All Comments on 'How it Began Ch. 02'

by jlltec

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for current stories!

i love to read stories like this mostly when I know Jill just wrote it. My wife is only dominant in our role play. She gets off telling me how I like to look at big hard cocks how I like to watch a cock being pulled out of their pants springing to attention how I want to be the one on my knees in front of that hard cock how I want to rub it all over my face how I want to make it with their cock how I want to feel it slide between my lips how I want to feel it go deep in my throat how I want to let them fuck my face till they cum all over my face and mouth how I want to swallow their whole load and not miss a drop. Wow how can that not get you off. She likes to suck my cock till I'm nice and hard then she places my hand on my cock. She then licks my balls till I get to stroking good. She sucks my nipples while I jackoff. Then she has me throw my feet over my head hold on to the headboard while she finishes me off in my face and mouth. She then wants to watch me swallow my load. She always cums too while this is going on. I am always satisfied. I am alone today so I watched some porn and jacked off till I cum in my small glass of tea then drank it all at once. I like to recycle. Nothing quiet like a hard cock spurting cum everywhere. Looking forward to more current stories from you Jill. Thank you the cum is great!

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
Oh this is amazing!!

Great find! I really hope you continue with this one. Awesome story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Desire

I want to go to college. I have never been so motivated as I am right now. If I would have known something like this existed I would have been a better student.

I can only Wonder what would happen if this story was printed out and sent to sororities across the nation.

I just had a thought. What if bartenders were associated with a similar group that would give rides to drunks? And then...

Or a court system designed to raise money for women's issues by busting drunks. Drunks who can afford the cost. A hidden tax on liquor for... women's issues.

Having these young subs / boys volunteer / required to work at nursing homes.

Eh. The mind wonders.

I have enjoyed the story immensely and it looks like you have the potential to create a large serial story especially with the way current events are going. You have an opportunity to weave your storylines into today's events of the me too groups.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Premise still good.

But really no sex at all until the very end, and then it's just a quick, uncontrolled cumming.

Still needs details. Still needs lots of foreplay/teasing. This could have been happening concurrently with the description about what is is to be submissive and under a female's control.

And you still need an editor/proofreader.

You wrote: "My cloths from last night were still scattered about the ground." CLOTHES.

You wrote: "... get use to him being hard and not cumming." You meant get USED.

Three stars.

scottc543scottc543about 1 year ago

I know a five star story when I read one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous