All Comments on 'Payback, Inc. - A Serial Cad'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
I'm shocked,dismayed and disappointed in myself for enjoying this story so much

Well no one got snuffed although the studly guy who started this mess probably wished he got iced. The author was ingenious in keeping a semblance of morality as the overarching principle to excuse the extreme actions. Well its a slippery slope from this scenario to ISIS.

Be that as it may, this was a read that was often as reprehensible as it was riveting. Scorpio44a wrote a similar tale about the involuntary reeducation of self-entitled and complacent wives, but FTDS wrote a more modern and meaner update on this theme. The hook was set early.and didn't let up until very end. My qualified kudos and full marks go out to the author. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent

Truly excellent.Always look forward to an FTDS story but this one was very good.And i really enjoyed the way studley rafe was left.There really are worse things than death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BTB fantasy.

The lover is blinded, tortured and probably killed. The wife becomes a sex slave for hubby and others, held in confinement and forced to please men sexually. Of course this makes her truly happy and hubby becomes proud of how she blows his new friends. All ends well as she is his sex slave, so both are extremely happy. Does anything seem wrong with this? We see a lot of stories where men pretty much own the wife and if she upsets him, he has no choice but to show her who the boss really is. The Taliban love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great work

really excellent writing as usual.

I love the payback organization idea.

I like the wife being devoted to her husband as part of it.

Really like the bad guy being punished.

But his punishment seemed extreme, rather then death.

I did not like the wife being used by others. Its not in keeping with the punish her from straying idea. Plus If a husband cares enough to do this, he wouldnt want her used by others at all, or at least not after a training time.

Having be his slave is a fitting punishment for what she did.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Tripe

God, this is tripe. Still, you obviously have your audience.

amh1970amh1970over 9 years ago
confused

I love reading your stories, every time you post, I will keep reading to see where you take this....but I have to say this is hard to follow a story line...using same folks...thats great so we know the players...However I don't recall any of these folks being rich, or getting a divorce, Dude your a great writer but I need something to tie this together since that seemed to be your intention, I look forward to whats next

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
A lot to be said...

What happened to the lover...Not a good thing, but it was good to know all of it cleary...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

lol wtf is up with you and making cheating wives slaves?

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
What a wonderful cheated husband fantasy.

I hope FTDS keeps them coming, but without forgetting to finish stories in need of his fine work.

Joyce quickly dropped to her knees before the kind one. "Thank you Master Stu. I know I wasn't worthy. Your patience with this girl is humbly appreciated. How may I pleasure you, Master?"

Stu screamed at her, "You can stop talking in the passive voice!" (Sorry, the grammar Nazi in me could not resist.)

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsover 9 years ago
Just keep writing

It's fun following you down whatever path you explore. Five stars.

Wang4Wang4over 9 years ago
Great Original Story

Good day FTDS,

Enjoyed the story most and the dialogue/character interaction second. Very interesting take on the cheating wife issue I do still enjoy it when you finish the stories of others

Thanks for sharing

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry this was a miss

Too convoluted by far. Even for fiction, after I read the first part again, it just didn't play well. I suppose it's every divorced man's fantasy, but you told it poorly. Maybe next time.

green117green117over 9 years ago
Not every thing works for everybody..

Some of us have odd experiences that makes a tale... go off the rails.

Like, I grew up in the 60's and 70's, man. Not old enough to get any, but old enough to get the scene. And one part was underground comix. And one author of underground comix was Vaughn Bode. And his comix had wizards, and lizards, and bouncy babes... among other things.

And the lizards came in version 1, and version 2... and there was this comic about a lizard in a hat (which also made him a wizard, don't ya know)... a mk1 lizard, truth be told. And in this comic the lizard in a hat was tying up a bouncy marsh babe, and she couldn't say anything at all, but only exclamation points to note her surprise. And the lizard was saying: "you didn't know lizards are into bondage? It's true. All lizards are into bondage" And he, while saying this, completes tying up the babe and is carrying her off into the jungle... and he continues "why are lizards into bondage?" he says as he raises her over a pit in the jungle, "it's 'cause lizards don't have any repro organs" as he drops her in.

Now, in fact, as a version 1 lizard he didn't have rerpo organs... but, I suppose, as a piece of authorial kindness version 2 lizards did.

And now, when I come across (you will pardon the expression) a bondage oriented tale, I wonder if the author is every going to show the characters any kindness and give them repro organs...

Well... trying to be balanced here, there is a part of my mind that flips the genders of the players in a story, and this one became funnier than heck. It could be that FTDS meant this to be "anger makes you your own worst enemy - literally" since it appears that our players become that which they despise. Or not.

Now, to paraphrase McCartney - "what's wrong with silly little BDSM tales?". Not sure... but you have to give everyone equal time under the whip, if you ask me. Can you sell the conversion from slave to lover in a gender un-abusive way? It's been done... but not here.

Eh... many people try to do the (f/m)dom -> rom thing... I know! Let's have story where a mom, a stern, loving mom, beats her son into loving her!... with lots of sex, 'cause this is lit, after all (;-^))... JPB? Got one for you...

YMMV - (it's probably the drugs, man)

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

FTDS is one of my favorites, never disappoints

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good if lawyer suffered

Good if the lawyer suffered and the husband did not stay married to Joyce.

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyover 9 years ago
WTF is this doing in LW?

Since when has slavery, torture, and mutilation become part of the Loving Wives category? There is a BDSM and/or Non Consent category for this, gone over to the Dark Side, Shit. Seriously, Dude, you used to be a good entertaining writer in this category. Please drop these silly, brain dead, stories and go back to what you do best - finishing off other writer's incomplete work.

Guy

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
let me hazard a guess

most of the negative comments are coming from people who have not read the series upon which it is based. If they had, it would seem mild by comparison .

while it may not be a pleasant story it stems from an interesting premise followed on nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Completely lost me....

Was there an ending??

'nuff said

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyover 9 years ago
Clarification of my earlier comment

Let me start by giving you a quotation from one of my favorite authors:

Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 02-1 Ending

byFinishTheDamnStory©

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

“Turning the tables - my ending to edrider73's Yo-yo Chronicles Ch.02

http://www.literotica.com/s/yo-yo-chronicles-ch-02...

edrider73's story drove me a little crazy... I will give him credit for at least moving his second chapter out of Loving Wives into an appropriate category. These are not LW... these are humiliation stories, with elements of non-consent, gay male, and fetish, whose only purpose seems to be to antagonize the reader."

I couldn't state my opinion any better, FTDS

Best Regards,

Guy

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Wow

It seems to fit a lot of different classifications. Strange and not at all spell binding

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 9 years ago
Sent in correct category

Let me say, FTDS did put this tale in correct category LW, Dale loved his wife even if she got seduced by a big dicked brain dead multiple cheater. She needed just some major retraining is all. Thanks FTDS for another fine story. 5***** stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"To the pain"

Well well well, we have a Princess Bride fan in FTDS :). For anyone wondering what the point of Rafe's extended torture would be, Google the phrase "to the pain"; it was intended as a frightening alternative (for a coward) to a fight to the death.

SidheWitchSidheWitchover 9 years ago
Good job!

Nicely woven story. Truly can't wait to read more adventures by this group. Personally would love to see a future story where Payback, Inc. help the wife deal with the cheating husband. I'm interested to see how they would deal with "retraining" a man. Thanks for a very good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finish The Damn Story!

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THE BEST

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lame

No, beyond lame.

imhaplessimhaplessover 9 years ago
Sorry, I didn't follow it

Maybe I'm not smart enough, but I couldn't follow this. Nice attempt at originality, but not effective for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It took me a few days of waiting, to find myself in an acceptable mood first, B4 attempting to digest this story...

A few of the comments had warned me. I was pissed, because I really like MOST of what FTDS has done around here. I don't want to read FTDS stories that I might not like, cuz DAMMIT(!), I want to like ALL of them.

Sigh.......

Like any author, there will be career highs and lows, as well as those that live, doomed to sit in the middle ground somewhere. I always think about famous classic rock groups, who put out a great album, but if it didn't have that one top 40 single getting tons of radio airplay, then the album isn't considered "as good as"....well you know, the first one, where half of side one went platnum overnight. So was it Radio DJs and their program directors deciding the artistic merit, or was it REALLY the loyal fans flooding request hotlines? Hmm.....

What I (and others?) love about FTDS, is that he does take requests. If he is asked to "save" a story, and he can get permission to do so, then he will at least TRY. There are plenty of folks who will tear him down, regardless of his success, but then those are the types who will tear down ANYBODY, or anything at all....really.

The thing is FTDS has progressed as an artist. He is taking his brand in a different direction. His fan base will still long for the "top of the pops" style of easy successes, like he had achieved in the past. But will they follow him into the next phase: a deeper, and more CHALLENGING cyle of literary evolution? I guess, like in all things that are truly subjective, only time will tell.

I'm glad I didn't read this on the day it posted. I wasn't properly ready, perhaps too distracted with other things. If I had, I think I would have missed some of the subtle underpinngs, that FTDS was crafting into place. He has merely just begun by launching the opening track on, what I'm sure will come to be regarded as a daring, bold, yet somberly dark, new concept album. We will all have to wait until it is more complete, before we can truly judge how successful this concept will be. But FTDS, be warned:

As with any concept album, sometimes you are more in the mood for "Sgt. Pepper" than "Tommy". Next day, some trigger will make you want it reversed. Some days, only "The Days of Future Past" will hit the spot. Maybe you finally scored some good stuff, and can get properly elevated enough to hit "The Wall" with full force. But really, is there EVER a day when you actively go out looking for "Mr. Roboto"?

With this new series, perhaps using other categories and/or scrupulous use of story tags, will help asway some of the negativity generated, when folks find themselves both "not in the mood", and lacking patience. At least take comfort in the idea that your true fans WILL come back to you, on a different day, perhaps. Looking over your story catalog on some future day, and surprise themselves by asking "what was that? How did I miss that one"? And if the series has become complete in the intervening time, it will only prove that much easier to fully digest, and enjoy.

As always....

Thanks very much for what you do, FTDS!

Diversity is an essential part of creativity.

InescuInescuover 9 years ago
Not liking where this is going

The old crew from Yoyo are basically just devolving into sadists. They're still using the excuse of going after cheating wives to explain their behavior, but that's all it's turning out to be. Some are already over the deep end into extreme sexual sadism, the rest are just a nudge away from falling off that cliff. Before too long they'll be no better than the asshats that engineered their original pain.

And I can't imagine any man that loves his wife to willingly let other men fuck her like these guys seem to be able to (but still intimate there are feelings there). There is no love there, just a bunch of pricks lying to themselves.

I normally like you stuff, even the extreme works. Following someone as they go off the deep end and then navigate back towards some sense of normality is something you do well. I'm not sure where this one is going, but I hope you steer it back from the path is looks like its heading down now.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Disgustingly Good Story!

FTDS, where do I start? Well, "Payback, Inc. - A Serial Cad" is a skillfully written and cleverly imagineered modern fairy-tale.

And brings to mind another one of my pithy proverbs:

For all the fictional stories and cartoonish depictions of super heroes and supernatural monsters.

The real heroes are ordinary human beings doing what is right.

The real monsters are ordinary human beings committing evil.

And sometimes, they are the same person.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

You know, it's a shame that you really can't do this to a cheating cunt wife. It would be an excellent cure. You have to cure the cheating jerkoff asshole husbands also. Fair is fair. Anyway, great fantasy tale.

Five Stars

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Meh

thanks for the offering.

"A mighty cock that can gag me, make me tremble, cry out in pleasure, squeal in discomfort, leave me happier than any other, Master Husband."

Do you think it gives this guy any satisfaction knowing that she is only saying this because she was tortured?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A commenter wrote, "Before too long they'll be no better than the asshats that engineered their original pain."

No shit, Dick Tracy.

If you read it again, you might....might finally see (tho I doubt it) that it is partly the point of the story. For every action, there is an equal but opposite reaction, and cheating on your partner in so offensive a fashion is sadistic in itself. I highly suspect that FTDS does not write stories about revenge so much as reckoning, an evening of the scales. Of course, whiny asshats always complain about being punished for their misdeeds, or claim that the punishment was more severe than the original offense. Well shit, that's the chance you take when you fuck up, right? How much sympathy should we feel for a character like Rafe? As described, his goals in life were to spread lots of pain to others, destroy lives, and profit handsomely, so he obviously wasn't living by "do unto others as you'd have them do unto you." I have zero sympathy for such people, and I can't understand those who would, nor those who would claim justice makes an asshat of one.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Interesting Story!

Boy, this was an interesting fantasy. I have no sympathy the guy that got tortured at all. Payback is a bitch. He had no redeeming qualities. As to the cheating wives, they should have been trained, used and sold. They didn't just cheat, they humiliated the husbands-no excuses. I don't understand why they would want them back after they were used by others during their training. Get rid of them and move on and live a happy life. Thanks for such an interesting story.

Another comment mentioned what would they do with men cheaters, that would be an interesting concept.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Great idea

Lot's of weak links - more after each project - but so what

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 9 years ago
Like Payback

So when are you going to release more of the continuing stories. Since the Martial arts were mentioned it would make sense to start with that story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
**Please Master FTDS..

Please only stick to doing the end game BTB paybacks. That's your specialty,

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Decent Story Not Up To Your Usual Calibre

Not one person in this entire story deserving of being cheered. No sympathy for any. I know you can do better than this.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 8 years ago
An appropriate addition to the series

I have no sympathy for the perp. FTDS wrote an amusing and Intresting tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish the damn story.

Finish the damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Didn't Like It Much

A little bit too far out, too sci-fi futuristic, I don't know, just too "something ". Not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

found it very confusing. um do these guys get paid vast amounts from the clients to turn his cheating wives into sex slaves thus getting free pussy, shitload of cash. What fools these rich guys are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
responding to comment by Anonymous 10/25/14

It's obvious that you're an anonymous WOMAN, most of whom have your heads up your asses. She disrespected and cheated on her husband... ridiculing him because he wasn't born with a ten inch sausage. In the story, it just happened that her 'sausage man' was the target of the group that her husband entered an agreement with that was a financially favorable alternative to divorcing the cheating slut. Besides saving money, he gets the vengeance of seeing and being a part of her being forced to perform or get punished and he doesn't give a fuck about other men using the whore. She becomes jealous and competitive because he has unrestricted access to the pussies, asses and mouths of other cheating whores who've already been trained to worship whatever cock is being fed to them. I would love to have been offered the opportunity to subject my cheating ex-cunt to this 'training' program.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Crap crap

Miserable story, absurd, pretentious, stupid, boring.

Stop writing, moron!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Deserved

Rafe, especially, and Joyce deserved their punishment. It's fantasy, but satisfying fantasy. Lue probably enjoyed this since it so much on the adulterous bitches pleasure.

ibbunkibbunkover 3 years ago

Interesting theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh. Paying someone else to fuck and train your wife? How does that make sense? Since we're talking about fantasy, it's a heck of lot cheaper to get rid of both parties and just find a better person to date and marry (if that's what you want).

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

This was just...disgusting and uncomfortable to read.

Janrene3Janrene3almost 2 years ago

To all the critics - you have to know this is a continuation of another, fine work.

I really, really hope there is more?!

The original was - I think - this one: https://www.literotica.com/s/yo-yo-chronicles-ch-02

Of course there is a chapter one, but it gets better from chapter 2. Afterwards also read other writers bid on a continuation, i really recommends this!

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Anon, it's purpose is to not pay the slut in a divorce where they have the upper hand. It's fantasy, of course, how else does one explain the disappearance of a spouse or the appearance of a Frankenstein. No one hides foever.

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

Sort of like The Stepford Wives but with bondage instead of animatronics. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but the premise is ridiculous. Having her regularly gangbanged is fine to punish her before selling her to a whorehouse or killing her, but not to prepare her to return to the husband. I mean, he was fed up with her fucking one other person, so why would he accept her fucking a whole group of them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have been nice to get some follow up thoughts from Rafe on his post instructional life. Being blind and crippled he must have had lots of time to think of the 3 years that led him into his current circumstances. I don't know how Dale could consider keeping the small mouthed, big toothed slut as his primary when he maintains the access to fuck her anytime he wants aswell as access to the entire stable of trained cheating sluts.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

Fuck Rafe bad; fuck Stu goood. Nope, can't make sense of that.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Where do I sign up? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good fantasy, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

While the revenge was good, the idea of sharing a cheating wife with the other men in the group is a big turnoff. I hate sharing and swapping stories. Once a woman, or women, belong to a man, she is his and no one else's. PERIOD! 2*

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

I liked this, not the usual that I've read on here, looks to me that it gives plenty of scope to run with this as a series.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent! I really hope these continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous