All Comments on 'Daughter's Initiation into Incest'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 214 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
art

I enjoyed panel one but the other art work accompanying your story I passed right on by. Eve helping to seduce other women seems a good path to explore. Please give at least one of the women a full bush.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
I would definitely encourage both of you to continue.

Very sexually charged story, with awesome artwork.

Please both continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it !

Please keep it cumming !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved it. Your stories never fail to entertain and Walt's artwork was both sexy and humourous with his scripture quote boards in the background. Will definitely be watching for sequels with Daughter's Seduction into Lesbianism/Orgy/Seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Orgy please.

Also, I love the mother. Fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking hot now that is agood church story

I loved the complete story the illustrations where the best but you needed much more for the story really a well written story Tenbears43 next chapter more illustrations good luck with the contest

Shangha1Shangha1over 9 years ago
Great story

Thoroughly enjoyed the story. I don't care for this style (caricature) of art, though.

ems66ems66over 9 years ago
love it

i love this i could not stop reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*

Why don't you change your story? Swap Christ for Islam? Because you are a fucking coward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why not?

Maybe she is only familiar with a western fairy-tale and not a mid-eastern fairy-tale? You were warned of potential offense, yet you read it anyway... Maybe to get that persecution-boner some christians like to get...

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

I found this to be a quite astonishing story. Despite the wild premise behind the tale it was almost believable in content! Extremely well written, and very hot and horny!

I so hope and wish that the follow ups hinted at at the end of the story actually get written. This author has huge talent, she's one of my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved it. I would go with "Daughter's Initiation into Orgy" as the next chapter. But include either a female Minister or two or some of their wives or female office staff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Daughter's Initiation into Seduction followed by Daughter's Initiation into Orgy seems to be the next logical steps in this series. Loved the illustrations, just wish there had been more especially Lilly shaving Eve, Lilly sucking Dylan under the table, and Katie getting sucked on by Eve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
vagina vs vulva

Shaving a vagina would be really painful (and pointless), but shaving a vulva is sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Never lets me down

Your stories are always excellent. Although I respect the talent of the illustrator, the images didn't do much for me. Definitely need more mother/daughter action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Devilishly delightful!

You have one wonderful and twisted imagination. Well written as always. However, what I would really like is to have your silk stocking clad feet wrapped around my erect and pulsing penis before I bend you in half to put your toes behind your ears as I fuck you to an orgasm simultaneously with me shooting my cum into your twitching, convulsing cunt! I can stroke my cock daily admiring your alluring sexy legs and feet.

rafafafanurafafafanuover 9 years ago
lovd the story and what you should do next

loved the whole story, every part. reading the choices for the next one i think you should do "Daughter's Initiation into Lesbianism"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next story

Daughter's Initiation into Seduction

please!

docker59docker59over 9 years ago
5 stars is not enought

As usual great story.

I'd like to read about initiation into seduction with a greater amount of illustrations from Walt.

But I'll read anything from you!!

Realy good work guys.

Thanks

OwnedslutOwnedslutover 9 years ago
Great story as usual!

Great story and i haven't even had a chance to finish reading it. ;)

i was more wanting to comment on the "anonymous" users that always want to provide criticism/bash and call people cowards when they won't set up an account to exchange real dialogue. Sad, sad people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Best! Just increible in every way

Wonderful job of writing. The illustrations are awesome and add to the excellence of the story. Should win the Halloween contest. Would love more of Eve's journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Daughter's Initiation into Incest

I loved this story and hope you have many more like it xxxxooooo

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 9 years ago

This is another good piece. Honestly I would like to see Eve help her dad get other MILFs and teens as play things for her day. Maybe punish Katie for trying to make Eve her play thing and have her become Eve's plaything?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just great

what a story. hope you post the last 4 parts as full stories with illustrations as i think they should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So hot!

Hottest of hot, made me instantly hard, and the orgasm was mind blowing, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

As always you have surpassed any of your other stories , this was amazing and I hope to see all of the other ideas made into full stories , I want to read them all

wildfunplay4everwildfunplay4everover 9 years ago
Daughter's Initiation into Seduction

I think this would be the best chapter to write next. Since you already have her dad planning on Beth domme her some, you need to have her tell about Katie, and have daddy fix that, Katie would not like to lose her spot because she is blackmailing eve. Have all start the next day, With Eve servicing Daddy and Katie sending texts for her to come over and Daddy find the Texts and stepping in to fix it, maybe use Katie as Eve first in seduction as a training aid to say.

79hunter7979hunter79over 9 years ago
great story

A great story hope you win the contest with this one and would really like to read a lot more stories of Eve

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Superb

Orgy next please

LittleMzRedLittleMzRedover 9 years ago
Crazy Hot

This story is crazy hot. I loved how nasty it got. You were not afraid to go anywhere. I LOVED it!!! The nastier the better. Can't wait to read more and see how nasty you can really get!! Five Star!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it.

Love the whole premise. Orgy next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gave it a 5 but

A little over them top in naivety but enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hell Yes!!!!

More, more, more!!! I need more to this story! Makes me want to be a pastor!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE

Please add more more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So fucking hot!

This story was such a huge turn on, I couldn't believe it! One of your best stories to date. The illustrations were amazing! Please, post more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!!!!

F/24. The writing was perfect, I masterbated to the story and held out till the end with the daughter. I wanted to experience her Euphoric pleasure as she came. I just want to thank you for one of the best orgasms I've ever experienced. Her innocence was what I loved the most. Her and Beth's relationship was some of my favorite parts to read because I could feel Beth's desire to want something or better yet someone, and to fantasize for so long, that when it happens you long for it more then ever. So again thank you keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great illustrations!

Did zumi do them for you?

PinchHarderPlzPinchHarderPlzover 9 years ago
Fan 4 life

Your work could never be paralleled.. Just wow..

7tony27tony2over 9 years ago

needs more illustrations

rjsully7rjsully7over 9 years ago
Can't wait.

Great story waiting for next story line.

VemaxVemaxover 9 years ago

Brilliant story, can't wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent

All your stories are excellent.. i cant wait for more..

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 9 years ago
Yes, Give Us More!

Please give us more about Eve's submission as a Sexual Submissive dynamo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh Jasmine wow

I love your story's please right more. I wanna hear more about this dirty little whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the illustrations!

I always love your stories. This one is no exception! Would love to see the Daddy turned to a panty wearing cuckold, and the blackmailer made a slave to Eve and Lilly.

Nail some tits to a cross for a little exorcism with rope, clamps, buttplugs, and nipple stretchers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuck I Love it!!!!!

Fuck your stories are awesome!!!!!! More, more chapters as soon as possible!!!! I can't wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still the best

Another great success. Luv the pix. I know you are working on multiple stories, so I keep the praise brief. You are still the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking amazing

Your story was amazing as always... I love how you develop your characters. Please keeep the series going. I want to see Eve turned into the community's little slut...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow how sexy can you get?????? FANTASTIC

Just when we think you have touched all the taboos; here you go!!

Hot, Sexy and then more and more turn on……. well written, ooh la la pictures!

Succulent…provocative and orgasmic!!!!

You smell the sweet smell of sex with every page, yes, Please more more

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 9 years ago
Excellent story.

I look forward to reading more. Would love to see Eve turned into Katie's plaything, but with the father such a control freak that would seem certain to backfire on Katie and her cheerleading buddies. What could this minister do with a cheerleading squad of sex slaves?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
scripture

As the scripture says, "make a joyful noise unto the Lord." What could sound more joyful than a hard cock slipping in and out of a dripping cunt, or a hungry mouth

slurping a yummy cunt or cock, or heavy breathing and moans of intense pleasure

when two (or maybe more) naked bodies pleasure themselves and their lovers. Oh,

the joy of obeying God's plan to spread ones seed, whether it be in or on! Praise be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking Fantastic

Hope you continue to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Katie needs a taste of her medicine.

I propose that Eve and Beth film Katie being violated by a broomstick and then upload to some adult site. Eve and Katie will forever torment Katie the bully and Katie will beg and love every second of it. Yeah..Katie is very demented and needs to be punished. Perhaps Eve and Beth can rent Katie out and make some money and spread the love for the whole community to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More, more

More of these stories, please.

spankfunforspankfunforover 9 years ago
God is Awesome when You Need Him/Her!

The Cumming Out Party for the Minister's 18 year old Daughter was one of The MOST EROTIC Written to Date! Write Variations of ALL You Mentioned and Many More! I'm Most curious how you take the prude Wife! Spectacular, I'm Sure! Thanks for New Memories!

Daddylover02Daddylover02over 9 years ago
I love you and your stories

wow. I have been reading your stuff for a while now. but I think this is some of your best work. I cant wait for you to keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sexy

I came many times reading this, by far the best one I have read, please make sequels

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Outstanding. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please continue the series!!!!! complete all of the topics you mentioned!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

cant wait for the next chapters , hope they are soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

I hope the nunnery chapter if you do it isnt like the quick summery you wrote at the end , I dont think Eve should ever work out she was tricked , go to the nunnery sure , but for a lesbian orgy or something i say

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic, Erotic Story

A wonderful tale worthy of a 100 score!!!! Keep them cumming - both wife and I did.

Loved the illustrations.

pjw7326pjw7326over 9 years ago
more

i agree with the next chapter ( lesbianism at school ) but believe that should be half the story , I feel beth should hear Katies plan to blackmail eve ( half way through so eve fucks katie ), and knowing she and Katie are both fucking the minister beth tells him , the minister gets katie over ( after she and eve finish) , tells her that his plan is for eve to be beths sub not hers and to delete the evidience or he wont fuck her anymore , then the minister should complete the plan for katies parents , getting the mother to see him and katie to fuck her dad as planned , as the mother didnt fullfill the slutty costume seduction and left katies dad hanging , Lily should get a gangbang with the school basketball team in the story as well

pjw7326pjw7326over 9 years ago
2nd sequel

dont agree with the ( male ) orgy idea , i think eve should only be a sub lesbian for beth , and fuck her dad as the only man in her , i feel eve should be told by her father god visited him and told him the devil was after beth and the only defence beth could have against him is orgasms received not by herself but given by another person , and eve agrees to help beth and lick her pussy to give her orgasms whenever beth believes the devil is after her ( so at all times she isnt fucking her father or mother ) , beth tells her to call her mistress when doing so so the devil cant find her , and she believes that also

pjw7326pjw7326over 9 years ago
3rd sequel and 4th

agree with both of these especially the 3rd one but believe eve should be clueless the entire time , goes to the nunnery with beth , katie and the cheerleaders and have a big lesbian orgy with the nuns , at the end of the 4th episode eves father tells beth his plan is for eve to marry her ( now its legal ) and he will give her a child when they are ready as he cant bare the thought of eve being with another man

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 9 years ago
Continue the series

Definitely more. Also lets see Katie seduce her father and Dylan conquering Barbara.

Perhaps Eve was lost after the discovery of deceit from her parents and Beth. She returns like the prodigal, adding her father for forgiveness, saying that while she loves cock, she wants the cock of her father's more.

I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please keep them cumming, like it made me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Exceellent: Yes sequels - introduction into a) Lesbianism-in two or three stages (b) introduction into Orgiastic activity (c) into Seduction and (d) introduction into the Nunnery - again in two or three stages. and Later she instructs New Noviciates (new recruits) into the Nunnery.

The erotic foreplay could be described in greater detail- stretching out the 'effect'..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes to sequels and illustrations.

I liked it all. Bring more stories and illustrations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a riot

I'm not sure it's what you intended but this was the funniest thing I've ever read on this site. . Receiving the Lord's juice. Hahaha! Fucked in the ass for the Lord. Omg.. thanks for that

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this could be an epic

I could imagine Eve, after learning of the deception, ends up rejecting the warped Christianity of her family and becomes a devout Satanist, seeking to usurp her father's power and gain revenge.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 9 years ago
You Go Girl...

great Story. Perhaps before she "wakes up" she will seduce Beth's Mother and several other Mothers of the church. Always enjoy your stories. XOXOXO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best story of yours

Very hot plot. It did need some disbelief to make it happen but you did your best. I love the whole religion aspect of the story. It makes it much more taboo. I can't wait for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story

I really like the way you used scripture for the story. In many ways, I have known of pastors and other clergy to use that to tease, seduce and pull people and even children to the other side. But for a fun sexual story it worked very well. I have liked your stories, but this is the first illustrated story of yours that I have read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
orgy please!!!

Would love to read the continuation of this story in a orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Naughty Narrative Flickers Fulfilling Fantasy

Hi. Like your writing. Love the sex; the innocent-turned-wanton; your seemless exploration of inner desires that most (ok, ALL of us!) harbor, etc. Enjoyed the story, premise, and fleshing-out of characters without reader being battered by superfluous narration; your effortless continuity and progression -- of theme, actions, mental states and language...! BUT when you tossed in the depraved use of crucifixes, I lost focus, i.e., I went from being comfortably immersed in your descriptions of lustful cravings to the cold-water reality and sudden wakefulness that fingernails-on-a-chalkboard might cause. Can't speak for anybody else. Just describing my own Catholic guilt-ridden reaction to an imagery that became suddenly uncomfortable. I think you could have achieved what you were striving for by substituting church candles, even blessed altar candles, if you have to go there. Their shape and smoothness would also elicit more of an "ummm...oh, yeah" rather than an "ouch!" response. Anyway, that is my only negative criticism. The lip-licking, shallow-breathing, hard-swallowing, arousing positives are numerous. About potential story lines for future chapters--any of which I hope you pursue, create and share--one might be the maturation of Eve's personality from what her dad believes to be "very" submissive to choosing what suits her. For example, Eve allows head-cheerleader Katie to 'use' her for the time being, but eventually Eve--having already shown a little of her "spunk" that we all champion--uses her bd gift of an ipad to turn the tables on Katie (with the aid of Beth, who will finally lick the devil out of Eve!) and makes the dominant Katie into a submissive at the whim of Eve and whomever she wants to involve...e.g., the pagan Peter and drooling Adam, both of whom have hard cocks that Eve, with her new-found confidence, can exploit. Anyway, I like your writing and intend to puruse your other offerings for my own lingering and not-often-sated purient satisfaction. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
almost perfect

Love it! Just had a problem getting into with all the grammar problems

Cum not come ;b

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 9 years agoAuthor
Last comment

If you are being technical about grammar..it is come not cum. Cum is the liquid spraying out of a guy or girl, to come, on the other hand, is spelt come...

After much research and talking to professionals this is the correct use of both the different versions of cum/come

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue

i loved this story take it any direction you want to..it will be fabulous... thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
will be looking for the future stories to come out. Thanks

very outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent work

your mind reminds me of marquise de sade well done,go on with the series,daugter seduction,and the ministers orgy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
perfectly enjoyed it

A little more pictures plz. And it made my cunt so wet! And my nipples were so hard!

loved it! I had to masturbate! I came so hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DEFINITELY CONTINUE this storyline. An extra photo or 2 was an excellant suggestion :€)

Easily a 5 star story. Look forward to you doung the others you mentioned

njcaptionlovernjcaptionloverover 9 years ago
love the drawings especially the Devils outfit

Love the drawings especially the one of her dressed in the Devils outfit

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible!

So well written and illustrated-

massive erection throughout. Will re-read it tonight and slowly reach orgasm.

Any continuation of Eve's story will be greatly appreciated and anticipated.

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant.

It had the right touch of taboo, lust, innocence, and roughness. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great read

Great reading material kept me hard all the way through would mind more on beth and eve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well done, well done.

Excellent story. There were some grammar irregularities but it amazing! I personally would enjoy the nunnery sequel but anything following this would be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you jesus

I like the one sentence that said eve was involuntarily being bad by doing incest with her father...hinting at her devilish demise at being a slave to lust . More so I loved how the devil comes out of the girls when they are in heat, progressively getting stronger and stronger. Even more how Eve eventually breaks by saying daddy you are going to fuck me now. Symbolizing not caring for the lord at all but simply wanting her fathers big cock to fuck her. Beth having her panties down in Dylan's office...wow. Two obedient girls not thinking right. Even Dylans not thinking right. "Um yeah my semen is in her belly, I mean vagina". (Although this could have been purposes by accident implying the authors play at Eves pure innocence for thinking cum and women juice not synonymous). Lot of flavor here, way better than eating the cum out of Beth's pussy because Dylan went down beths throat, too horny to give a fuck. Amazing. Awesome.

Little upset with the Katie ordeal. Is this one for girl readers? Idk, I hope Dylan finds out because logically Katie didn't have her fathers semen and therefore, Eve will always have the devil inside of her. (Dylan made Katie do it! Just like how he tricks all women and later men) No more marriage, always daddy's little bitch. Only allowed anal forever making her sex craved and perfect for seducing woman for dad.

Part two: devil daughter and fathers sinly origins finding a pure wife to breed a lovely daughter who will become a succubus draining men's cocks to be fucked and give power to her father(power through sodomy stealing their souls) to acquire more females to his expanding dominion. Haha I truly loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pretty good

I love your usage of Christian Symbolism and Scripture. As a youth minister I find some of it very nearly correct. You really should also (to be fair and impartial) post a similar story using Islamic material. Katie needs to be outed. Pastor Dylan has obviously not done a complete job of training her to be obedient. Christianity is about love, kindness, and forgivness. Katie is being abusive, decietful, and just plain rude. She requires more cleansing and personal correction. As the Pastor concludes his training of his congregation it is obvious that their will be members who will require church Discipline. Eve potentially joining a Convent would clearly be a mistake. Becoming a nun is clearly a waste of a powerful woman as a meek or submissive woman would never survive with her sense of 'self' intact with other powerful, trained, and experienced Sisters all about her. All too willing to use her for their work. A woman out in the world, but not OF the world can make such an impact on thousands of lives. A Christian woman is essential in the training up of the next generation of Christian wives and mothers in the ways of being a vessel of life, love, and the lust of the one she was created for. This is a good story. So much pain in this world could be avoided if parents would take their children by the hand at this critical time of their life and give them the education they need personally. I need never hear again a woman speak of how her man doesn't know how to treat or please her. If mothers would take their sons to their bed when they begin to stain the sheets in the night and train them how to treat and pleaseure a woman there would not be a problem. If fathers would teach their daughters what the loving touch of a man feels like early on, the painful choices she might later make wouldn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
absurd

This story is hilarious in its absurdity. Not sure if thats what the author intended

RBAMRBAMabout 9 years ago
More Please

We need more in this series, please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesomely awesome

this story was great to read, and I for one would love reading more. The artwork is great. Such intricacy and detailed as it is makes it simply outstanding. Please continue with your great works of literature and art.

RikibeeRikibeeabout 9 years ago
Outstanding as usual

Your writting is absolutly fantastic. 5 + Stars!

RikibeeRikibeeabout 9 years ago
Outstanding as usual

Your writting is absolutly fantastic. 5 + Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Initiation into orgy would be great.

2011PH2011PHabout 9 years ago
Eve is rewarded

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This was a great story and cannot wait for of the series and art work

joniusjoniusabout 9 years ago
great!

Absoluty amazing please write more! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This story is unbelievable. some ministers may do some dirty work but not this kind of unacceptable dirty sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50760 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...