All Comments on 'Richard's Rules Ch. 04'

by highclassic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
More please

I liked it, but felt there was so much more that could have been done. Kinda not buying one guy could satisfy eight girls in just a weekend without a little sapphic experimentation to help him out. Doris seemed more than willing, and Betty and Lisa seemed curious at least, as well as two of the three interlopers. In fact, one of those three, her name escapes me at the moment; I'd have to go back to ch3, hinted at what her and her sister could do with Richard. Doris seemed to intimate the same. And while Lisa seemed to shrink from Doris, she had no problem sucking Margaret's tits. Incest and lesbian sex are the most read categories on this site. Not saying you had to take it that direction, but your responses would have been great. Also the three friends could get involved, as evidenced by Doris' invitation. I'm not complaining, (well not much, I'm always hoping for some girl/girl in a story), I'm just saying this is a good enough story with enough info for several prequels, sequels, and or associated stories. I would give it a 4.5 just cause I wanted the lesbo thing, but since it's only whole numbers, I round it up to a 5.

Splinter80Splinter80over 9 years ago
Great series

But it should continue back at both schools

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story - I enjoyed reading it. Thank you

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
"I"

My fantasy is complete, " the force is stong with this one". The virtue of saints patients.

hudsinihudsiniabout 9 years ago
Brilliant

Fantastic story

Peanut2132536Peanut2132536over 7 years ago
8

All 4 of your stories blended together 2 make a great read. Keep up the good work and remember the rules, they do work.

jntiquesjntiquesover 7 years ago

Dear Author, An excellent job of story telling. Unless you are a thoughtless idiot, "Richard's Rules" apply to every male/female relationship. As a male reader, the rewards speak for themselves. Thank you again for writing another entertaining tale of sexual discovery and love. jntiques

AvidreaderinozAvidreaderinozover 7 years ago
Apple Pie anyone

Nice read though the studly Richard was a bit hard to believe. Talk about the energizer bunny

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hmm. Apparently there is a difference between an areola (the ring around a nipple) and an areole:

In botany, areoles are small light- to dark-colored bumps on cacti out of which grow clusters of spines. Areoles are important diagnostic features of cacti, and identify them as a family distinct from other succulent plants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous