All Comments on 'Beast and the Beauties Ch. 05'

by kingbooruwa

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
smartmalksmartmalkover 9 years ago
amazement No. 5!

another great part of such cool sequel! thanks a lot!

every new part is fantastic and so unpredictable in their twisting of events.... just it's turning me on for looking forward for the next incredible part.... so badly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well..

I hope they make a successful escape eventually

octabrainoctabrainover 9 years ago

OMFG! You're the best!

I wait for new episodes with more impatience than TBBT.

jdl2848jdl2848over 9 years ago
The best!

You are one of the few in the genre who's able to make both the hotwife and the cuckold likable at the same time. Lisa's husband was such a jerk that it took something away from the heat between her and the beast. She never made a serious attempt to mend her marital relationship, so her fall from grace was more predictable and boring.

Contrast that with Ryan and Michelle. Ryan's sympathetic to the position his wife is in, and Michelle actually comes across as sweet for being able to say his name during sex with Toshi. And I loved the way you're able to believably take us inside her head when she describes how she will take control of her rape by focusing on her love for Ryan. The psychological struggle in michelle's mind between her love for husband and the overwhelming pleasure gets me so worked up. Well done!

Some suggestions for what michelle's punishment could be:

1. Threesome with Toshi and Nobu. Nobu working his mind control magic on her would be hot, and many of your readers would surely love some mfm action though it's not my cup of tea. I also think this direction for the story would not make sense given how territorial the beasts are with their mates. Can't imagine them sharing.

2. Threesome with Toshi and Lisa. I love the idea of Lisa guiding Toshi to be a better lover for Michelle. He could go down on her while Lisa holds her arms back and whispers words of encouragement to embrace the pleasure and reminds her how inferior a lover Ryan is. I like that you don't feature a lot of small penis humiliation in your stories but I could see Lisa using some of those tropes to taunt Ryan while being the bad angel on Michelle's shoulder, urging her to accept that a superior lover is all she needs to be happy. She could even use Michelle's own words, calling Ryan a pervert, as a wedge to divide the couple.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Bravo!

Et2bruttusEt2bruttusover 9 years ago
Good chapter

Good work with this chapter. As someone else said, it is a breath of fresh air for us as readers to be made sympathetic and understanding to both the plight of the wife and husband in a cuckold story. Despite the rape (orgasmic and pleasurable as it may be), they are still deeply in love with each other. I personally found her calling out his name while getting fucked by Toshi to be a hot addition to the story.

In terms of the humiliation to come for punishment for the escape attempt, maybe Michelle will be moved to a room where Ryan can hear her but no longer see her as she gets bred. I too would like someone else added to the mix for a threesome with Michelle, whether another male "beast" like Toshi, or perhaps a woman like the nurse.

But please, like with your Amazon story, I hope that the couple does eventually escape or get set loose under some circumstances. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I like when the couple eventually (after a great deal of sex, even great sex involving another man) gets out of their predicament somehow, especially when the couple continues to love each other throughout and the husband isn't a total jerk. Don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to the breeding and intense fucking that Michelle is likely to endure, and even wouldn't mind if her mind temporarily breaks or gets dangerously close to breaking, but I do hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel too. But that's just me. You're the author and you can write your story however you want.

Either way, this story is very hot with great sex scenes and actually has a pretty well constructed story, especially for a cuckold story. Well done!

smartmalksmartmalkover 9 years ago
my version

I never like to indulge in speculation regarding a continuation for interesting sequel’s part. Indeed I hate this way. Because it looks as some attempt to make a pressure to author’s thoughts.

But being wild about the stories of ‘kingbooruwa’, especially fifth part of ‘Beast and the Beauties’, I decided to break my rules.

I mean this discussion for Michelle’s punishment in the next part about what began here. Threesome… Ughmmm… It would be so excited but I’m agree with ‘jdl2848’: really “this direction for the story would not make sense given how territorial the beasts are with their mates.”

Lesbian experience as punishment… Well so interesting way also but it might not be pretty grievous thing for Ryan. I guess the main subject of the punishment is: making the corporal punishment including brutal sexual defilement to wife, husband gets the psychological moral punishment with it.

My version is: Michelle moved into special room. She lost visual contact with Ryan in that way. She has thoughts Ryan can't see her now. She’s in horror for the future punishment. She’s handcuffed and hanged from the ceiling. The punishment starts as toco at the beginning… light whipping at her pubic area and breast… the shock increases in strength later… probably Lisa can use some pharmaceuticals (using injections of aphrodisiac) what increase the sex drive of Michelle. Then in the room appears Ayla with Nobo and begins their wild mating in front of punished girl. This scene make Michelle hot and horny as hell. Her incredible arousal increase over limit when she sees again moment the hybrid pull out his transformed manhood from the woman's vulva. Michelle is close to wild orgasm. She’s in the hard dream to get this thing with a crown-head what looks like a Lychee fruit in her sacred place. Michelle screams and begs to Lisa to release her for hot and cruel mating with Nobo. Lisa make a pause in her decision while she has a short chat for the real Michelle’s wishing about to figure how much really wife want to be unfaithful to husband make yourself full submitted and owned by Nobo. After a while Lisa allow this hot ceremony of mating. Nobo shoot and scores goal in the Michelle’s net! He unloads a big value of the potent seed in depths of Michelle. And it happens in the most fertile day of woman.

But it turns out that Ryan could watch at all time through the full procedure of punishment. He’s turned on and excited over limit. But it’s order from Vas - to keep a secret to his wife what he was a witness. Otherwise the next much cruel corporal punishment to her will be used. Ryan agree to obey an order.

Later Michelle appears in her usual room. Ryan has the long talking with her. Man asks her to tell for all happened in the punishment room about. He sees how much she is exhausted and tired. But her face and eyes radiate happiness and delight. Ryan makes up one's mind to resort to cunning. To him would like know all reasons for her ambiguous current state. The main thing - whether she had a next sexual experience with Toshi in the punishment room? But Michelle try to lie to him. She tells him for some BDSM tortures only. And she said that Toshi was absent there. Ryan so much wondered with it. He knew wife preferred to hide fact of the hottest mating with hybrid because of unknown reasons for him. Later Vas informs through the screen to Michelle another hybrid Nobo would be arrive to her room soon. He explain it as the second part of punishment. Ryan asks a lovely wife to call his name during sex-session again. Like it was in Toshi’s case. She has promised.

But when Nobo caught her mind with his telepathic abilities and unbelievable penis, Michelle screams in orgasm name ‘Nobo’ only. Besides that she pleaded him to bred her with his bastard baby. She screams – she’s wholly owned to Nobo now. She asks to Nobo to load in and then to pull out his curved crown-headed cock over and over again. This thing is so terrible and cruel for Ryan. He know now: Vas won him, Vas conquered him. Eventually the real punishment for failed escape attempt turned out for him.

yang_1992yang_1992over 9 years ago

is Lisa and Boris ever going to fuck again in this story. i would like to see them fuck while she pregnant with his baby.

smartmalksmartmalkover 9 years ago
i'd like to see...

... in the next part Nobo use within punishment procedure the Piledriver position that Michelle's neck was so sore and bruise marked from trying the Piledriver. and it should make her to find the false explanation for Ryan to avoid he would known a real events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Any update on this story or other new stories?

octabrainoctabrainover 9 years ago

Please continue! I'm begging you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'd like to see this story continue to an actual ending. Hope you update soon! Its a one of a kind story. The writing is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story but...

This story is truly unique and the concept is fantastic (and hot!) but *please* consider getting an editor for future chapters...? The occasional typo or misuse of punctuation, tense or syntax is sometimes distracting as hell and I think your world and your story deserve the full attention of even the most grammatically picky audience members! Top stuff on the content though, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is this the End??

Is this the cliffhanger ending?!?! I can't stand to see it end this way. Please continue! New years continuing! Theres so many things I can imagine for the punishment. Please update!

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago

Please continue writing this or any other new stories. You are so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where's chapter 7-30?

Read all 5chapters today and not wanting this story to end so quickly. HOPEFULLY You're already working on a continuation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkingbooruwa@kingbooruwa
1276 Followers
I'm starting to publish improved versions of my stories on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B01M232FQV Since the readers here have helped me in improving myself as a writer, as a gratitude, I will not be deleting any of my stories from here as I publish them. Thank you fo...