All Comments on 'Okay, Baby, We'll Do It!'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
pubelesspubelessabout 18 years ago
nice

very good romantic story

Magda26Magda26over 16 years ago
Lovely

I love this stories, where there is no cheating.

The only 'but' for me is that they are so short.

Keep on writting and thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more

Magic, pure & simple

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Golly, that was good! And, if I may say so....

I like them short (and long, too) where one can just picture the scene and let the memories flood back. Well, I don't really have any nude beach memories 'cause I didn't know of any in my youth or even later or where they might be when I was single (my wife would never consent). But there were many nude outings at lakes and streams, and they were among the best events of my life, and I couldn't help but recall as I read this story. Oh, yes, I also missed (or did I) the nipples hard as pebbles from the author's earlier stories. You have progressed so much in your imagery in the 3 years time that these stories were written. But the variety is still there, and it makes each one "like new." I don't mind, you understand, that there are a couple of things that maybe need a rest although they make the stories easier to tell and that's the fact that most of the main characters have a deceased mate (and secondary characters are divorced) and that they seem to have a pool. I don't complain because they add a bit of realism to the story and would not be noticeable if I were not reading each story in chronological sequence. I'm now into 2003 after starting in 2000, so I have at least 8 more years, hopefully more, to go. Lots of enjoyment to go! Oh, and by the way, I like how you write from a woman's perspective sometimes and other times from the man's.

mammoetmammoetalmost 11 years ago
great again

i love your story's i have read so far but you could go on with a lot of them the endings are wide open.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
How strange....

As I read along, I was thinking about how strange it was that naked men and women are on the beach intermingling without too much sexual arousal, but seeing a woman undressing to just her panties and bra, or sexy lingerie, would cause an instant boner. Guess it's the mystery of what is beneath the wrappings. Anyway, that's my 2 cents for whatever it's worth.

Good short story with some hot sex in it. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1358 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...