All Comments on 'Sexual Soul Mate Pt. 02'

by Loving50

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finding Glory.

Excellent! To bad he didn't eat her asshole out first.

GregoryJ2471GregoryJ2471over 9 years ago
No Longer a "Virgin"

A great "first time" story. We all have a bucket list and you are no different. A good continuation of your Sexual Soulmate series. You continue to show your wonderful ability to make the words jump off the pages. Melanie's experiences keep getting better and more exciting. Having sex in public ratchets up the euphoric senses especially when experiencing anal penetration for the first time. You didn't tell your readers if Melanie was able to cum....did she? Keep up thee good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love a hot ass

well done as you always do you have the fine point of doing anal and how to enjoy it Tenbears43

Enjoyslife42Enjoyslife42over 9 years ago
Well Written

Very nicely written, as you can feel the natural desire between these two people. Hope you write more.

blue80driverblue80driverover 9 years ago
Descriptive

So descriptive like I was there. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was 59 when my boss popped my anal cherry. We'd had a lot of foreplay where he fingered me and lubed me up well but when he tried to put his cock in it was like a burning sensation and I asked him to stop. We tried again and the pain did ease once his cock head was in. I rubbed my clit whilst he slid in and out of my tight hole and i had a powerful orgasm. Moments later he erupted deep inside me. When he pulled out I was shocked to see how stretched and open I was but within an hour my anus had closed tight again. I think if I'm honest I prefer a cock in my bum more than my pussy.

Harsh61Harsh61about 7 years ago
Intimacy.

It seems like Melanie and Jack are exploring new waves into their affair gradually with a grace. The storyline as well narration is good to read..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have never had anal sex, that I was sure I had entered her. I think once I pulled out too far and when I tried to reenter, I may have been in the wrong position. She screamed NO and I stopped immediately. I apologized profusely and worried I had hurt her. Our anal sex became more oral then she fingered me. After a few times she used two fingers, and I was shocked but relaxed after a few strokes. Then she inserted a third and I lost all desire for the act. I think she liked doing that to me. We ended our relationship very soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoving50@Loving50
187 Followers
Still married, still a mom and now even a grandma! I originally wrote my biography when I was in my early 50’s. Now I’m in my later 50’s and don’t know where the time went. I still seek passion in life but I’ve found ways to fulfill that fairly well. I haven’t written in a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES