All Comments on 'The Gentlemen's Club'

by pahwhubby

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good up to the end

Enjoyed the story until the end when the Husband was make a Cuck.

zena99zena99over 9 years ago
Oh, yeah

Great story all the way through. Bill as a cuckhold made perfect sense. Hopefully this will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ending

Your ending really sucks. There is nothing entertaining or particularly erotic about cuckholding a man. This gentleman's club had almost endless possibilities until you wound it up so that there's nowhere to go. Mr. Robinson will always, now, only be 'sir' or 'Mr. Robinson'. She will spend the next 150+yrs being the mindless fucktoy of the kind of men who referred to her as 'this bitch'. And Bill will remain married to Patricia, watching her stay young while he ages, watching her fuck other men. Presumably only other men, as you had William tell her that Bill was going to say 'goodbye' to her. Thus, the story ends as the true joy of fucking is taken from her as an artificial drive replaces it. Bill has just become, in recent months, more assertive but you've reduced him. And for Bill and Patricia, there is effectively no more 'we'. There is the 'slut' for the taking and the 'cuckhold' there for the 'networking'. Good work writing crap.

digitalsierradigitalsierraover 9 years ago
mind control

As this story is about mind control, it would have been more enjoyable if you had Bill clearly mind controlled. As is, you have him submissive from the start and thus kind of annoying.

Cuckolding him at the end wasn't the problem, it was just jarring how you suddenly switched perspectives and had him accept everything without any resistance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well Written

Well-written story. The racism and the cuckold stuff was a turnoff, but I liked the transformation and mind control angles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous