All Comments on 'The Gift'

by Lycandope

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Quixerotic1Quixerotic1over 9 years ago
Another stellar story.

Nice one. I wondered if you'd ever do a large scale change story. Excellent work as always.

LycandopeLycandopeover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you!

With no comments, I was starting to wonder if it was a dud. I just wanted to do a quick, highly sexual little story since it'd been a while. I think this was a... six hour effort from start to finish. So editing was poor. Lots of repetition and such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Love it! I'd love a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Mrow! Viva la' debauchery. Sexually Transmitted TF is the best <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh man deserves an continuation!!

I'd love t see your take on sleeping beauty!! Haha a continuation would be epic as well.

DelendorDelendoralmost 9 years ago

This story needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

I have read this three times now and this is a good read. Totally love it!

Thank you for this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best transformation story ever

I wanted to tell you how impressed I was with your story, your knowledge of wolf relationships is impressive most believe it's the male's who lead wolfpacks. I particularly enjoyed going from one gender to another and the cognitive changing was good and well paced. I'd like to recommend however that you also include more detailed descriptions of the male change from human to animal. A man would begin human with the rush of feeling himself engulfed by her and shift as an animal to the desire to tear through her. This would provide a counterpoint to the female mental changes.

KaradiamoonKaradiamoonalmost 7 years ago
Very nice!

I liked your take on the fairy tales! I too like the female in charge, like real 🐺 wolves! I like all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done, I'll be keeping an eye on your stories looking forward to more of your werewolf stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLycandope@Lycandope
1066 Followers
8/2/2023 - Not sure if it matters but, I've come out as a transgender woman and am transitioning. I go by Heather online but Lycandope is still me and what I typically prefer :) ----------------------------------- 1/7/2019 - I have a Patreon where I post my newest stories. I'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Gift Series Info