As a heterosexual bloke, I can only say that with a wife like Gwen, Tim is the luckiest man alive and I would give my right arm for a woman like that.

Surely, you could engage your brilliant fantasy and continue with Tim and Gwen expanding their horizons further - I can see a number of possible, and very tantalising, directions their lives could take. With your sence of propriety, I don't think the situations would ever be too 'far out' to turn deceitful - Gwen does it all for her self and for the man she loves.

I beg you, please let us all experience the next chapters in their lives.

CuriousaboutloveCuriousaboutloveover 9 years ago
Thank you - great story

It has been well over a year since I read your first chapter and since then I have looked forward to another every three of four weeks. Sad there are to be no more, but this has been a wonderful literary journey. Your writing has drawn me close to the characters and I am one of those who like seeing their marriage grow. Many of my favourite stories allow me to use my imagination about "what happens next." And where you have ended this means that I can do that, wondering what would have happened at Nat's photo-shoot, would Gwen have told Tim exactly what happened after the last ride with Nat, what secret did Nat keep from her husband, what did Nat really say to Gwen's daughters. Overall I found Nat more sympathetic than some comments. She after all delivered Gwen her most important message - that secrets are bad in a marriage.

But if you want to do a follow up I look forward to it. And I will continue to use this story as an inspiration for parts of my own work. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too soon!

I've enjoyed this series mostly because of Gwen's journey of self-discovery and the pace. A lot of lesser writers would've had her bang Natalie, Ms Ritter, all of the plumbers, her daughters and the Green Bay Packers by chapter 3. She still has a ways to go, though..Its just not time to wind it up yet because her journey's not done..

Gwen is still struggling with balancing the Slut and the Lady, and it can't end until she's finally comfortable in her skin being and doing what puts her at peace. You've set a lot of game pieces on the table and built them up. There is potential for her and the story to go so far, but she can use these pieces to draw her line and decide who she is.

I hope you keep going with this because I want to see Gwen happy and at peace with herself. And more f**king in front of the window..that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue

I would love to see this continue. I love the pace, some jump to crazy scenarios where you have managed to keep the progression credible.

I think maybe a part 2, so those who like it finishing as it is, can leave it there, though this is an addictive storyline so hard to stop reading. Thx

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerover 9 years ago
Sorry to see it end.

I've been eagerly looking forward to the unveiling of the gift. To me it didn't feel like an end, but more of a turning point. This was where I thought Gwen's solo journey of self-discovery would finally become a shared journey with Tim. Poor Tim has been pretty much a passive observer in this story line. It seems obvious her journey is not over. This feels very incomplete. I hope you will reconsider at some point, but I will be watchin for your next project. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story.

You developed the story so well. Beauty, love, and caring with no vulgarity. A good map for real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Thank you very much for all your excellent writing. Yes this last chapter left us wanting more but you are right - it made for a great ending. I hope you are inspired to keep writing and that you come up with new interesting and loveable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you.

I have resisted the urge to comment on each chapter as I read them, because seeing that the story continued, I wanted to see how it progressed. After all, a chapter is just a part of the book and it would be unfair to critique a chapter without knowing how it fitted into the storyline. A book's success or otherwise relies on the whole, not just one chapter, therefore any such critique should be of the book as a whole.

I would like to add my congratulations to the many other positive comments I am sure you have received.

While I am sure, like every other reader, there are parts I might have done differently, the success of your story shows in the way I have felt such a connection with the entirely believable characters you have created. That success was amply demonstrated when I finally closed down my computer at 4am. I had become so involved in the story that one chapter lead into the next and I didn't notice the passage of time. That has not happened very often when reading stories on Literotica I assure you.

None of your 'creations' ever came across as a 'Bad Person'. Some more open to 'other lifestyles' than Gwen was at the start of the story, but whose care and consideration of what began as a confused and frankly, frightened lady, showed how deeply they cared about her.

It's too easy to rush the hesitant steps as Gwen begins to explore her new found excitement, but that would have completely destroyed the believability of the story. Sometimes, as the reader, I wanted to push her forward, but your restraint made each small step forward all the more believable. Pushing back boundaries ingrained since childhood is not something which happens overnight, it's a huge wall that has to be climbed carefully.

Well Done! I really enjoyed this story and look forward to 'The Sequel'.

mabell3368mabell3368almost 9 years ago
The previous comments sum up my feeling exactly

This was one hell of a terrific read. Your characters acted consistently and with great honesty. I thoroughly enjoyed this and will certainly move on to part II. I see many hours of enjoyment ahead as you continue the path our Gwen has set out upon. Keep up the good work. The only thing I would suggest is to find a good editor to help with some minor grammatical and syntactical slips. Not enough to fully detract, but they do interrupt the flow. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story. Thank you

It's obvious you put a lot of thought into the characters and their reactions and it's more like reading a book (with graphic content) than a story on Lit.

Great job, incredibly enjoyable read!

GottaflirtGottaflirtover 8 years ago
Her courage and his love

When I started reading I was for a moment feeling as if my wife and I were on the same page as the couple in the story. Well written.

JanepotterJanepotterover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved this story. The story of a happily married woman blossoming sexually was handled so beautifully and erotically, and in such a way that it was easy to identify with Gwen. I can't wait to read Part 2!!

Advice_GirlAdvice_Girlover 8 years ago
Another wonderful chapter....

As usual this was another great adventure for Gwen and Tim. And again, I tell you, you report the feelings of a female exhibitionist so well. The fear then the thrill it is very well done.

AG

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW WOW WOW

What an incredible story, I loved it. The story was very well told and the characters were alive. There was continuity in the story line as I could not detect any conflicting comments or points, everything made sense especially when you consider the story was so long with so many chapters.. THANK YOU.

gkrishnagkrishnaover 8 years ago
Incredible

Wonderful, realistic, respectful of differing learnings about "appropriateness" (never putting Gwen down for having different understanding of things or trivializing her feelings, like many other "modest girl" stories do), and respectful of readers too with this Part 1, Part 2 split. I for one am quite glad you did this, and will stop with Part 1 for now - this feels like the sweet spot for Gwen in my mind.

Thank you for writing this story, looking forward to reading other ones and getting to know other characters from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

While this story may be a few years old and you might not even look at comments any more - I'd like to say that this is the most erotic story I have ever read - Thank You.

Literotica has many stories but, this is the best I have ever read and the understanding of human emotions is so well expressed. I hope that you will come bad and write again on this web site, again THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An Adventure.

Just as the story is getting to the good part you quit? There's a name for guys like Tim and its not only cuck Sissy cuck? can't remember. Wimp maybe? so far seems like it won't be long before she takes a man home with her that he's going to have to service also and enjoy himself doing it. for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderfully Written !!

Omg !! I need more ...... loved it !!

Lucky3Lucky3over 7 years ago
Great

Loved all the chapters.

The characters you could relate too very easily and I would imagine there a lot of happily married couples woul love to have a Natalie in their lives!

Personally I think the ending is at the correct time as I don't want the characters to change anymore,but having said that I won't be able to resist reading the following chapters!

Superb,well done,Thank you.

SunloverSunloverover 7 years ago
Fantastic story

I just finished Chapter 27 and it was like finishing a good book, the kind of book you never want to end. This author is excellent. He has managed to make his characters realistic and interesting and he has managed to continue the flow of the story without losing the reader's interest. I love the way Gwen has metamorphosed from a prude to a wonderful and sexy wife. The interaction between Gwen and Natalie is excellent and a great tool for converting Gwen. I just wish my wife had had a sister in law who could have done the same for her. This is every man's dream. If I were younger I would make my wife read it and see what she thinks. Great job, now on to Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Recognize

At 77 years old I have read many stories erotic and otherwise. I have known people like Tim, Gwen and Natalie and I compliment you on succeeding at making them very believable. I found Gwen so lovable in her innocent way. Tim so typical, rough but in kind way, and Natalie – every family needs a Natalie.

nessy1109nessy1109over 7 years ago
Loved the story and hope for a part 2

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, could not stop reading it, so i hope you follow yuour wife's advice and start on part 2.

Thanks for the effort and taste you put into this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great erotica

Great story. Felt truely erotic, rather than pornographic.

LikkaLikkaabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

This has been the best story I have read on this site. I enjoyed the characters gradually changing and the erotic feel to each situation. I liked how the story was presented and broken up into separate chapters. I couldn't put my phone down wanting to see what would happen next. Great story.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 7 years ago
WOW WOW WOW AGAIN

I have returned after a year for a revisit and I am glad I did, it is still an excellent story and I see a lot more has been added. I must read on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fabulous Story

Great voyeur/exhibitionist series. Really enjoyed the gradual build-up and competent writing. Can't wait to read the next series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Couldn't put it down

I am a wreck. Didn't get enough sleep because I couldn't stop reading. I am pissed and tired and still have a full day's work to get though and it's your fault. When will we get more? Can't wait.

Professionally speaking, just the right amount of explaining and action. Very realistic.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 6 years ago
Splendid!

I enjoyed every word of your story. Like so many of your other readers I came to love Gwen and her family. Her awakening is subtle, tender and subdued. This is so much more realistic than the housewife transformations so often depicted here. Lots of writers- and even more readers- may not have the patience to treat a transformation like this with the personal detail it deserves. That patience and loving care in telling the story endear the character and the writer to the reader. How refreshing it is to read, to savor the baby steps this wonderful woman took in beginning to come to grips with her sexuality and her desire.

It is masterfully written and beautifully told. Bravo!

mgringomgringoabout 6 years ago
great pacing, busy

I read all 27 chapters today. I enjoy your narrative voice and diction. I think you did well with your character building too. This kind of attention is rare in erotic fiction.

One way to improve your storytelling is to you a limited omniscient pov rather than fully omniscient. We don't need to see inside everyone's head simultaneously. Still, though, I think you did a lot of things right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Greatly Enjoyed the story

I sat down yesterday and read the first 20 chapters, but I had to force myself to get up and perform some chores. Having finished it this morning, I have to congratulate you on what a great and believable story you have written. I can't wait to get to Part 2 of this story. I look forward to reading all the parts and chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Average couple

I truly enjoyed the story. It seemed like the average hard working middle age couple changing with time and help. I loved her sister-in-law too. Every family need one of them. Looking forward to part II.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Story

Well written and wonderful. It is so real to life. So many of us grew up in very prude families and finally opened up to enjoy sexy, dary activities.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatalmost 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Amen

"As if on cue, Norman appeared around the corner of the garden to her right, his path taking him right by the window they occupied. The Lady screamed to duck, hide, do something, but Gwen took no notice. Everything just felt too right. Let him look!"

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
LOVED IT

The story is up in my TOP3 of story's read on the site so far and seeing the words

The End were far from welcome, but i'm glad there is a Pt.02 to read on.

BrewpeBrewpeover 5 years ago
Favourite

Having just finshed part 1 I am now about to start part 2 if it’s half as good as its predecessor I can’t wait. This story is definitely going into my favourites folder. Thank you for a very enjoyable story so far.

col_lovercol_loverover 5 years ago
Fantastic Series.

I am so glad I only just found "A New Way of Seeing Things" 3 weeks ago, I have been able to read without 1 break. Now to read the next, without a break.

10 Stars, Busy B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Congratulations, the best story I have ever read. Looking forward to reading more.

mustangdaisymustangdaisyabout 5 years ago
Great read

I love the way she grew as a sexual being. I also loved the girl on girl moments and would love more of that. I’m sure she does too. 💃

sober71sober71almost 5 years ago
Brilliant

An excellent story from start to finish, thank you and I agree with your last comment, it is the right place to end.

sweetp69sweetp69over 4 years ago
Wow, superb collection of stories

Stumbled across this accidentally and soon got sucked in to a brilliant storyline. Read the first series over a few days and found myself still wanting more. Delighted to see there is now a Part Two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I’m ready to read Part 2. Keep up the good work!

catamitecatamiteover 4 years ago
Congratulation To You BusyBadger

A job well done, proof being here it is the eve of the year 2020 and our comments are still pouring in. Fabulous work.

Acire1990Acire1990almost 4 years ago
Brilliant

I absolutely love this series of stories. Didn't want it to end! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The best story online!!

Your have done an excellent job of story line and how their love for each other has come so far ! Tim and Gwen exploring their new found openness and fondness of pleasing each other is something I think many readers would find extremely enjoyable! The ending with Gwen realizing that she would be her own woman now and exploring her new found confidence and love of her husband. Seeing Gwen leave behind the lady and the slut was brilliant ! Setting the stage for many more stories of the love between Tim and Gwen ! I hope and look forward to reading many more chapters of how they are coming into their own .,.,BRAVO on a job well done !!!

LeeinFloridaLeeinFloridaover 3 years ago
What a wonderful, fun series.

Now off to part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good story line, a few places where proof reading would help but overall 5 stars

TammyburgessTammyburgessalmost 3 years ago

I have loved reading each chapter, I’m really happy I stumbled on chapter 1. I fully intend to move onto story 2 in the future.

MacHardyMacHardyalmost 3 years ago

A lovely story. The ending is just right. Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to Parts 2&3. Rick

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just,

THANK YOU.

Cupertino345Cupertino345over 1 year ago

I was hooked on this story at page one but I like to save my comments until the end, in this case the first end. I noticed the efforts you made at continuity great job. I was glad to see the ice queen melting, dropping layer after layer of her armor. Everyone deserves a good time once in a while. The relationship with Natalie was interesting especially with Liz waiting in the wings. I hope you explore that story line. I am looking forward to reading part two.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve read all 27 chapters. Loved it :). A few steps were overly big ones, surprised and felt just a bit out of step, eg in final chapter Gwen not bothered about having sex in the window when Norman walks past and sees her clearly. But in the main it was nicely written, flowed smoothly. And it was nice to have a ‘nice’ sexual story as opposed to the vast majority that inevitably have people being hurt or used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this series. The real development of the settings, tge characters and the conversations was fantastic. The sex, although very prevalent was introduced naturally as part of a real life situation, not a contrived situation just for the sex. Your story telling style and prowess at scene description and natural conversation with humor are great. You could definately write a real novel. I've read many novels that didn't captivate my interest and draw me in as well as your writing. Looking forward to getting into part 2

HeatherdHeatherd12 months ago

Again, I would like it if you had more interaction with their daughter's. Maybe you can work towards a four way with her sister in-law. Maybe they accidentally catch their mother and Aunt?

Taid7692Taid769212 months ago

After the first two episodes I found myself 'binge reading!' I think that others have said how much they enjoy your writings and you can add me to the list. My only question, is where I can buy a bound copy? Well done, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I know this has been out a while but this was an amazing story. Your development of the characters was spot on. I feel how your wrote about Gwen's awakening is what is happening now in this time. I know it has for me. Can't wait to read part 2.

Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bra-'king-vo, *doffs cap. Believable enough that it could happen in the real world...probably.

MrWolf556MrWolf5567 months ago

Excellent story! 5 stars all the way through. I know it's strange that the experience with another female is different that I would feel if it had been a man leading her through her change or more so her awaking as a sexual being. But it is. I am very interested in seeing where the next part go's. Again great story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved the story to the end and I encourage your writing. BUT you REALLY need to become or hire a proofreader. From story 1 to the end there is no story without one or multiple glaring errors that may distract your readers as they try to figure out how you passed English class in high school, let alone college.

Please allow your proofreading skills to catch up to your story writing skills.

Thanks for a fun story. I want to (legally) find a Gwen to traipse after when she goes clothes shopping!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1793 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...