All Comments on 'Keeping Up With the Joneses Ch. 04'

by DarkBlush

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You playing right?

Just one page? C'mon on girl......😏

It's reallly nice to see prissy and the mom bonding. Dylan stabbing daddy was funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
short chapter

I wish you would give us a little more especially because we've waited for so long... but we understand you have a life plus 2 other stories going, so I understand. However I will say this is a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2000 Words or bust

Still love the format. Such a treat :)

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218over 9 years ago
Love it!

I'm so happy to see you back with a new chapter for my other favorite story. I laughed at the story about little Dylan and his mother is too much.. Great job with this story, I really enjoyed Prissy and Dylan's version of Lunch Time.. I only wish that could get what she's having. LOL!!

Please post again soon, I can't wait for more :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My Favorite

It is so well written...I just can't get enough of this story...man he has a wicked tongue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Read

Really great story. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm obsessed

I'm ridiculously obsessed with this story (and the other stories for that matter) and I'm always so excited to see that you've updated! Ugh I love it so much!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago

I don't know how you do it but you make want to read this story more with each update! Never thought that i would root for a guy like Alex or for matter a woman like Prissy. But I am and I am waiting for an update with bated breathe!! You are truly an awesome writer Darkblush!

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuiover 9 years ago

This story is so cute!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving it

Love this story, when is the update coming?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
It keeps getting better and better!

I love how Mo Chin has come in and has helped PRISSY to understand the questions she has about her husband. I think Dylan's mental state is at a perfect balance in order for him not to be totally crazy. If he was too far left he would be the star of a "Criminal Minds Episode". Too far right he would be a whipping boy for any aggressive man or woman! Great read 10 stars and 2 thumbs up!

brownbeautybrownbeautyover 9 years ago
so jealous

Your turns of phrase are phenomenal! My favorite throwaway from this one was "Dylan stood in a rush of Armani suit," but I continue to be amazed and entertained by them.

I also love the dynamic you introduce with Prissy's POV. She's not quite as naive and country as Dylan fantasizes her to be! But his necesary roughness gets me high. So hot!

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 9 years ago
Please!!!

I have one comment to make....update update and update plz!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous