All Comments on 'Mom Will Do Anything! Ch. 01'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Waiting for Chapter 2

Would like to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great work

Long time since i read such a masterpiece. Forgive me for giving ideas but i would really like to see the mom fuck more porn stars after her son. It would be cool if the son has to shave her pussy before going for the shoot. I would like to read about the son being jealous at the prospect of his mom fucking other porn stars too.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago
classic

Seeing a new LC story pop up truly made my day! You're correct that there was a lot of non-taboo storyline before you got to the payoff at the end. What a lead in to the next chapter. Can't wait til then!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding

Initially, I thought it would be too long with eight pages. Was I wrong! Awesome lead up by Mom. Anxiously awaiting next chapter. Thanks!

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 9 years ago
^__^

Absolutely amazing read. Loved the build up a great deal. I actually prefer longer stories over 'wham-bam-thank-you-madam' ones. I'm looking forward to read the conclusion. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. ^__^

JBinGAJBinGAover 9 years ago
Just a great read!

Great story telling, charactor development, eroticism, and editing. What else is there? :)

You are a true talent and I look forward to all your efforts.

MiniwandMiniwandover 9 years ago
You're mean

You could have posted this chapter with the next but no, you have to make us wait a week to read the sequel to this amazing story. I'm counting the minutes until the next chapter comes out.

The only problem in your story is you built up our excitment to a point where we are going to explode but the rest of the story isn't here yet. Yes, it's the only problem in a perfect story so far. Too bad I can only give you 5 stars because it deserves more.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrover 9 years ago
Amazing start

This was an amazing beginning. I love the lead-in to stories instead of a quick jump into the action. The ending was especially hot for obvious reasons, but damn I wanted to punch the kid!

He got really, really annoying in the office and afterwards I was tempted to either stop reading or skipping a page. Too much complaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow very good story

I love the sort line in this. Very believable. Can't wait for pt 2. Keep them cuming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
****

I thought this was pretty good. 4*'s for writing. Not quite 5 because the kid gets irritating after a while. And I wish they had fucked instead of just the sex they had. This could have been the undress rehearsal for the big show. They might as well have. I mean, why not? They need to get used to each other and the idea. But it's your story and I look forward to the next chapter. Kudos to the mom. I liked her a lot.

brosismombrosismomover 9 years ago
Good start

but way to long,

xxiloveincestxxxxiloveincestxxover 9 years ago
....

suddenly next week is like ages away. i cant wait

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 9 years ago
Love it

Most mother/son stories are terrible in their general premise but this one is brilliant. I love how you have set it up and how at the beginning of the story neither one of them wanted what is going to happen and now you have slowly brought in doubt, where a part of both of them does want it even though they are both disgusted at themselves for thinking it.

Also don't listen to the person saying this story is too long as you have got proper build up which is a lot more than most authors do. I love how long it is and how detailed it is as well where every action and escalation is is justified and makes sense given the context of what has already happened.

It is great reading a story where the son isn't automatically keen to fuck his mother as this story feels more real.

saywutsaywutover 9 years ago
Nice story

Ryan is really annoying though.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Mom the emotional blackmailer.

She wants to return to the life and should. Ryan and the kids need to get away from that skank as soon as possible.

The rationalization that she would do anything for her family is pure and utter bullshit and a sophomoric contrivance on the part of the author. Mom is already a sex worker and if that's what she wants fine. It's her life who are we to judge.

But she's selling out her kids and ruining their lives forever. The stench of the manipulation of Ryan will never was off. Stay tuned for next week when dear old mom signs the twins up for kiddie porn before she ships them off into sexual bondage

The writing is ok. Ryan is annoying and the dialogue shallow and contrived. But the writing has to be ok because the sick storyline really pushed my buttons.

Mom can have carnal knowledge of a cattle prod for all I care but don't claim it's for the kids. It's for the jolting good times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy Shit!

Wow... The first few chapters were a little heavy for porn -we get it, they're in dire straits financially; you sold it- but... Holy shit! I would have banged her in the office! LOL! You REALLY sold her character well. I hope our duo have more sexy times beyond the next chapter.

Fuck the Uncle (not literally). Let him find his own Milf.

Sexy thought: what if Mother/Son become masked porn duo for his company?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow...

Absolutely horny and brilliant!

sargedog1sargedog1over 9 years ago
a real page turner.

Everything from Vicki being intelligent to desiring a stronger sex partner in her husband. The development of uncle from just a propositioning pervert to a full on manifestation of Larry Flint only better. I expect great things from this story and am going to be anxiously awaiting the next installment. Great Job and Thanks.

P.S. please ignore all the negative comments. 1st where is their submission and it would likely be riddled with errors. 2nd they can't see the tension in Ryan with their complaints. I do see where it's going some. I'm not a mom son aficionado or anything just love a good story and so far you've got a home run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seekeraz beat me to it.

I agree completely. All the protagonist has is the ability to be emotionally extorted and used. Fuck, Im sick of the "caring, but mentally impotent and easily manipulated, twerp Son" niche of this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
most impressive

A leading role for mother that keeps reins of sex story with a reluctant son (but not too stubborn or dumb) for a 'realistic' aim: saving the future of family.

Even if long about the economic difficulties of family is very well played as story.

As 2nd chapter it would be nice if the sex scene would be from protected sex (at first) to raw creampie during the shots by choice of mother and making nasty comments about risk of pregnancy and roleplaying with son about his wishes about that (it is up to you) . Instead of it or together with the creampie, it could be the classic anal intercourse

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What does Vicky look like?

I know she is a mom dark brown hair, nice legs, brown eyes, but I want a better visual does she resemble anyone? This story is perfect and my fav I want to be ready for part 2 do a visual will really help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely one of your best.

Wonderful. Waiting for chapter 2.

4standrews4standrewsover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Excellent build up. Can't wait for Chapter 2.

bluesinthenightbluesinthenightover 9 years ago
Didn't think you could do it again

After reading Porn Shoot with My sister I didn't think you could pull it off again. First you take a plot that's been done a hundred times by a hundred people, you add an original twist, you slowly build the tension until the readers head is ready to explode, and then you leave the reader with his tongue hanging out and begging for the rest of the story. Simple enough huh?

5 big stars!

lantern04lantern04over 9 years ago
Hot first part.

A most impressive first part of the story. I can't wait to see what part two will bring.

mgchnds2mgchnds2over 9 years ago
Just a GREAT

story !! VERY well written and SO erotic and sensual. Thanks , Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

Well above average character development and erotic. Damn you for making us wait for the end.

BoiPussyBoiPussyover 9 years ago
Eight Pages

Of Pure Gold

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
TOP STORY

Excellent! Great story-telling, can't wait for the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Super. Try to get in a threesome too with Malcolm. Just a suggestion

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Well I finally finished this chapter. ...

And I must say I love how they slept in the same bed after the first time together.

It wasn't just a quick get off for them both, but a beautiful moment of intimacy between the two.

On to the next chapter now.

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyover 9 years ago

I enjoyed Porn Shoot more than I did this story, but it was still very good. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't agree with letting the uncle in NEVER

So far a great story, and the mother willing to do what ever it takes to keep the house and son in school is awsome. Please don.t allow the brother-in-law touch her period.

That would make the story meaningless to me. Thats just my take.

Aditya_incestAditya_incestover 9 years ago
Enjoyed it..

Beautifully written story, loved the conversations. Especially when Vicky is using nasty words to excite Malcolm to pay him more than what he offered... moving on to the second part now...

TabooSapphoTabooSapphoover 9 years ago
Amazing story

I love the slow build-up. I think that's essential to for an incest story. So don't listen to the people who tell you that it is too long. And son's reluctance is only natural, just serves the purpose of making story believable.

I'm hoping that you'll write many more chapters.

Also, you are maybe the best incest story writer in Literotica (and I read a looot of stories here). Only I wish if you had more pure mother/daughter lesbian inest stories, as good as this one is, with build-up and all...

Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

This is quite possibly the hottest story I have ever read. Usually when there is a slow build up like this one I get bored and skip ahead... but not with this one. I read the whole thing and could sense the build up the entire time and it was great.

peter1934peter1934over 9 years ago
hot mummy

One of the best stories ever more please please please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best ever-peroid!

This is the best erotic story I have ever read. I am thinking it might not be the best for long; the second segment is poised to surpass it!

KnightlyKnightlyover 9 years ago
Great story

You have a great imagination, and wrote a great story. I'm definitely going to read the next one. But your spelling and grammar, unfortunately, took away from it. With some edit help, your stories would be incredible. Please think about asking someone to proofread your work before you publish it. Nicely done though.

snathsnathabout 9 years ago
The best

This is one of the best and I hope this is certainly not the last one.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
a story with many contrasts

told in a very entertaining way.

I just wish Ryan could be a good guy without seeming to be such a wuss. Reluctance is one thing, but he is . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Story

I agree with one of the posters...very well written, but the spelling was a bit off-putting. In one sentence, you mentioned the lien on the house as a "lean on the house", but later in the story, you spelled it correctly. I am not the spelling police, but it detracts from the story when you are trying to figure out if they have mortgage problems or they are trying to sell the "Lean"ing Tower of Piza. (Which I probably spelled wrong?...lol)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
your best story

I actually really love how reluctant Ryan was at first...only sweetened the taboo moment when he finally gave in to the forbidden temptation

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
MOM

"I don't care, mom, you look like...you look like some milf in a bad porno!"

"I guess I do." She said nodding, "But thanks for the compliment." THAT IS NOT A COMPLIMENT! mom is a dirty whore slut!

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Sorry

had to stop reading this too! mommy isn't a MILF she is a whore slut with diseases PERIOD

David48David48almost 9 years ago
understandable

All that angst...very real, and understandable...Heightens the plot, and moves the action...All good...

hawaiirootshawaiirootsalmost 9 years ago
Thank you for this story...

Out of all the incest stories i like, it's ones where family members perform for porn studios or on webcams. There's just something about family members exposing themselves on camera for the world to see that really turns me on. With that said, I liked how the son was very protective and reluctant, but i think it was really overdone to the point where he was becoming a whiny little bitch. Please, please, please continue to make more incest stories involving family members filming themselves in a porno, whether it be private (like this story) or for public distribution, which is even hotter. There arent many incest stories involving them filming for porn studios, so it would be really awesome if you could make more of this type of category. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well written

Having just discovered this story, and having read many an erotic story online over the years, I must say well done. You developed all the characters well, and with each page, it read like a mini novel. Slowly building a plot that was not truly completely revealed,until the last sentence was absorbed. A very few errors in grammar, but who is keeping score? 5 star effort for me.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
the uncle/brother in law is one of the worst manipulators ever

and,

he is a selfish, director of personal interest (at the expense of all others) porn.

That he does not understand the consequences of his behaviour is far too simplistic for reality.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Blech

Couldn't even finish part one. Uncle Malcolm was so disgusting that I lost respect for the mom when she went to talk to him alone. As the kid I'd have been thinking about running away with my little sisters once I knew mom was such a tramp she'd let that scumbag fuck her for money.

The basic idea had potential, but the mom being a slutty waitress and the uncle being a major scumbag made the story about as much fun as having your face shoved into a public toilet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great work

this is one of the most well developed mother-son incest stories I have read, almost believable! I also liked the time and space you have developed to the emotions and the angst and the doubts the characters felt, and the shades of gray in the uncle's character. The romance in your erotic stories is well developed too, makes them all the more enjoyable.

one comment about style: I have read several of your stories, and I love them all but couldn't help noticing that the sexual acts usually proceed in a pretty predictable sequence. The plots have interesting variations, but when we get to the action, it becomes extremely predictable. The woman comes first by being fingered ("she comes first" is a good policy, contributes to education of the male readers:), then the man is blown, and when it comes to the penetrative sex, she always screams "put a finger in my ass" right before she comes, etc. How about mixing it up a bit?

Lest you take the criticism in the wrong way, I want to end by saying Keep up the good work; your work is a real "pleasure" to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It takes a lot of talent ...

... and kink to write something so absurd and wild within a realistic theme and setting. A lot of commenters got annoyed by the characters - which only shows how much they bought into the realism. It's the beauty of this, that I managed to jerk-off to even the relatively mundane handjob session - because the world was so immersive. Very good world building done mostly through dialogue. Kudos.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Let's go to the movies

Featuring 'Hot Mommy' and 'Sonny Boy' getting his stick wet...and more in the next film.

WANNABENUDEWANNABENUDEabout 8 years ago
GREAT STORY

I just happened on this story and it is excellent. I look forward to reading all of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BEAUTIFUL STORY !!!!

Beautiful story, great romance, love your characterization.

Definitively one of best story I've ever red here !

Thank you very much and keep writing please.

7********

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great. Just great.

Something about the combo of them both wanting it and yet him being so shy about it AND the dirty talk was an incredible turn on. Thank you. AND THANKS FOR POSTING THE SECOND CHAPTER! You definitely left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
forbidden desires !

I simply must say the build up to the main event is extremly well crafted and the characters a very well done as well simply cant wait to read the next instalment FIVE STARS ~BRAVO !

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
It's Cumming!

Great build-up! It's sort of like waiting for a hurricane or a blizzard to arrive.You know it's coming and each day the level of excitement rises until : BaBoom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Funny

Shes becoming a whore so that she can keep the house that reminds her of her husband, by doing the exact thing he never wanted her to do. She is completely trashing his memory in order to keep a meaninless memory.

The truth is, she probably always wanted her brother in laws big cock, and now that her husband is dead, and cant stop her, she is going to get it, and to hell with her dead husbands wishes.

The son is just as bad. He made a promise to his father on his death bed, and is now pissing on that promise in order to get some pussy.

Whats next? Is she going to sell the girls to him too? After all, she just sold her son into prostitution against his wishes. Youll note that when the two little girls were mentioned, she didnt say no, only that Malcolm didnt want that. How reasuring.

This one isnt erotic, merely disturbing.

Black_MusingsBlack_Musingsover 5 years ago
Awesome beginning

I'm really enjoying this story. The plot feels more... grounded in realism, somehow. I was actually feeling anxious for your characters and their awful situation. What really did it for me is how both characters initially didn't have an attraction to each other, and had to work to flip the switch.

It's a refreshing change of pace; usually, one party or the other-- or both-- have some kind of hidden taboo desire. Having both characters build towards it was great. Thanks for the story, and I'm diving into part two now.

init12init12over 5 years ago
Beautiful

A beautiful, amazing mother in a beautiful, amazing story and both also happen to be very sexy! Thank you for sharing this Masterpiece! Five stars and two thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mother/son incest.. mmmmm

Loved the start of this story.. enjoyed how mom came into her son's room and seduced him.. giving him a taste of what tomorrow brings

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
BRAVO !!!! BRAVO !!!! ^*!^*!^*!

This story could run forever, it has it all. Now keep it going, but with shorter chapters. It was a very good read.......THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wondering if the boy in this story was gay

Comment,you made that kid look like a straight fucken pussy besides how could a grown young adult have never thought of having sex with his mom you said it yourself every kid has thought of his mother sexually growing up so him being already in college how the fuck could he not have ever thought about his mom especially watching all that porn like he did and to top it off all the porn actors he would watch are mom son incest porn stats so you really fucked that one off and not only that but you made him look like a complete bitch like a straight pussy no adult would ever put so much resistance to fuck their mother or anyone at that point.he practically might as well have said I'm gonna call the cops and tell them your forcing me to have sex .you just really exxagerated way too fucken much I was hating his character saying you fucken ponk kid you must be fucken gay everything else was good except the mentioned.

ChiefC1966ChiefC1966over 4 years ago
Good Stuff

Your stories are amazing. Please keep writing!

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2almost 4 years ago
Ron Jeremy...

... was neither fat nor ugly when he started in the industry.

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2almost 4 years ago
FTFY

" Mom shook her head in disgust, but as she did my trousers tightened at the thought of where this might be going."

PixxiePixxieover 3 years ago
Reluctant son?

I don't think that I have ever read a mother-son story where the son truly didn't want to do it. I felt his resistance and lived his agony as he gave in to carnal desire. Another great story. I look forward to to the next one being more action oriented (please).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
The mom

Is a disgusting whore. Odds are, she's already fucked around while her husband was still alive. She's not doing for her kids, or to save the house, she's doing because she wants the pornstar brother in laws dick, and will use her own kids as an excuse to get it. If I was her son, I'd slap the slut out of her, and disown her. When she offered to let the pervert take her young daughters out on his own, I stopped reading. Too creepy. This left a bad taste. Zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
What's next?

The pig of a mother will probably sell her daughters into child porn. If the son didn't have the maturity of a six year old, he would already have reported the cunt to CPS. One of your worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. I'm usually more into the brother / sister angle but this was really good. Looking forward to reading part 2.

Pedroone1Pedroone1over 2 years ago

I very much enjoyed it, except for the many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors! You really should get on top of that, as it does tend to detract from the story line.

tam30173tam30173over 2 years ago

I see many people forget that this is a site that has stories written by creative artists. Spelling errors are bound to happen unless proofread by multiple people, I assume that's how it's done. In my opinion that most guys have or had at one time a lustrous thought at one time of either a mother, sister or aunt, I'm sure many will say they haven't... really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the truths that were told...

gunmakergunmakerabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to part two. I think it is very good. A lot of thought went into this.

Havoc100Havoc100almost 2 years ago

Don't let the haters get to you. They only can dream about having the imagination and the ability to write that you do. There are just too many mom-son stories that are so predictable, the same two plots over and over again. It is refreshing to see something different.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

First off, let me just say this story is exactly what Incest Erotica is ALL about.

However I do wish that the rare misspelled words and other errors weren’t there.

With that said, you definitely earn 5 stars on this one ☝️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

Now, I’m getting ready to read part two. And if my hunch is correct, because of the great storyteller that I know you to be…it’s going to be fucking amazing!!! 😉

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 2 years ago

As always, a Lovecraft story is well worth reading. Thank you for this excellent tale of the love between a mother and her son. I am certainly looking forward to the revelations of part 2. If I was a gambling man, I’d have 50c that says the hot action won’t finish after the $60,000 deal. We’ll see. Well worth all of five stars, more if they were available.

Just in passing, this story also highlights the shortcomings of the US health “care” system.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

I do like how the son is portrayed as being a hard working person to help the family survive after the father's dead. It's also a believable background for making him more mature, respectful, caring and thoughtful than the usual twenty year old young man in most mom-son stories. The situation the family finds itself in seems to be realistic, as far as I can tell, knowing your country from media only.

So, all in all I had fun reading the first part, exept for a few bumps in the road, so to speak. The reasoning mom is giving to keep the house at all cost is not convincing. She has her memories, photos and probably a number of other memorabilia that she can take anywhere, and most of all she has her children.

Another disturbing event is her wanting to visit the brother in law alone, although he even proposes to bring her son along for the meeting. Considering everything about their background I got the impression she wants to fuck that guy, to get the money but also just for the fun of it, using the family's situation as an excuse to absolve herself for wanting to be used by that hunk of a man.

And to be willing to let him have a day with her underage daughters without supervision? NO WAY!

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

This and the following chapter makeup the best story on the Internet. Without a doubt!

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

I gave this a 4. Preserve judgement. Pretty good writing, but he comes across as such a prick that I don’t care if he gets laid or not. He offers no support to his poor horny mother and her needs-sexual and getting out of the titty bar. In part 2 I hope she fucks the uncle (what she clearly wanted to do) and cucks her son while she fucks the uncle. It would serve the little prick right. Turning down pussy? My god! He should have resolved that issue or shot himself by page 2

KerrionKerrion7 months ago

Excellent story so far and extremely well told. I love the character build up and mental image of what they're going through as it reads so real. It's too bad the uncle is such an ass, but every good tale has to have its bad guy. It's too bad some of you're commenters can't seem to get past their own personal issues to give a real critique of the writing and plot development, but that's too be expected I suppose. 5/5 from me m and I'll keep my personal thoughts to myself on what I feel would have made it better up to this point.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Concur totally with the previous comment. Beautifully written with superlative character development. Bravo & kudos !! . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Congratulations on the story. I recommend reading it.

However (Spoiler alert), and I apologize in advance in case I misinterpreted the words of the story, I would like to point out the fact that I was incredulous about the circumstance for which, in the country where the story is set, it is acceptable for a banal mother of a family accompanied by her inexperienced son to go to offices and sustain a heated business discussion concerning explicit sexual actions that they are to perform together.

Big_Banana198Big_Banana1986 months ago

No word i can write to describe how well written this story is. Erotica with character development are very rare and you naild it.

you are a magician.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

An absolute masterpiece of erotica. Totally agree with all of the previous positive comments. See my comments after part 2. Can hardly wait.

4chuckssite4chuckssite5 months ago

I love your work. And this was a super story. Lookin’ forward to the remainder as the son gets the mother!

WishfulVaginaWishfulVagina3 months ago

I love the build up. I love the tension. Thank you.

Maxximus0040Maxximus0040about 2 months ago

Superbly written, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22132 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES