All Comments on 'Falling For A Girl, Too Pt. 01'

by BenevolentDCC

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
becky7becky7over 9 years ago
Oh no!!

This was a difficult part to read. I realize that time changes things and relationships but I never thought it would be Callie that succumbs to cheating on Spencer. I hope that this is not the disrepair that you speak of. :) I did enjoy the suspense though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why,

I gave you 5 star but I didn't like the cheating part of the story. I usually quit reading after someone cheats in a story but I like your writing. Please fix this relationship ASAP. The no sex part in the relationship seems to be unbelievable. Spencer seemed to love Callie a lot and I didn't think this would be how they would turn out even 10 years later.

christi11christi11over 9 years ago
Oh my gawd!!!

That was one of the hottest sex scenes I've read. WAY TO GO!!!

I don't much like the cheating, though I can understand and sympathize. And it has to be world record BAD TIMING as well.

I'm looking forward, and yet kind of dreading, the next chapter. I like happy, and this isn't starting off well !!

Christi

mrusamrusaover 9 years ago
Crash dummies !!

First off all I've really enjoy the first series, though, IMHO I though that It didn't conclude properly leaving us with the arrival of Cassie at Spencer' house.

Now this new series start with a bang, i.e. Callie, after receiving an another rain check has decided then to cheat on Spencer when she "resolved that she would not go to bed frustrated tonight". To me it look like this will be a quick and painful short story. It will look like crash dummies on television (fast and painful). I sure hope you will fix this error in judgement on your part (that's what I think right now).'cause you don't start a story with a cheating when we the readers don't even have a knowledge of what briefly happened during the last 10 years, unless you intend to do flashback.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 9 years ago
bad cheat, good read

I never like it if someone is cheating (and I hate it being done to Spencer) but have to admit she is not getting her priorities right. And the story telling sex was steamy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When will part 2 come out

I think the cheating added the extra push that Spencer will need to get the revenge on the hacker/attacker and for her to self evaluate herself and her relationship. Looking forward to more to come. Great job as usual!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crash dummies

i agree with mrusa

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

total shit.we spent months rrooting for callie and spencer to beat the odds at the fucked up sorority house.now we go from them helping cassie to them being miserable married and cheating,and under attack from a bitch from the house.i say rethink the plot and start over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
shitty

Wished the hot sex was with spencer. You broke my heart after reading the long great series.

Jediknight28Jediknight28over 9 years ago

Hurry with part two!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cant wait!!

As much as I hate the cheating part, it adds drama to the story. I would love to see where this goes. it will hurt me dearly if callie and Spencer don't pull through this. Wherever you decide to take this series, I look forward to reading every chapter, regardless of where the plot takes us:) Awesome writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

I do not believe some of the critics.

What a great story you have created, realistic characters. great story line and the build up of suspense completes it.

Please continue

ShikeShikeover 9 years ago
Good story

Ok, I think you need to rethink how you're approaching your plot. There wasn't enough build up for us as readers that lead to the cheating. It was kind of a surprise for me and for something like this I like to see the build up, so even if the timing for this is appropriate for the characters at this time in their lives, as a story we don't see enough of a reason for it. Also, there was absolutely no communication between Spencer and Callie about their relationship. If it's having this kind of problem, the Callie that you built up in the first series would have talked about it with Spencer. Maybe after an argument between them I can see Callie maybe doing something like this.

gr3ywindgr3ywindover 9 years ago
doesn't make sense.

This is so out of character not only for Callie but for Spencer aswell. I have to agree with previous speaker that you did a poor job explaining why Callie felt the need for this betrayal, yes it adds drama but of a very final kind. You'd think after 10 years a conversation would be the least she would attempt before killing(in my eyes) her relationship. Sadly this chapter made me lose all respect I held for the character, especially after all the strength and commitment she displayed in the past.

I'd be remissed if I didn't mention that you've added some truly unbelievable backstory with their situation aswell. The sheer size of the company and personal wealth for one and while we know there was bad blood with Becca we did need more intel on how their university days ended at the very least. Just dropping a "one thing led to another" and draw your own conclusions was more than a little jarring. But this is nitpicking.. sort of.

Here's to hoping Spencer finds someone worthy in ch.2. And no, not that slimeball secretary damnit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disapointed

The way Callie agonized over the things she had to do for the sorority it doesn't seem

like the same girl who would cheat on Spencer because she was lonely and a little horny! Samantha doesn't seem all that innocent to me! She is almost like part of the scheme to take down Spencer. A plant to cause further distraction! I will wait and see for my final judgment !

SwampThang1892SwampThang1892over 9 years ago
. . .

After reading the previous series and all the things Callie and Spencer had to go through with the sorority, this kind of confuses me. I felt like I was just thrown into 10 years later. There was no build up. There was no real depth. If I take this story at face value, that would lead me to believe that Callie and Spencer are in a rocky and somewhat emotionless marriage. That is a far cry from where I would expect them to be 10 years down the line after the love and passion and ENTHUSIASM they showed for each other. I mean has time seriously changed them both THAT much? And for Callie to go as far as to cheat on Spencer...where was that girl in the first series? I must agree with previous comments, redirect the plot direction. Or at least give a little more detail. Overall, I was unimpressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CONTINUE

I understand it. Pls continue. I need to know what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Can't wait to read the next chapter. I like a little twist here and there. PLEASE write more...

BugattiTBugattiTover 9 years ago
Nice follow up but

I agree with Anonymous, from past chapters Callie doesn't seem like someone who will cheat on Spencer, I guess she's being set up by Becca with Sam. Becca would've enjoyed the show through hidden cameras in Sam's house. Who am I kidding, it's just a story, pure fiction. Nice work though. Keep it coming

ImerosImerosover 9 years ago
Well

I agree with Swamp I am let down by this story Spencer and Callie were amazing together and now they are so far apart. It's a far cry from the characters you spent 11 chapters laying out of us. Callie would never cheat you yourself wrote her character as that and nor would Spencer be that distant or non physical with Callie.

What you wrote here is not what you wrote before this might as well have been a different story with characters of the same name. I know it's hard to write a convincing solid story but there's just to much missing and to much grabbing for straws to make this good for me especially having loved the college time together. I hope the next story is better but at this point I'm really not excited or wanting to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I am very mad at this story because Callie cheated. Out of every thing else you wrote about them this story just didn't satisfy me. i hope the next one, everything is back to normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please...

Puhleassssse CONTINUE!!!!!

wibitriwibitriover 9 years ago
Keep them coming!

Love it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue!

I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What!!!

WOW!!! I was not expecting this. Callie cheating!!! What?!? I understand things happen in The life of a married couple, but in your previous stories of Callie and Spencer, Callie made it plain that she felt the same way as Spencer. That she would never cheat. Other things are fair game, but cheating no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My Opinion

I really disliked the cheating part. Spencer even when she is working on her empire she has not cheated on her, I don't feel is fare and even worse on the night that her company has been compromised. I hope this doesn't turn into an affair and more to a mistake that could only repeat itself if Spencer is part of, only in that occasion like at the end of Ch.11 in that retail store.

Regarding Becca, I saw that coming I knew you wouldn't that just go, you had to make her come back. Please though don't destroy Spencer's empire due to Becca's revenge. Is not fair that the bitch wins.

I love Falling For A Girl as you can see, Thank you for this story, I can't wait for more.

P.S.: You could totally make a short novel maybe without some of the sex scenes, I would definitely buy it. Love the work, keep it coming.

BenevolentDCCBenevolentDCCover 9 years agoAuthor
Anonymous Feedback

Anonymous feedback is awesome and appreciated, but I cannot respond to you if you have a legitimate question if you do not leave a way.

lonecrowlonecrowabout 9 years ago
loving it

Two thumbs up. I love where it's going. I think every relationship has to pass a difficult time at some point. Whether they can survive it depends on the strength of their love. Fairytales do not happen. I believe Spencer and Callie will come out of it only stronger.

Now enough talk, waiting eagerly for the next chapters. When is it coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please write more!!!

Please write more. I can't believe Callie would cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Can we get an ETA on when the next chapter is coming!? I think I speak for all of us fans that we're dying waiting, I check back all the time I'm in love with this story and cant wait to hear what happens next! Hopefully happier times for Spencer and Callie..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
question

When is the next installment??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please...I think we all need to continue reading!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

DITO INDEED

shaylynnstershaylynnsterabout 9 years ago
Please Please Please

Finish This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
we need spencer and callie!

pleeeeeease give us another chapter!! i check back like every day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please!

(When) will you be posting another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just a hint!

Will you be posting another chapter? Please just give us a little bit of info! You've got so many fans!

BurhanDangerBurhanDangeralmost 9 years ago

Disappointed with the betrayal thing even though it's going realistic. Have to admit that Copulation was awesome.

BenevolentDCCBenevolentDCCalmost 9 years agoAuthor
More to cum, I promise.

Fallow me on Twitter @Eden McCauley to find out more specifics. I plan on releasing the entire first book very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Q

Can we get an ETA on the next installment? Haven't seen anything on your Twitter since January but can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
update

is there any update on this story because the last post to twitter was in January

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Update Please

I would love for a sequel to be made, this story is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pleeeeease

Release the rest of this story

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

I absolutely love FFAG and this new series "Too" picks up with all the drama and hot sex of the original. Right now I'm trying to vote/rate the story but I'm having technical difficulties. The system won't allow me to give it a perfect 10. Damn!

adidasgaladidasgalalmost 7 years ago
Hee hee!

😁 LoL.. GG4U!!

arisingsirenarisingsirenabout 2 months ago

Callie and Samantha are phenomenal!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenevolentDCC@BenevolentDCC
1152 Followers
Game Night pt.09 has been submitted for publication. It will either be posted for viewing in the next week, OR I will be notified that it needs to be broken down into two pieces (it's quite long).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES