All Comments on 'A Most Unusual Romance Pt. 02'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
A well written tale.

I'm curious and am expecting more chapters about these four.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Well done

I am still enjoying this one. A couple of points; do they use chip & PIN in the US, and did you confuse the google box with goggle maps or vice versa?

xtremeddxtremeddover 9 years ago
Going with the flow as his eyes open...

Unusually good.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
well played

it should be an interesting drive.

ChrispeChrispeover 9 years ago
Brilliant

Another brilliant chapter, I look forward to another one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good

I have just finished the first 2 chapters and found them very enjoyable.

Was the theft of her money, goods and the vandalism to her other possessions reported to the police and charges laid?

You have created a very interesting story that I hope goes a long way.

Thankyou

SouthPacificSouthPacificover 9 years ago
What happened to your editor?

You acknowledged him in the first chapter, but there doesn't appear to have been one used in the second. PLEASE - get someone else to proof-read it before you submit anything more.

I really like the story, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter, but the typos are distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Unlike the UK, you start med school after 4 years of undergraduate work. Zoe wouldn't have been admitted to med school after high school. Instead of a 5th year med student, in the US she would be a 1st year med student.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hurry with the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Out On A Limb

i can see that the Author has added to his other story series in the months since he posted this one .

i can see that the latter chapters of that series do score highly & have a fine following among the readers .... However , with this ... A Most Remarkable & Unusual Romance , these two chapters have scored almost full marks ... and i hope and pray the Author will feed our Addiction to the tale of Dr/prof Mike & his lustful ladies in the near future .

xxxhugsxxx

( 5 stars )

AndyhmAndyhmabout 9 years agoAuthor
I'm working on it

I promise that I've not forgotten this series. I'm working on the next chapter and with luck I should be ready to submit it in the next week or so.

Unfortunately a new role in the company is severely restricting my writing time.

Andyhm

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Another success story!

...as I move on to Chapter 3 with anticipation!

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
given the options

I think I would have driven along the Gulf Coast on my way to Denver.

rayironrayironabout 7 years ago
Yeah, you're good

A pleasant fantasy escape for the more modestly endowed and accomplished.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago
Put the asshole in jail

On page 2 and three they talked about making the creeper pay since Mike would be his boss, but why the hell even wonder about that? He should be charged with assault, vandalism, and fleeing the scene, or something to that effect.

Possibly even attempted murder, since if Mike hadn't been there she might have bled out.

His actions are grounds for both criminal charges, as well as being summarily fired from his residency.

He is exactly the kind of person that should not be allowed to become a doctor. Anything less than criminal charges would be just a slap on the wrist considering his heinous actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Greedy

I gave Ch. 1 5 stars. Only gave this one 4 because (a) I think 3 much younger women agreeing to share 1 guy is pushing credibility, and (b) I'm jealous :)

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Spending a whole

Saturday afternoon reading these. A true delight. Thank you 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Delightful read

I suppose that when you write a story of a late middle-aged man that has 3 women (all younger than him by a wide margin) who are not jealous of each other; it's properly called a fantasy.

Thanks for a fun read.

Paul

hairyheadhairyheadover 1 year ago

@andyhm I am part way through reading Chapter 2 of this tale and I have to say that it is sickly sweet as most of your other stories seem to be. What a load of shite!!

As a 59 year old who is in good shape and good looking I know that the chances of a 20+ year old or even a 30+ year old jumping into the sack with me is nigh on impossible, As for falling in love within a few hours/days/weeks months for fuck sake get a grip.

You can clearly write. You can create and develop characters. You can develop situations. But PLEASE build in a sense of realism instead of the drivel you are currently creating.

Finally, a 50+ CANNOT perform, sexually, as you write. I am in a similar category, am fit and have a high libido but never in a million years could I do what you write. Get grip on reality you TWAT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Life is definitely very sweet for Mike. I can't wait to read the next chapter

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 1 year ago

Well, it's Literotica so I guess it's understandable that realism takes a holiday. That said, I have to confess that I don't understand why the story was so pointed at the beginning about how upstanding the MC was, and how none of his female coworkers (other than, of course, his secretary) would do anything remotely personal with him, but once he's retired he has no issue with sleeping with someone who's going to be his student, and can explain away his issues via his contract but not really worry about hers.

MidwestSouthernerMidwestSoutherner8 months ago

Quibble: you have Zoe as being from Big Bend, Wisconsin. You have her father working in the planning department in Milwaukee. You don't specify if it is city of Milwaukee or county of Milwaukee. Doesn't matter. Not possible.

A 20-something 5th year; until approx. 10 years ago, it was against the law to work for the city and not live in the city limits. Ditto for the county. Cops, firefighters, county hospital employees, school teachers, etc. etc. I have family that was given orders to move back into the county immediately or be terminated.

Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dear author; You write a hellava tale. A cordial medical mentor transforms into a sexual Odysseus.

Despite his maturity in retirement, he has a polyamorist relationship with young medical paramours instead of adopting them. He's fit and not dying or delusional. A medical Merlin or Pendragon?

(Definitely a Lancelot!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
2055 Followers
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...