All Comments on 'Lottie, the Shy, Chubby Bridesmaid'

by bigwomenrule

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
lesliejoneslesliejonesover 9 years ago
enjoyable

Your story really made me like your characters--Lottie seemed like such a darling girl. You took just long enough to buildup the basis of the relationship, too. I would enjoy reading more about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4*s

Nice change of pace for me. Usually stick to LW. But this was well written. A common, basic plot. That's a complement to you BWR !

Your characters and dialogue grabs the reader . Very good. Gave you 4*s

because I'm happy........lol

AMerryMan

clackormanclackormanover 9 years ago
I'd like a lotta Lottie!

Please do develop this character more. She sounds just like the type of girl I would enjoy being with.

SarfLondonLadSarfLondonLadover 9 years ago
MORE!

Oh we need to hear more about Lottie. She's a great girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was at a wedding where I was introduced to one of the bridesmaids sisters, a young Korean girl, whos table I sat at and told to look after her while her sister was at the wedding parties table. Short, plump and such a pretty face and nice girl we seemed to get on well. I asked her to dance, we did and I asked her again, she said I didn't have to, I said I wouldn't if I didn't want to. We had a great time, and at the end of the night I saw her sister talk to her and Kim came back looking a bit down. I asked her if everything was o.k and she said she was staying with her sister in a hotel room but her sister said could she stay away for awhile as she was taking some guy to her room. She said it happens often when they travel, she is always left alone. I said, look, if you like , lets have a drink and she said o.k. and after a few drinks, I said I would like to ask you to my room. She looked at me, I stood, offering her my hand and she accepted and I walked arm in arm to my room. When we got inside, I didn't hesitate, holding her and kissing her gently, she responded, so I undid her dress, letting it fall to the floor, undid her bra and moved my mouth onto her small plump breasts. She moaned, I eased her back onto the bed, undoing my pants, my hard cock straight out. I eased her panties down, she said something but stopped when my mouth found her wet pussy and it wasn't long before she orgasmed, so quick. I moved between her legs, kissing her, she looked at me as I positioned my cock, saying my first time as I entered her, hitting a barrier, I pulled back, no and as I pushed forward she pushed up, she let out a yelp and my cock eased into her, so tight, i tried to pull out before i came but she held me inside as my sperm shot deep in her. As we lay there she said sorry, I told her sshhhh. She went to the bathroom, came back and said I should leave, my sister will be worried. I stood, my cock still semi hard and I moved behind her, moving her back to the bed on her knees and and as I positioned my cock, she moved forward onto her hands and I fucked her doggy style, she had 3 more orgasms before I moved away and she turned and I didn't have to say anything as she took my cock, my cum shooting into her mouth as she sucked me. She stayed all night, lowering herself onto my cock in the morning, then moving off me and stroked me until my cum shot high into the air, one finger pushed hard into my bottom. We went our separate ways, her sister rang me and asked if I knew where her sister stayed on the wedding night, all she talked about was a wonderful guy who looked after her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice

Good story, I always wish I could act that way and come to think of it I did more or less. Now I'm getting old (65) but I remember my fun of my youth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lottie

More Lottie, Please! Good story, well presented. Needs more chapters.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
This was a sweet story as porn stories go.

I would like for him to get together with Lottie down the road and she had lost weight and they make a couple. I am getting to be an old romantic as I get old.

thank you for writing.

WSteven1WSteven1about 8 years ago
This needs a sequel!!!

Lottie and this dude need to hook up...PERMANENTLY!!!!

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 7 years ago
Wsteven1 is Right

These two need and deserve one another.

Please make it happen.

Ramjet

settledseassettledseasover 5 years ago
Fitting

Gotta thank you for this marvelous story. As it shows the reality of how some do think and feel. But, with the the right person. Ones life can,be made more meaningful. And a lot need to know this on both sides.

DarToonDarToonover 4 years ago
Liked it!

Sweet women like Lottie make great lovers and friends.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

5 stars, wonderful story! Future scene: Lottie marries him, has a baby, and three years later when picking the baby up from daycare, a caretaker comments how Lottie's baby looks so much like another baby they could be twins - then Sarah walks in to pick up that baby! Whoopsie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree - MORE LOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
And

" She was geeky and awkward and sweet and we could discuss the same films and even games, "

Wow you do like to write and!

"I was laid on top of her' that is saying someone laid him there. Instead it should be I was lying on top of her.

Grammar isn't really your thing is it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, this fella is a real jerk. I hope you deliberately wrote him as an anti-hero 'cos it doesn't say anything good about a writer who presents this as an aspirational way to treat other humans

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous