All Comments on 'The Hungry Wolf Ch. 09'

by wanderingmindgames

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5* Welcome Back ;)

Love this story and sooo happy you're writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So great

It is so awesome to have u back! Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
God dammit >_<

Over the last day, I've completely read the entire thing of Damien and Charlie and now I want more! You are an extremely talented writer!

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
Great Chapter!

First of all, Welcome back. you were missed. Let me convey my condolences on what you have gone through. We all have bad things happen to us, but it seems like you got more than your share. I learned a long time ago that true friends are friends no matter what and if they abandon you when you need them, then they never were friends; leave them behind, you're better off without them.

Anyway, I hope things are better for you now and from now on.

This was a great chapter! I am wondering: will there be some climax before the mating ceremony (perhaps a challenge from Mira)? I can't wait for chapter 10!.

sluttyblakgurl87sluttyblakgurl87over 9 years ago
Glad you're back!!

I've really missed this story and so excited for Damien and Charlotte's future. Still one of my favs so please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful....

It's like you've never been away. But, now I'm a hankering for chapter 10, so you had better not go away again. ;) Thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, and can't wait for the mating ceremony in the next. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Cant wait for the next chapter. this is a beautiful story. Im so glad you have real people with real lives in your tale, I want to scream at the amount of high school alphas and their super model pack mates there are on this site

I hope you have enough time to write the next installment soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

More please!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 9 years ago
Beautiful update.

The love, the acceptance, it makes me sigh with happiness. Hope the mating goes just as well without interference from Mira.

Looking forward to more, when you're able. I also hope that your personal life begins to stabilize and that you find happiness again.

Thanks for writing.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Loved the bigfoot line and the sultry references to little red riding hood.

Very well done and thanks for posting!

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 9 years ago

Beautiful story. I'm glad to see older characters in a story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

stephlambert31stephlambert31about 9 years ago
Awesome

I'm so glad you found your muse again. I'm also so sorry for your heartbreak. Endings always sucks but remember that endings give room for new beginnings and new adventures. I hope you find your new beginning soon and I can't wait for your next chapter.

SherriTSherriTabout 9 years ago
Unusual Herione

I love the fact that your heroine is a 40 year old woman who has actually had a life and not some woman who was protected or babied or a twenty something who is just starting out. I can't wait for your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

When is the next chapter? I'm literally falling out of my seat for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More.

Please continue. You even have a side story for Becky and Anna.

cindergirl13cindergirl13about 8 years ago

Please please please!!!!! Continue this story😩😩😩😩

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!!!

Please next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How could you?

How could you post Secret Service before giving us the next chapter of this one?? I have read this 3x since I found it, each time hoping a chapter 10 or 11 (or more) would finally be added. I continue to hope you have much in the works for this story and that the chapters would post in quick succession - it is truely one of my favorites.

funnyfarmmommafunnyfarmmommaabout 8 years ago
Can't wait for more!!!!!

I know life happens but you are an awesome writer!!!!! I can not wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Really wishing I could have read the end! I enjoyed the story immensely and not having an ending was kind of a drag. I hope things are better in your life and you're out there somewhere still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Truly enjoyed your writing

I hope this note finds you well and still writing. You have a talent and I hope you will revisit these characters one day. Thank you :)

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 7 years ago

Honestly I would like to see this series brought to an end. It was a wonderful read and how to see it brought to a proper end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You

I love this story. I hope someday you will come back to it to end it. You are a very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please..Please continue

I love this story and keep coming back in hopes that there is another chapter. You have made many of us fall in love with your character's and I hope you will continue their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you...

for such a beautiful story. I hope that life is being kinder to you. Real life is always more important. If you haven’t already then I’d suggest that if you had it published this story would definitely sell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One more chapter please

I know it’s been years but please give us one last chapter this story Of the mating. Pleaseee

JulielleJuliellealmost 5 years ago
💗

I feel like there is more for Charlie Damion Becky and the family. I read on your biography about the sadnesses in your life but I hope some day I’ll turn to your page and there will be a few more chapters. I hope that you’re doing well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need more....

I sincerely hope there will be more chapters following this one!!! I REALLY enjoyed reading this

princesssenpaiiprincesssenpaiiover 2 years ago

When is the next chap??? I really love this story

StrixalucoStrixalucoalmost 2 years ago

It seems life has happened again. Hope you'll be able to finish this soon.

SassyThompsonSassyThompsonover 1 year ago

What a beautiful story. Your characters are so lovable. Thank you so much. I hope you're doing ok dear.

Does anyone know if this talent is published anywhere?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The storyis FABULOUS! The characters are ENGROSSING!! And the story is UNFINISHED!! That last one really hurts!! I hope that one day soon (like YESTERDAY!) you are able to complete this lovely story. I really think Charlie, Damien, and the rest of the characters deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I am a silent reader. I come to this site to read and leave. This series, this series, I would spend MONEY on reading over and over again. I would give my last dime to have this story completed. The way you right it with not having my heart broken by adding twists and turns is an art. Making each page as desirable as the previous, and keeping it going is amazing. I hope you are well and wish to see this story completed, even after such time as passed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous