All Comments on 'Redemption Ch. 12'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you

wow, just wow. It's so sad that they're in constant peril. I hope everything goes well for them

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How many?

How many chapters total are you thinking this story will be? I just want to know what I'm getting myself into because I tend to get a little obsessive. (I've read all your other stories and I absolutely love them - congratulations on such great work!).

Thank you!!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 9 years agoAuthor
How many...

Maybe three, maybe four or five, but the story has built up to its climax. From here out it's just allot of action and revelations and the build up to Seth and Amaranth's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow! This would make a kick ass movie. Thank you for posting it quick this time. Is Ozzy the clone thats been mentioned a few times in the other stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just awesome!!

MORE MORE MORE.. can't wait for the next chapters... absolutely love your series :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best chapter in Redemption so far

Love your work, and I'm finally into this story. I like a bit of tension and imperfection. This is building up well, and I am really looking forward to finding out where we journey next.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 9 years agoAuthor

Yes. Ozzy is the one hinted at since Dark Prince, cloned from one of the feathers that were yanked from Davariel's wing. Seth has one hidden, the Gruesh, Bumaan, had another. I'm going to try to get the next chapter out Sunday or Monday since I have exactly what's going to go down in my head. I'd get to it sooner but I do work during the week and I realized that working little snippets during lunch and the brief moments after work before I need to go collect my husband at his job results in choppy disjointed chapters. I usually bang out the chapter all day Saturday and most of Sunday, and spend Sunday afternoon till the wee hours of the night going over it. Errors sometimes slip by because by that time I'm usually very tired, but I use what is posted to go back and fix everything when I do the final edits. I really wanted to thank everyone who's posted comments and voted. It really does perk me up after cloistering myself during my free time to do this. I'll let everyone know when chapt 13 goes up. I usually post half of it on the Alpha Angels Series page on Facebook so you can always get a preview there if you have an account. Also, swing by my website to see what most of my characters look like and links to my books. For the most part, after final editing, the books do go through drastic changes, so if anyone wants to get any of the books, they are, for the most part, quite different than what's posted on Lit.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 9 years agoAuthor
Unbelievable

I really wish that when someone decides to vote 3or less they'd at least have the courtesy to say why they felt it deserved such a low score. The 23rd voter just pulled the score down 30 points and I doubt that a 4 would do that. Even an email if you're scared of coming under fire from others, but slapping down a low score without saying a thing is a pretty cheep shot and unfair not only to me but other writers as well because the score is being manipulated and not realistic. I'd love to know what you found lacking in this chapter so I can fix it. I respect everyone's opinion, so shoot me an email or comment the reason for the 3 or whatever it took to send the score from 4:95 to 4:70

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 9 years ago
Hissy fit

I've got some sympathy for Levana coz one of my chapters got 1 or 2 bombed and took the score way down. The reader didn't like where I took that particular chapter and it wasn't to his personal taste, so he low scored.

I was shitty for the same reason - hit me down if my writing is crap, sure, but don't hit me down just because you don't like what I write. Particularly when there was (to my way of thinking) a clear double standard (and worse, maybe homophobia) in the personal dislike. But I got my revenge in the next chapter by writing something that I thought would really nudge his hot buttons - never piss off an author, because they control your favourite characters!

Several chapters down stream I was told (by an anon, don't you love the ones who hide?), "oh good, you've got back on the right track.." WTF? It's my bloody story, I'll write what I want to write.

But Levana, I'm not sure (for your own sake) that you should invest such emotion in the scores. A change of 30 is not really a big deal if you do the maths - It's just one person's opinion so what does it really matter?

I've not read your tales, but I can see from your very high ranking scores that you obviously have a lot of fans who love your work, so you should be content with that. You are obviously pleasing most of your fans most of the time.

The negatives ain't worth it, don't worry about 'em. What would they know about your motives as a writer, anyway?

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 9 years agoAuthor
More grounded

Thank you, electricblue66 :) You're absolutely right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love your work

I've read all of your stories more than once, and own all of your books. Zak and Luna's story being my fave. Ignore the naysayers... Your fans love your work and appreciate your effort!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Really appreciate the words of encouragement. I have the next chapter halfway done. This weekend I'll finish and hopefully post Sunday night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

When can we expect the newest chapter? I love your work and can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
waiting..

Not so patiently waiting for the next chapter ;)

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 9 years agoAuthor
Tuesday

Next week. Promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too rushed or hasty

Hi Levana, Lupina here. Been following up on Lucien/Luke and his Raynes and I think you are doing an excellent job. However, the earlier parts of this story seemed to be more about sex and none of the tenderness or emotions that should have been developing between rein and lucien. Yeah, Luke does seemed confused on what he truly wants and we are too. Lol. Yes, Girl Rayne is a brat, but so is Lucien. Maybe it would be best if they shared a tender moment like an impromptu date somewhere in Angel 7 station (at the beginning of the chapter) before the wham,bam, thank you, Lucien? IDK, for me it all seemed too rushed, not well thought of like your other stories and used sex as a filler while you get the story together. I am a fan of Lucien since the beginning and I am starting to get the feeling that you are doing him a disservice with his story.

Anyhoo, I came across The Adventures of Ozzy, etc in writers space and I am guessing that's the same Ozzy in here. I find it VERY enlightening since I finally get to have my questions answered whether Ozzy was Lucien/Boy Rein's child or not. Pls, pls, pls post the next chapter soon. We fans can't wait anymore for it. Keep up the good work and remember, we're dying here. Belated Happy Thanksgiving, Levana!

LupinaWolfeLupinaWolfeover 9 years ago
Ooops

I forgot that Lucien have brutally hurt in the past hence he cant get his head straight who he really wants or how to treat them lovingly. My bad. Forgive me for being a hopeless romantic but am just disappointed with the earlier chapters of this story, I vented. Is it too much to ask for some emotional development between the three main characters first without sex blurring the lines too much? I was thinking that either one of the Raynes would help heal lucien but seems to me, it's him who should heal/forgive himself first in order to love the two. Then, they will save each other and be stronger, together. ;)

BTW, I am VERY happy that Devon and Lucien are slowly patching up their differences finally, it's about time i think, since they are almost at the end of their mission. lucien is starting to come out of his shell as a selfish brat and finally, growing up. The Story is getting wayyyy too intense and exciting and I cant wait find out more. Again, Pls dont keep us in suspense long, levana. We need our fix soon!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 9 years agoAuthor
Someone's been doing their homework...

Lol! Lupina found Ozzy's story. Good job. As for Lucien, in the beginning of the story he was way too damaged (emotionally) to reveal any tenderness. He was intrigued by Boy. It's a shame I can't post a pic of what Boy looks like. He's very human-like but also different with his pointed ears, upswept brows and hands that can grow claws at will. Let's not forget he has a bit of webbing between his fingers, retractable fairy wings and gil slits behind his ears. But I'm getting off track. Lucien is damaged, very. As for Girl, her sweet submissiveness in the beginning of the story is what turns him on with her. It also incites his urge to protect and claim, but she is tiny and he is, as a nephilim, quite large at 6 foot 10. Had Lucien attempted to be a romantic, let's go on a date type of guy, it would have been so out of character for him. How does a person who was tortured and raped almost from childhood become that type of guy?

LupinaWolfeLupinaWolfeover 9 years ago
*Facepalm*

I know! That's why I did a follow-up. I do have a question though, are the posts written here is vastly different from the books that you are selling? Like this is just a draft or something to bounce of ideas?

Cheers for Girl Rayne for finding her spine (while boy rein seems to have lost his, hmmm curious!) Also, I am very glad that somehow, Lucien is learning to trust again. Till the next chapter, Levana! Keep 'em coming! Or I will send Sammy to hurry it up bwuahhahaa!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 9 years agoAuthor
Published books

Have major changes. Still same story but more fleshed out. The ending of Dark Angel, for example is entirely different in the published version than here. All of them have little and sometimes big changes. On Redemption I'm planning on rewriting the entire prologue. Instead of showing Boy's past, I might do Lucien's 18th birthday night or show Girl Rayne's last day with her family before they put her in stasis. Chapter 13 is still pending approval so I guess they'll put it up tomorrow. I might post a preview of it on the Alpha Angels page on Facebook if any of you have a Facebook account.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 9 years agoAuthor

I uploaded Redemption's final chapter and epilogue last night at about 2am. So I'm guessing Wednesday. Thanks to everyone who voted and commented :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous