All Comments on 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 08'

by Reversecowgirl2014

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 9 years ago
Wow! Is it hot in here?

I've really enjoyed this exceptional series from the beginning. Sue and Debbie had so much sex that I think they walked funny most of the time.

The scenes describing Sue and Debbie getting their pussies shaved are particularly interesting and arousing. Oh how I'd have loved shaving my girl friend's pussy when I was in high school.

BarbTBarbTover 9 years ago
Makes me wet...

...your sex scenes are very realistic and getting more realistic. I can picture myself as either Sue or Debbie although did not lose my virginity until I was actually at University. Again an excellent series - looking forward to the next installment.

SweetJen1970SweetJen1970over 9 years ago
Dripping Wet...

The motel scene with Tom and Sue got me dripping like 'honey from a cone'.. stealing the phrase from the author... reminded me of days gone by with my hub when I was college freshman and he was a junior!! I love this series!! Please keep up the good work!

TigerPaw1010TigerPaw1010over 9 years ago
Love the mental images...

,,, another vivid story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

splashsgirlsplashsgirlover 9 years ago
SEX SEX AND MORE SEX!

I love the sex scenes, they make me play with my pussy by myself. and I am sooooo glad that John is getting better. I have been in love with this real life series since the first chapter. keep it going! cant wait for chapter 9.

DakotacplDakotacplover 9 years ago
HOT!

Very very hot chapter! Love the descriptive sex! Can tell this lady author is one hot lover in the sack!

sweetsarah1990sweetsarah1990over 9 years ago
Curious

Have to wonder what is next for the teenage sweet hearts...

Magicalfingers2016Magicalfingers2016almost 8 years ago
HOT

Sounds like Steve is one lucky guy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReversecowgirl2014@Reversecowgirl2014
157 Followers
Married.. Hobbies horse backing riding love sports-NCAA football, PBR bull riding and women's NCAA basketball.. Love hiking in the mountains.. deep sea fishing and salmon river fishing.. and best of all my hub and family! Not interested in receiving PMs for sex chats, role pl...