All Comments on 'California Dreamin''

by amazingrace69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 9 years ago
lovely tale,

charming...even beautiful at times. Enjoyed it very much....except...maybe... the story might have fit better in the Romance category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow someone who understands the word love

Why does it belong in the romance category, when the category it's in is called interracial love? Ok now I get it the people who want every interracial story to be a humiliation story not a love story are going to be really disappointed. How could you leave out all the things they require: no calling her a slut, bitch, or ho. No grabbing the back of her head and jamming your cock down her throat. No sharing her with your six best friends. No forcing her to take your extra large cock anally. No husband or boy friend eating his cum. No breeding.

What were you thinking?

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Got it right.

I agree with the other commenters. I really like this story!! Why?? For all the reasons anon#1 said. It is very nice to read a love story, in here.

Thank You, for a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really warm and hot

the story grew just like his beautiful big long hard black cock grew

in and for you both !

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Maybe just add an editor or a proofreader so your work is thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you though.

amazingrace69amazingrace69over 9 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Thanks everyone for your comments! I appreciate the feedback, both positive and negative, to help me improve on future stories. I put a lot of time and energy into this story (it's taken me about 2 years) but I am not a professional and I know I should get an editor. Yes, there is a lot of romance but it is a story about an interracial couple exploring their relationship that's about more than just kinky sex. I'm glad you all enjoyed this story and keep an eye out for more stories - possibly part 2!

BunnyLBunnyLover 9 years ago
More, please!

I loved this story so much!! I can't wait for the next chapter. This is my favorite kind of story. Interracial LOVE. I am a white female attracted to black males, but I would rather all the stereotypical stuff be left out, the humiliation, orgies, slave/master, etc. This was a great fantasy for me to imagine. Will be checking back frequently to see the next chapter. Please write it soon!!! :)

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218over 9 years ago
Good Job!

Very good story, I was definitely wanting more. I can't wait for more from you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
superb

What a story! A great one after long long time

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 9 years ago

A WF/BM story where both are single and they care for each other?

THAT'S CRAZY TALK #!!!

Thank you for writing a unique story that describes what this type of story should be about! *CLAPS

amazingrace69amazingrace69over 9 years agoAuthor
Part 2 is Posted!

Hey everyone! Part 2 of Richard and Cecelia's story is posted! Check it out, comment and send feedback!

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 9 years ago

I'm really enjoying this. The first commenter complained that this should be in the 'Romance' category. Actually I found it when I googled 'Interracial Romance,' so that's what category it's in, surely? I'll have to have another look!

The only thing that I didn't like was when 'he reached for the condoms.' That's a real passion killer. No need for them on here

I look forward to Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Drive safe

My favorite part of the story is when he tells her to “drive safe” while she is under the influence of alcohol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous