All Comments on 'You are the Poker Night Waitress'

by Smooth2014

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start

Your voice is lovely I think now it's just a matter of developing your story and engaging your audience. I hope to hear more ;3

livimason434livimason434over 9 years ago
great

Good start love your voice moan little more and engage yourself more into your stories it'll be better keep trying can't wait to hear more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do more

Oops, I accidentally (originally) posted this in the send feed back option when I meant to put it in the public comments. I agree with the other posters that you should do more because this was a good start. Like one of the other commenters said, I just wanted you to feel more engaged in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing!

I was just looking for some Male dominant stories to pleasure my cunt to and yours pleased me so good. You had me over the edge when you said "My cock is so hard". I moaned out loud to one of the best orgasms I've had. Thanks! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it

I liked it and the idea alone is a fantasy of mine. I agree with a few others about developing your story telling skills but it takes practice so don't let it get you down, take it on board and make more and show 'em how it's done. Honestly I wanna hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My God

This was an absolute turn on. Your story telling skills still need a bit of work, but by God I was moaning at just the sound of your descriptions. I will definitely by listening to more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you <3

Your voice is incredible... I'm only 21, but I have had insomnia for a while now. I get it whenever I'm stressed, and I really needed something to relax me. What better a way than to get off? Thank you for this <3 your voice was so warm and inviting. This is the first time that I've heard a story from you. I'm hoping there is more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

This is exactly the fantasy I was looking for.

sybillsybillalmost 8 years ago
NICE!

I could just imagine the feel of you pushing into me, stretching me open. Your cock imbedded in me, I stand up with my sweaty back against your chest. Your arms snake around me, your fingers roughly pulling at my nipples as your friends watch you use me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmmm....

This is an ultimate fantasy of mine...and your voice is so unbelievably sexy. Please make more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice. Now the rest?

And there at the end... I think I should be required to thank you not the other way around. After all, fucking and cum are a gift to a cumslut.

frustratedthoughtsfrustratedthoughtsabout 7 years ago
A little late..

I enjoyed your story! It was quite hot, and I love, love, love your voice! You sound very sexy and soothing all at once. I would love if you recorded more! Thank you, you sexy man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

My ultimate fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice start

I like the story, just maybe add a little more detail. I lean her over my chair push her head down . while I had her hair pulled in my hand fucking her

From behind. I waved my good buddy over I told her to open her mouth wide. And told my buddy to have his way her sweet lips & throat my buddy jumped up with his massive erection tip dripping aching for some action.

Plowed into her mouth with such force she couldn’t catch her breath through her screams of pleaseure.

I don’t know something like that. So we can imagine ourselves as the waitress slu getting plowed and enjoying every delicious moment ;-)

Great voice! Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You have an amazing voice and a very sexy accent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous