All Comments on 'I Love My Son: Waiting'

by luvingmom

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
excellent story

my mom is 69 & still looks fantastic.......email me sometime@ knightowl61264@sbcglobal.net.....thoroughly enjoyed all of your chapters.....Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mothers love

Wonderful stories enjoyed very much. I have had these thoughts often

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
she wondered if she'd be able to walk in the morning after getting power-fucked by her son

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted author. Why is that ladies write the best stories of boys shoving their stiff young prick up the same cunt they came out of? The lady commenter below gives a hint: she often has the same thoughts about her son. No surprise there. A mother lives in the same house as her young son who's at the peak of his sexual prowess. She knows her boy's deeply attracted to his mother's twat--all boys are! Mom's seen her boy hard in his pants plenty of times. That's the way boys get when they're around mom! And the sight melts her motherly heart and wets her motherly cunt. To the lady commenter who thinks about what her boy's got swinging between his legs, ma'am, you can be sure your son thinks about what you've got up there between YOUR legs! Look, ma'am, your boy's got a pair of hot young balls that never quit, overflowing with his warm young semen. He's wild to empty those heavy balls of his up the perfect spot, ma'am--up his own birth canal, your own motherly twat! That's right--between your legs you've got your boy's birth canal, and he sure knows it! Getting his big stiff prick way up in there and blowing his young balls up where he was once a baby--nothing else in life can compare! Do your son and yourself the biggest favor any mother can, make him the proud grinning young motherfucker you both want him to be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE!!!!!

This series was WONDERFUL. Loved every word of it. PLEASE keep writing these stories

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanover 9 years ago
Very good story

I greatly enjoyed your tale,very exciting. I would only advise that you reread before submitting or get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why have you stopped writing?

Your story made me cum many times and I wish you would continue this one or write another one.

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
why

Keep writing that was an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent 5 stars from me

This story was sooooo hot! Loved every aspect of it from the disappointment of her husband's quick entry and finish to her son's satisfying her and himself. Please please please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He needs to breed you

That would be soo good...

Marvin2017Marvin2017over 1 year ago

I agree with comments in previous chapters that we need to see her preggers. Nice collection of short stories, good characters (what little we see of them), and good situations. But…

Something has happened to this author. She got writers block, lost interest in writing, was pressured to quit by a partner who discovered what she was doing late nights at the computer. Or sad to say, something worse.

Lit needs to encourage interested writers to come together and finish these works. Put it in the TOS that any abandoned work can be taken up by the community and brought to a reasonable conclusion. Rights would revert to the original author, with acknowledgement given to all co-authors as well. What do you say, Lit?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous