All Comments on 'Self Service Ch. 02'

by prickasso

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Illustrations

You've managed to include the RIGHT kind of visuals. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sweeeeet ..........

What a killer story. It goes great with the other stories in your series. Keep writing and keep drawing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
LOVE IT!

HOT story! Great details and a nice picture to boot! Keep us posted on any more little adventures you guys share ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot for more

Wow, all the stories in the "Self Sevice" series had me hot and dripping, the sensational drawings really enhanced it. Looking forward to more, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Surprisingly hot

I never thought I would be aroused by a guy sucking his own cock, but wow! Great job at changing my mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I can suck my cock also!

maybe I could have them over to fix my ass Too! Great Story

ilivefor69ilivefor69over 15 years ago
Lusting for more....

As I said elsewhere, I was able to do this when I was a young man, but alas, age and agility prevents me from doing it now. Your stories never fail to get me dripping, rigid and horny for more....Love the visuals too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome

Loved the story. Would love to have been the guy in the story. Have never been able to suck myself, but when I was younger - I used to lay back, put my legs over my head, and cum right into my mouth. This story made my very horny and wished for younger days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lucky Guy

Wow a really horny trio,i wish i could be there, my cock got real hard while reading so i had to stroke it till it oozed.I got sooo horny i cum all over my belly.

JustanordinaryguyJustanordinaryguyabout 14 years ago
Great

Not sure when you wrote this but Self Service Ch 02 is excellent. Has a ring of truth to it and completely feasable in my book. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
two times

yep...came all over myself TWICE tonight to your stories...great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Without the illustrations I wouldn't have thought it possible for a guy to service himself unless he was supersized. Unfortunately it looks to weird to be appreciated by the voyeur. The only one to gain any arousal from this is the person servicing themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my god

That was interesting and made me really wet

Awesome illustration, too

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot story

That was a real nice story, iti goes to show what can be done with a large cock and two women ;)

dacoach44dacoach44almost 4 years ago
Lovely

Nothing like bringing in a friend to see what wifey will do!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why would a man suck his own cock? Because if he can, he will. We all would!

I never could get it there, not even a tongue lick. It was always an inch short of the promised land.

But it was close enough to shoot it into my mouth and in that instant I swallowed it.

After that I knew I wanted to suck a cock and feel it exploding in my mouth. And because it wasn’t my cock the urge didn’t go away and I swallowed it all. He wouldn’t suck mine but did agree to jack me off.

After I came he held me down by one hand on my throat and made me eat my own cum off his other hand.

I was terrified but after that first swallow I was licking it all of his hand. He knew he had me then and rolled me over and fucked my asshole with a vengeance, right until he was ready to cum. And the he rolled me back over, stuck that shit streaked cock into my mouth and exploded again into my throat.

The next day I was sicker than a dog and I’ve never sucked another cock again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous