All Comments on 'His Friend's Mom Pt. 07'

by Loving50

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I know a true story exactly like yours...

...but it was the son who caught his mom(with his friend).Let s say the things got ugly.The last time the son talked with his mother was TEN years ago.

Loving50Loving50over 9 years agoAuthor
How sad for them

This story is purely fiction though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
happened before

i was screwing my friend's mom whenever we could be together without anyone knowing about us. well she got pregnant and had a baby boy at age 44, her hubby filed for divorce on the grounds of adultery, her son ( my friend ) eventually accepted the fact that I was the father of his baby brother. we still screw but she had tubal ligation so no more babies. as we live in a small town and everyone knows each other, we were the town gossip for awhile. it makes you feel like a man knowing you impregnated a woman and she had your baby. i am 23 and had sex with younger women, but none can compare to sex with older woman, i never ever cum so big of loads as i do with my now common law wife Rochelle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The story is what really happen when caught and in a long marriage. I would have liked a little more of what was going on between hubby and wife . How was he getting over it and why was she so emotional,she should be begging him for forgiveness after what he had to see and live with forever. She destroyed their marriage because it will always be the elephant in the room for them . He will always feel inadequate as a man and did the kids find out

Loving50Loving50over 9 years agoAuthor

This part of the story is about Dan's experience post affair. Although it's clear that Scott and Deb are in counseling and that she's dealing with some very heavy guilt, no further details are included about them.

My goal was to write about Dan's attempts to put the affair behind him. Some readers really were angry with him but I see him as a lonely character who needs real love in his life. Maybe at some point he will find that.

Again, this story is purely fictional but it's interesting how the characters take on a life of their own. Maybe at some point I'll feel compelled to tell more of the story.

Thanks for reading.

Harsh61Harsh61over 9 years ago
Harsh61

The suspense was whether Deb overcomes the guilt and prevails strong urge for sex or She continues Her affair...the counselling and love from Dr.Scott has brought Her to the right path. Den too realized and accepted the fact with graveness, He had no choice. But here again He is involved with an elder woman Tracy-that shows He is a lover of mature women. The story is really gripping and happy ending. Great and keep it up with such emotional stories. Thanks...

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 9 years ago
My better half's comment are simpler:

1. She needed an affaire ... she got it .... it's over (if the marriage has substance!).

2. This guy is as all men: If a new pussy shows up, he will forget his sorrows swiftly.

GregoryJ2471GregoryJ2471over 9 years ago
An addiction...

Dan is addicted to sex. It is on his brain; it doesn't matter who. He was willing to compromise Deb's attempts to regain her husband's trust just to selfishly experience the euphoria of sex. Deb is looking to fill a void in her life. Good ending. I am glad Deb and Scott are seeking reconciliation. Lots to talk about and many feelings to go through in order to experience healing. It will take time.

I write like this story is real which I know it is not. However, it does portray many peoples lives who are dabbling in sex outside of marriage and their need for attention or fulfillment.

Another good story by Loving50. Keep writing!

Loving50Loving50over 9 years agoAuthor
True

Dan is selfish and spoiled but he still needs love in his life. He just hasn't figured out what that actually is, yet.

In his interaction with Tracy I wanted to show how he could be 'used' just as he used Deb for his own satisfaction without any regard for her marriage. That's how I see it anyway. I think I need to let these characters brew longer and revisit them at another time. I would love to explore the horny Milf, Tracy, too.

In the end I think maturity will force Dan to grow up and find love in a more realistic way. Funny, how they are NOT real people but they sure seem like they are!

Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Time for Deb to have another affair. SCOTT, has taken ill and Deb is very lonely. Surprisingly Dan returns into her life as he is Scott's Heart Specialist.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So now Dan is on another fling with a younger version of the first. This one shows the signs of a mother not noticed on the first, maybe he did not want to see that. The author wants us to enjoy her dreams and thoughts and I sure am.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoving50@Loving50
186 Followers
Still married, still a mom and now even a grandma! I originally wrote my biography when I was in my early 50’s. Now I’m in my later 50’s and don’t know where the time went. I still seek passion in life but I’ve found ways to fulfill that fairly well. I haven’t written in a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES