All Comments on 'Dominated By 2 Exotic Bitches'

by Kayb1234

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BEST STORY EVER WRITTEN

I've acted in my foot fetish before but it did not turn me on as reading the Salima series did. I find this series to be sooo well written, you're a very gifted author on the woman-dominant subject! And I really hope there will be more of this because I find these series to be the best stories written on this website by faar!! No hate on this please for ppl who didnt like it.

Sharko01Sharko01over 9 years ago
Thank you!

I absolutely love your stories!

Thanks so much for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ehhhhh

I liked the other stories but this one seemed kind of mean spirited especially at the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sexy, but...

The previous stories were really good, I liked them a lot. This one... is just frustrating. Yes, the sex is written well and very hot. However, now I just want him to kill Salima, chop her body up into little bits and feed them to pigs. If you write this for the next chapter, 5/5.

He seams really stupid for letting it get so out of hand. She seams more and more like a psychopath. Really what's the point of destroying his life?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's not meant to be nice

Hey guys this is Kayb1234, I've been locked out of my account and can't log in so I'm gonna have to be anonymous. Firstly I wanna say thanks to everyone who's taken the time to sit down, read and comment on my writing cause it really means a lot to me to get feedback from other people.

Secondly, for the people who didn't like Salima's mean spirited nature, all im can say is that you're not supposed to like her or what she's doing to the guy. I don't write stories to make people feel good about themselves, I write stories to make people FEEL something. Whether that's happy, sad, anxious, excited or frustrated, I think that the purpose of art is to create emotion and that's what I'm doing here. If you look through the series you'll see that Salima while clearly intelligent is also a bit of a psychopath and I'm enjoying writing her character. But even if you don't like her personality or what she's doing I don't think you should see that as a negative. I think there's a difference between not liking a character's actions and being interested in a story so if your issue is that Salima seems to be treating this guy like shit and that it's just not fair then all I can say is that I agree with you, she is treating him like shit and it is not fair. But to be honest i think it's more realistic. She's not treating femdom as a game she plays for a bit of fun but as a honest to God lifestyle. She sees him as beneath her and doesn't give a shit about what happens to him.

Also, this is all leading somewhere so stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

When is the next part coming out

Kayb12345Kayb12345over 8 years ago
The latest chapter is now up!

Hey guys!

It's taken a while but the latest chapter of this story is now up on my new profile. If you'd like to read it you can check it out @ https://www.literotica.com/s/this-time-shes-gone-too-far

:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous