All Comments on 'Gangbanged by My Co-Workers'

by ruchibshi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
find an editor

Your spelling and grammar left much to be desired. Either proof read or find an editor.

Connie_AnnConnie_Annover 9 years ago
your story

Thank you for telling your story. Don't worry about your grammar, as it is possible English is not your first language. Maybe you are French speaking? It is okay. Keep writing and you will improve. Don't be bothered by anyone's silly remarks about grammar. We are very much able to understand what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story.......

Not from an erotic point of view, but from a reality point of view. You don't say it, but it is quite conceivable that someone slipped date-rape drug, or something similar, into one of your drinks toward the end of the evening. As a man, I find this to be despicable, but I know it happens. Not knowing where you live, perhaps your silence afterward was the best thing you could do, depending on the culture. In other countries, silence is your, and every woman's, enemy. Writing about it publicly is good!

I assume this is a true story, and I'm sorry you had to experience it. I believe it is much more satisfying, as a man, if the sex is mutually consenting, and enjoyed by all partners. I believe I understand the forces at work with the gangbangers, but I can't condone it. I've spent time as a councillor with a rape crisis centre.

Good luck, and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rape, not my thing.

That is what were talking about here. Just plain rape. It was a decent story until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

They should of cum in your cunt knocked you up.i know I would of cum in you I knocked up my mom and aunt sametime.mom left my dad and my aunt moved in with us sleep in same king size bed together

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF

Sounds like she was raped and did nothing... did not tell husband, did not bring up charges against rapists, did not go to the police.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor grammar spoiled it.

KinkyKumSlaveSirKinkyKumSlaveSirover 1 year ago

I'm not paying for this service so can't really text but I'm really HORNY if you want to talk kinky taboo fantasies text me PLEASE I don't just want I NEED NEED to find master to fulfill my fantasies

6106007686

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous