All Comments on 'Rules & Rituals in D/s Relationship'

by WillowPuss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HisflwHisflwover 13 years ago

This is a very helpful esay for those just beginning a D/s relationship.

FantasiaRealmsFantasiaRealmsalmost 13 years ago
Insightful and Delightful...

...both your stories and this run on the D/s relationship. I agree with all you've said, and as a full submissive slut pet, derive complete pleasure from finding I've accomplished what my Owner wishes of me at any given time. As you say, "Any submissive has free choice to submit. It is a precious gift they give to the Dominant. Rules and rituals can be a small way for a Dominant to show that They care enough to give the life of Their submissive the structure and direction the submissive yearns for." I quote all of this, for I take it to heart, as such words have always been part of my thinking, but I love your eloquent way of bringing them to read. Thanks.

WeyrleaderWeyrleaderalmost 11 years ago
well done

Very well laid out. It explains things in a logical and easy way for beginners to understand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need more of this type info

Many new, just starting Doms and subs (both) need this kind of info. Doms can't instantly know everything, neither can subs. Many times I've seen D/s couples come to a group event or meeting and not even know what to do with their jackets or where to sit. Rules and Rituals would be so helpful. Thank you for writing these.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous