All Comments on 'Elana's Gift'

by Ygraine

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Lord Master ScribeLord Master Scribeover 19 years ago
WOW

You have a most wonderful talent. Sensual and erotic at the same time. The blending of the erotic darkness and the sensual colours of opened passion make this a wonderful story to read as well as to visualize. Again KUDO's to you for a story well written.

ArogueArogueover 18 years ago
Whew

I may have to stop writing vampire fiction. Anne Rice is a hack compared to you.

Please keep this level of work coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow

That was great... Really sensual, erotic, deep.. whatever... great story thank you! I don't suppose you were thinking of a follow up? I have to hear about Elana's life/death.. whatever... after she becomes a vampire! Will she stay with the King? Will he make her his bride or will she set out into the world and do.. whatever your imagination wants her to do. Please more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Elana's Gift

Wow that was really great you need to lets us know what became of Elana. The roamantic in me hopes she became the soulmate of the Vampire King and that she is still with him.

StressingAsianStressingAsianalmost 17 years ago
The reason so many girls go Goth

I'm really glad you pointed this one out to me. Actually just read Bram Stoker's Dracula for a class and I think you picked up on a lot of the dream like erotic imagery that made that novel so wonderful. The whore tension between trepidation and desire put the sex in an emotional context that was really a step above most of the schlock on Lit (not that I don't love schlock, mind you).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it

I've always been a sucker for vampires... i adore them and this story was superb!

Well done. :)

kitteh_katkitteh_katalmost 12 years ago
weirdly...

once i had read this, the first word to come to my mind was: Pretty.

don't ask me why.

this is a nice story though, i don't usually like the single stories, i prefer a series, but this one is one of the few exceptions i've found. well done.

good luck writing.

k_k

LynLeoLynLeoalmost 12 years ago
Nice!

Willing erotic submission, yet dignified and lyrical.

A great read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous