All Comments on 'Gift Box'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor
AUTHOR'S COMMENT:

Ender27, who provided much of the storyline, outlined some possibilities and I devised others. I chose to skip the multiple-outcomes quandary and leave it ambiguous. But what *could* happen next?

* Nobody opens the box. The guys pass out. Grace makes her escape, either scooting back home, or heading into Benito's bed, very horny.

* Before Benito arrives, Grace hears comments about what a cheating pussy hound he is and would always be. She decides to fuck everyone there in revenge -- with Benito watching, humiliated or not.

* Drunken Benny takes the challenge and pokes his cock into the box, first in Grace's mouth and then in her anus. He's likely too drunk to do a good job.

* Maybe the real stripper-hooker finally arrives. "Then who is in the box?"

* Benny opens the box. Grace is revealed. Benny either 1) goes ballistic and kicks her out, 2) is shocked and helps her to safety, or 3) laughs and offers her to all his buddies. Orgy time!

* Benny opens the box and is delighted. "This is the best XMas present ever!" he cries. "We've got to do this every year from now on!"

No, I am not going to write those or any other endings, but you are welcome to try. Have fun!

KethandraKethandraover 9 years ago
Anticipation...

A naked girl in a box with holes in it: who wouldn't have an immediate anticipation of what comes next ?

You set a nice scene, then put the innocent damsel in classic distress. Very fun.

The only thing that put me off - and this is not the author's fault - is it was odd with how the page cut off: you have to go to page 2, anticipating something more, to find out the story was over on page 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disappointing

Liked it a lot until the end, then lost all my enthusiasm.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 9 years ago
great story

Great take on Ender27's suggestions.

My own version of the story will be released at the end of the month called Accidental Gangbang.

But yours will be tough to beat...but the idea was too good not to try.

Jasmine

Good luck in the contest; five stars form me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

more. it'd be nice if they pulled out her hands and legs. made her give handjobs and footjobs before the package is opened.

harristharristover 9 years ago
Cute

Enjoyed the story immensely. As Hypoxia says, future possibilities are legion and intriguing. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lame

You seem to nothing about human anatomy. Not only would a female body not be positioned correctly in a tight space, these men must all have freakishly long fingers and cocks for this kind of action. Unless this was meant to be satire?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shocking!

I'm sorry but I'm shocked at myself for how much I LOVED this story. I would have loved to be the bride in the box, but I'd never have the guts to go through with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story Comparison

Read this entry and "Accidental Gangbang" by silkstockingslover. While I enjoyed this story, ssl's take is a more fleshed out one. It gets my vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And?????

I really liked this, but so want to know what happens next.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 9 years ago
Oppps

This is truly a story about being careful what you wish for. Well written. Feel very sorry for the young woman who had saved herself only to get gangbanged.

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
Repost

"Accidental Gangbang" by silkstockingslover.. sorry hypoxia yours does not match up.

HypoxiaHypoxiaalmost 9 years agoAuthor
@jimbo: mine was first

My story posted 16 days before silkstockinglover's. Get your timelines straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Hot story. Love to read more!

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Think she should come out of the box and give her boyfriend a royal fucking right on front of all the guys. That is her only hope.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really enjoyed. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
933 Followers
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...