All Comments on 'By the Road'

by XXNoraJeanXX

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
road side story

Reminds me of the Story of O in its tone. The only thing is my slut's ass is mine alone.

OwlBearOwlBearalmost 8 years ago
Very creative

NoraJean - that was a very imaginative tale of degradation and punishment! Very well written! (As I always do, I would suggest a second set of eyes peek at your work before you post it, but I've said that over and over and I'm sure you're tired of it by now!) The descriptive sex scenes are quite hot! I would have enjoyed a few details about her physical attributes so I could envision her tied to her sawhorse-seat, but perhaps you left that out so we could imagine her any way we wished. I thought of her looking like....well....like you. Wink! In the end I am torn...had I come upon her bound like that I am uncertain if I would have mounted her or simply hid in the bushes to watch her get taken. Great tale! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXXNoraJeanXX@XXNoraJeanXX
858 Followers
No one has any right to steal and publish any of my writing in sections or in entirety. Anyone I find doing so I will pursue legal action. Currently working on a second part to Captivating Sin. I write as a hobby. I have never had and will never have any incest relations. ...