All Comments on 'The Wallflower Ch. 06'

by BlessingAndCurse

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
headtripheadtripover 9 years ago
Arrgh!

Poor girl can't catch a break! Vanessa knows Brandon is Lily's bully why would she invite him along? Is Vanessa really her friend, or is setting her up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poor Lily!

Just when she thought she was in for a great night, Brandon had to rear his ugly head. She needs to make a quick getaway and go back to Nicholas/The Spirit, before her confidence suffers more damage. Brilliant chapter!! Looking forward to chapter 7. :)

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I'm confused. Doesn't Vanessa know about Brandon bullying Lily? If so, Lily need to think about what kind of friend would do something like this.

Lily should go drag Nicholas with her. I know she wants and need a break from him but at least he will be a buffer with Brandon. I wonder if Brandon really dislike Lily or is it an act because he really likes her but too much of a coward to show it. He has been bullying her since high school so I want to know why he continue to bother her now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really

This is a sick twist of fate for lily. Finally she feels good and here comes Brandon to tear her down. I bet Vanessa doesn't even know that Brandon is a super Dick to her best friend. If Vanessa does then I feel sorry for lily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cliffhanger alert! xD

I'm dying to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
morrrrrreeeee please!!!!!!

Please see tittle! WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want more please!

I just seen this story and I love it! It's very intriguing...please update sooooonnnnn cause that was one hell of a cliffhanger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

Great work. I cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
absolutely not

She needs to get out that car right now! I understand that she is a docile person, but for her to go along with this guy that tormented her seems unbelievable.

irish_crazeirish_crazeover 9 years ago
Love this story

I need another update!!! I wonder if possessed Nicholas will follow her and protect her from Brandon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please write more !! I love this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please please please update sooooonnnnn!!!! I literally check for an update everyday like I'm some damn addict! Please just give me a hit & put me out my misery!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous