All Comments on 'Once a Month? Ch. 02'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really?

You thought this would be his reaction to her cruelty? Sorry, don't see it. I see him throwing her out, violently. Nothing in the story convinces me he wouldn't get rid of her. What a cunt. Stupidity without rhyme or reason. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Neat story

Having been locked in chastity before for a long time, I know there are more mixed feelings about being let out for one orgasm. You know it is not enough and you know it is going to take 3 weeks to adjust to chastity again, so there is a feeling of I must have this now and the fear of the adjustment period afterwards. I can't imagine a ruined orgasm in place of that one true one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another 5 from me!

Great to see you continued this one! I love your work. As always, please ignore the idiots that read chastity stories then bash them. Afraid of their own fantasies, they are the ones in true denial!! Thanks for sharing,

j

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

Your stories are, awesome. The details are well thought out. I got hard reading it!

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackalmost 9 years ago
Another Great one

It has been fun reading your stories so far. I am looking forward to reading the rest.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Heads up and even steven

Man up, no whiners, you have only five months to your next release.

Happy christmas, Merry new years...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

Fun start, need New Year Eve to complete this part. Then as he approaches you can develop what the next year will loo k like.

dlnatelli1dlnatelli1over 6 years ago
Good read

Liked this story. He sure worked himself into the corner

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
yeah real love

so he's really putting out for her with his extended chastity and then she abuses the trust on day 1 with tricking him, Not a very loving wife.

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 2 years ago

A wife with an amazing imagination and plan. Sexually cruel and wonderful at the same time. Wish this was my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, what a loving wife. She knows how to toy with his mind and body. It is wonderful how creative and imaginative she can be while, at the same time, be really cruel about his orgasms. Oh, she gets all the orgasms that she needs with his tongue. I am glad that she has not brought others into their game. So many other stories would have let the wife have many trysts with other guys. I forget, is his penis in a cage? It would have been great to leave his cock in a cage all this time. Hopefully, she will insist on the cage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Medically speaking this is a horrible idea for his health. Reality speaking, he'd get so frustrated that when he touched his cock in the shower he'd ejeculate. Stupid idea.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I dunno, kinda silly really. And with a million names to choose, James and Janie? made the story even that more difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Premise OK.

But totally lacking in continuity and details.

She goes from the first cum to the next to last one with no details whatsoever about the 10 in between?

Meh.

One star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
1196 Followers
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES